Vertical Outlaws Photo Gallery
www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

Who loves beer AND wants to support our troops?

Old 06-09-2004, 05:10 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Who loves beer AND wants to support our troops?

Ok, I just got this email from my good freind Don Juan in Iraq. As you know, there no one on the face of the planet that deserves a free entertainment system more than a Marine who is serving a year tour in Iraq, SO HOOK HIM UP:

Hello Everyone,
Greetings from Iraq. I wanted to let everyone know that a picture I submitted has made the finals of the Harpoon Brewery "UFO Sightings" contest. My photo is competeing against 6 others for the grand prize of a home theatre system. The winner will be determined by an online poll. If possible I'd like everyone to vote for my photo. Here's how:

1. Go to http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/ and click on the box "UFO Sightings" in the lower left corner of the screen.

2. A picture screen should pop up. Scroll through the finalist pictures until you see two guys in front of a tank fighting over a bottle. That's my pic.

3. Please vote "5" and keep it legit, vote once per person/computer/email address. I don't want to be disqualified for ballot stuffing. If you also want to give the other photos a low number, say a "1" well hey, there's nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

4. Voting ends on Jun 11th of this month, so please get you vote in soon. I'm already behind in the voting so please don't wait.

5. Pass this email along to your friends.

I'm doing well here in Iraq despite the sweltering heat. Thanks to everyone for all your support and good wishes.

Best Regards,

Don

I think with our help, Don can win! And make it home safe! Lets do our part.
Old 06-09-2004, 05:10 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
Re: Who loves beer AND wants to support our troops?

OK guys, we're coming down to the last few days here. I just got an update from Don Juan in Iraq..... check it out.. we can do this!
Hello again,

First I'd just like to thank everyone who has voted for me and say thanks to everyone who has used this contest as an opprtunity to pass along their well wishes. They all mean a great deal to me.

Down to business... There are only about 3 days left in the contest. I'm still a bit behind in the voting. It would appear that the competition has been trying to undermine me from the outset. I have a lot more votes than any other picture but a low average score. That means that a lot of the competition's supporters have been giving me low marks (ie. 1's).

If you've already voted for me THANK YOU, but just as important I'd like everyone to vote AGAINST the competition. If you haven't already done so please vote 1's for all my competitors, especially the picture with the fake UFO's in the sky. He is my chief rival at the moment. With everyone's help I know we can pull this out.

Remember:

1. Go to: http://www.cployalty.com/harpoon/photo/view
or
http://www.harpoonbrewery.com and click on the box that says "UFO Sightings"

2. Voting ends June 11th at 6pm, so cast your vote soon.

Thanks to everyone for participating, and thanks especially for supporting me.

Sincerely,

Don

--{ I HAVE FAITH - ERIK }--

PS. It's super important to vote the guy with the alien ships in the background a big fat ONE, and vote Don (the two guy infront of the Tank in Iraq) a big fat FIVE!!