Legion Stunt Team Photo Gallery
www.ridewheelies.com
Lower Bucks CO, PA

Props to Ed

Old 10-09-2007, 01:47 PM

SaMack is a decent person
Props to Ed

So I figured I'd just give Ed some props because this has been bothering me.
And it's not just because we've been together for years, Ed and I were friends before we even thought of dating and I truely feel he doesn't derve the way he is treated sometimes.

Anyone that has ever riden with Ed knows that he is the first to part his bike and help you all night with any questions you have. He is the first to go to your house and fix your broken down **** while his bike remains in the garage waiting for a new tire to be put on. Then he can't ride because your bike may be fixed but his isn't. He doesn't complain, he's happy to help out a friend or even a stranger that may be a fellow rider. He helps 2 different friends out at Bike shops when he has the time. He has worked on countless riders houses for free on his days off. He's worked at his sponsers shops for free helping them out as much as he can. He's a great guy. He went to jail before he rated out a friend before. He's in it for the fun of riding and because he doesn't go to the bar and through shots down he's seen as an ******* because he's quite and doesn't say hi first he's seen as a dick, but once you start talking to him you realize hes a chill guy. He's just laid back "whatever man" and "word son" is what he has to say about drama.
He doesn't start drama he reacts to something that has already been created. Sure he's not perfect he can be whiney and cranky and he likes to sleep and eat when he wants to, but we're also old and we like to do things a little different LOL He's not a bad guy he's just not a **** rider like half the people in the stunt community and because he doesn't swing from ***** he's looked at as not "one of us". You can all respond and say bad things or good or nothing at all, but I just would hope you would get to know ed before you pass judgement off of what someone else says about him.

Sorry for the rant I just think ed gets taken for granted and if anyone knows me they know that I wouldn't say this just because he's my guy please I have my own set of issues with him LOL Ie. laundry dishes bills LOL I just care abouthim and I hate to see him hurt by what other people have been saying and the actions people take.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:39 PM

GSXERIC is a decent person
Re: Props to Ed

Eds The man and if anything people should be swingin from his ***** The stunt community needs more people like him. Guys that care more about the quality of their riding than makin friends with whatever pro is nearby. Unfortunately in this sport its more about who you know and who u make friends with than how good u can ride.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:14 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

i'm not sure where this is coming from and personally i don't care about the drama either, but i will say that Ed is a great guy. he has helped me work on my **** before. he is the first to tell you how to fix your ****. he is a great rider and an all around good guy. not sure what the problem is, but i said my piece.

P.S. i hope you guys make it to the halloween party.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 AM

ScottsWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSXERIC
Eds The man and if anything people should be swingin from his ***** The stunt community needs more people like him. Guys that care more about the quality of their riding than makin friends with whatever pro is nearby. Unfortunately in this sport its more about who you know and who u make friends with than how good u can ride.
you do swing form his ***** j/k i havent been on stunt life in along time probably cuz i dont have bike but when i did ed was always there to teach me how to ride and always mad room in the truck and trailer so i could go ride at different spots and meet new people he has also helped me out countless time and the old shop with setting my bikes up and what ever else needdd to be done so THANKS ED
Old 10-10-2007, 08:30 AM
Back to North Carolina...

weirdsteve is a decent person

I like him...i would guess that maybe this is from the comp 2 weeks ago??????
Old 10-10-2007, 12:51 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ScottsWorld
you do swing form his ***** j/k i havent been on stunt life in along time probably cuz i dont have bike but when i did ed was always there to teach me how to ride and always mad room in the truck and trailer so i could go ride at different spots and meet new people he has also helped me out countless time and the old shop with setting my bikes up and what ever else needdd to be done so THANKS ED
I wish he would teach you proper punctuation.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:44 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

yeah i`m not sure either what happened?? but ed helped me out a few times with my bike.(s) he would deff stop what he was doing to help someone out!!

i love you ed!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 05:34 PM

ScottsWorld is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
I wish he would teach you proper punctuation.
sorry i didnt know i was in english class homo
Old 10-10-2007, 06:27 PM

OLEARY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weirdsteve
I like him...i would guess that maybe this is from the comp 2 weeks ago??????
ding ding i think we have a winner

but besides that ed is a dick i hate him, hes all for himself, he loves to ride peoples dicks never helped me out everytime i call him hes like f u. DICK HEAD

jk hes my buddy he helps me out when i need but i do help him back to so im not a one way a$$hole like that guy eric above me i hate that guy i should call the better business borough :YEAH
hey eric by the way i will be calling u need a chain wordn son im out
Old 10-10-2007, 07:06 PM

John LegionST is a decent person

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Let me say this, i agree with almost everything sharon said, ed's a good guy - he's misunderstood by people sometimes - willing to help anyone out as much as he can - blah blah blah...

but... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the stunt comp 2 weeks ago... And since I dont want to start or have any drama on a dicussion board i'll leave it at that...

Anyone that cares to discuss this with me (ed and sharon included) can call my cell...

I will say one thing and its not directed at any certain person so i think its ok to say without creating any drama... There is WAY too much HATERADE in the water in these parts...

Keep on makin wheelies and having fun everyone!!!
Old 10-10-2007, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by John LegionST
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Let me say this, i agree with almost everything sharon said, ed's a good guy - he's misunderstood by people sometimes - willing to help anyone out as much as he can - blah blah blah...

but... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the stunt comp 2 weeks ago... And since I dont want to start or have any drama on a dicussion board i'll leave it at that...

Anyone that cares to discuss this with me (ed and sharon included) can call my cell...

I will say one thing and its not directed at any certain person so i think its ok to say without creating any drama... There is WAY too much HATERADE in the water in these parts...

Keep on makin wheelies and having fun everyone!!!

I like john too, but i like mr gix better, and i like bob whitman more than i like john or mr gix. I like scubby, rich ,and oleary more than i like bob. i like eric more than i like mr gix but less than i like ed more than i like oleary. I like gse nick more than i like rich but less than i like john. And i like myself more than anyone else except for gse ant, i like him more than myself.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:34 PM

OLEARY is an unknown quantity at this point

I like john too, but i like mr gix better, and i like bob whitman more than i like john or mr gix. I like scubby, rich ,and oleary more than i like bob. i like eric more than i like mr gix but less than i like ed more than i like oleary. I like gse nick more than i like rich but less than i like john. And i like myself more than anyone else except for gse ant, i like him more than myself.
wow thats funny
Old 10-10-2007, 10:08 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

awww , lol you know i love ed , but lately everyone else has been having a problem with me , i wasnt gonna say **** but you brought up a good point , alot of people around are talking **** on me , im an a$$hole and dont styart getting good cause then i wont ride with you ! i ride with everyone and hate drama , im always there for people , regaurdless and i always getted dicked , i lend out parts off spare bikes or paint peoples bikes for free i might add and then im ******* ? ed has been the only cool one to me thru and thru since the day i met him and he has never changed , no matter who is around or where we are at ! just thought i say a few words
Old 10-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Damn. so you only like me better than John?? that sucks dude.

By the way can i have your autograph? i saw your ugly mug on superbikes last night.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.Gix
Damn. so you only like me better than John?? that sucks dude.

By the way can i have your autograph? i saw your ugly mug on superbikes last night.
sure you can have my autograph, but it'll cost you 3 M&Ms and 21 fun size snickers. And i'll only sign 3 inches under your left nipple.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:15 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by devilstoy
awww , lol you know i love ed , but lately everyone else has been having a problem with me , i wasnt gonna say **** but you brought up a good point , alot of people around are talking **** on me , im an a$$hole and dont styart getting good cause then i wont ride with you ! i ride with everyone and hate drama , im always there for people , regaurdless and i always getted dicked , i lend out parts off spare bikes or paint peoples bikes for free i might add and then im ******* ? ed has been the only cool one to me thru and thru since the day i met him and he has never changed , no matter who is around or where we are at ! just thought i say a few words

damn you never said you were giving out free paint jobs????

i missed out on this stuff also!!damn !!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:06 PM

SaMack is a decent person

hey everyone thanks a bunch. I learned in this thread that:

Nick gives out paint jobs
Steve loves everyone, but not as much as GSE ant.
Oleary doesn't like anyone
scott never took an english class
and Eric has a problem with the better business bureau LOL

Thanks guys you are the best LOL

I had no intention of starting drama please don't anyone take it that way. I just think Ed gets his feelings hurt for no reason sometimes and I wasn't insinuating any particular event. I just thought it would be nice to get some love thrown his way.

And you all are a bunch of crazy love throwing fools LOL

Thanks!

When we get the interent hooked up I'll make sure ed comes on here. We're no longer dirty jerseyians where toothless pennsyltuckians now.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:12 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by devilstoy
i see how it is i havent been nice to u since day one. now im sad.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:28 PM
www.twistedstunts.com

devilstoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charsha1
i see how it is i havent been nice to u since day one. now im sad.
this was a props to ed thread ill start a props to charsha thread in the tmf forum
Old 10-12-2007, 12:48 PM

hot magma is a decent person

Ed is the best, he has helped me out many times.

Quick Reply: Props to Ed