Vertical Outlaws Photo Gallery
www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

I need to vent...

Old 09-17-2004, 12:44 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

allmoney1996 is a decent person
I need to vent...

So, tell me people...how old are you when the string gets cut??!! It's bad enough I work with my mother... To make matters worse, my dad, who lives in Detroit, calls me in the morning to "wake me up for work." Well, here comes 8:30, and if Amber isn't there, mom calls amber, then mom calls dad, then dad calls amber... now here is my mother freaking question: If I'm not at work due to either being sick, tired, blah blah, whatever the reason may be, does anyone think that maybe I don't wanna get woken up every 8-10 minutes for the next hour...that quite possibly I planned on coming to work after a bit of rest, or after my headache disapparated<---(Harry Potter word, sounds good atleast), but because of the constant interruption, MY HEADACHE DOESN'T GO AWAY??!! That's all, I'm done now
Old 09-17-2004, 12:52 PM

Jay6 is a decent person
Re: I need to vent...

Originally Posted by allmoney1996
So, tell me people...how old are you when the string gets cut??!! It's bad enough I work with my mother... To make matters worse, my dad, who lives in Detroit, calls me in the morning to "wake me up for work." Well, here comes 8:30, and if Amber isn't there, mom calls amber, then mom calls dad, then dad calls amber... now here is my mother freaking question: If I'm not at work due to either being sick, tired, blah blah, whatever the reason may be, does anyone think that maybe I don't wanna get woken up every 8-10 minutes for the next hour...that quite possibly I planned on coming to work after a bit of rest, or after my headache disapparated<---(Harry Potter word, sounds good atleast), but because of the constant interruption, MY HEADACHE DOESN'T GO AWAY??!! That's all, I'm done now
The menendez bros. had the right idea
Old 09-17-2004, 12:59 PM

verticalfrank is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay6
The menendez bros. had the right idea

too funny
Old 09-17-2004, 01:14 PM
Goin' H.A.M!

allmoney1996 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay6