Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

Old 01-23-2010, 06:11 PM

SaMack is a decent person

wow have things changed over the years. Scott in Florida, John in ATL, Stilts married, Biddle ....lol..... still Biddle just with a Harley now, Tommy on kid #2, Corey flying airplanes, Jim getting married and Ed doing his thing with TOCC.
Sharon #2 having a baby, Lynn in AZ, The Reeds somewhere in Psychogang territory lol, Even Eric getting married and playing in dirt instead.
2004 to 2006 where the best summers of my life, we had so much fun traveling to shows, comps, late nights in Philly, the levittown loop, more miles on the turnpike then the pavement........

Thanks to everyone for such great memories and good times
Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough
Re: 2010

Originally Posted by SaMack
wow have things changed over the years. Scott in Florida, John in ATL, Stilts married, Biddle ....lol..... still Biddle just with a Harley now, Tommy on kid #2, Corey flying airplanes, Jim getting married and Ed doing his thing with TOCC.
Sharon #2 having a baby, Lynn in AZ, The Reeds somewhere in Psychogang territory lol, Even Eric getting married and playing in dirt instead.
2004 to 2006 where the best summers of my life, we had so much fun traveling to shows, comps, late nights in Philly, the levittown loop, more miles on the turnpike then the pavement........

yeah great times!!!!!! not really anyone to ride with ,i rode more with people when i lived an hour away, now i`m in philly and noone rides much????
Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM

`~NikNak~` is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwww Sharon!!! I heart you!!! I haven't been on here in ages and figured I'd stop in and see what's going on with everyone and saw this post. Given how my situation has changed, I really haven't seen anyone from the old crowd. I'm glad to hear the update on everyone!!!

I made alot of great friends and met so many people that I will never forget. Here's some quotes and highlights that come to mind when I think about our BDSF Summers......

Clearfield...where it all happened...bellhop carts, fireworks and Maggie

"Shut the **** up!!!" - TMF Eric to Sharon #2 sneaking into a show while hiding in the trailer

"It smells like dead ******* hampsters in here!!" - smelly, fermented chinese food in Ed's truck

GSE Nick showing us our first "Texas Beltbuckle"...if you haven't seen it, don't ask to see it

Roman candles on the highway

Foodfight on the highway and Ed having pudding all over his head

Ed asking us where his underwear was at the Powers show ...Sharon you know that story. I will not elaborate.

The myrtle beach trip...water balloons, boardwalk bicycles, paranoid Bubash, and plenty of Po-Po.

Foodfights in TGI Friday's...honestly, what didn't happen in the TGI Fridays?

Those are just some that come to mind. I have so many awesome memories that I will never forget. Thanks to everyone....especially my Sharona!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 05:42 PM

PETe P is a decent person

lol the whole "issue" that happened on the starboyz stuntfest street ride when almost everyone got impounded and we gave ed and scott9000550001564654 a ride to the police station good times!!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:11 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i still have alot of those pics sitting on my hard drives. bob hit me up soon ill come to the city and ride. 609-706-1952 i want to see more people ride more. sharon u gonna start riding again?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:52 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

once this **** weather clears up a lil we will get together a find some others to ride with, not many left in the area ?????
Old 02-23-2010, 06:08 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea not many or at least mot many talking lol but i have a bunch that ride between philly and capemay. so if u wanna ride down there all u have to do is drive or ride to my house and ill pull the trailer to the shore
Old 02-28-2010, 03:05 PM

OneFastHoagie is an unknown quantity at this point

not like SAmack remembers me.....

well i still got the bike bob. im a commerical tanker truck driver now, i get home on the weekends, but during the week im somewhere from maine to south carolina.

same number. we'll go riding one weekend. im not affraid to travel now ha
Old 01-26-2011, 03:06 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

texas belt buckle! haha i havent did that in yrs. yeah the summers of 04-06 were a blast. lots of laughs and fun riding. crazy how this place is so dead now. i remember living on stuntlife! haha. i mean it took a year for me to find this thread
Old 02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Group Moderator

GSE Brent is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea things have changed so much. Nobody rides anymore including me barely. I think your right about 05-06, those were the good years.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:27 PM

Tommy LegionST is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sharon, i havent been on here in years, figured i would stop in and have a look. yeah i agree things are way different now......lol surely good times back then though...fun times...3 of us "original" legion guys actually still ride together, just on choppers now...scotty still comes up from florida, and biddle and i ride often together....i hope all is well with you!
Old 08-20-2012, 10:23 AM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

reading this again reminds me of all the fun i had back then, hope everyone is good! i seriously just turned 30! wtf! haha
Old 09-17-2012, 01:43 PM

GSXERIC is a decent person

We should get the bdsf together for a day of killing a lot somewhere and then get thrown out of a Fridays afterwards. I agree with you guys those were the best times!!!.... TMF Eric I can't believe I remembered my login