www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

Up and

Old 05-04-2004, 08:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
Up and

RUNNING :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

oh hell ya boys the bike is back on line and purring like a kitten. I can't wait for this weekend :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH God what a difference in that bike.

RR Rick you asked me something about your's running a little warm a while back. Here's a trick that may need to be done to yours. Have the valves re-adjusted and it may take care of that. They've probably tightened up and not letting the bike breathe like it should. Mines running a **** load cooler since they've been worked on :YEAH
Old 05-05-2004, 01:39 PM

Fitzie can only hope to improve
Re: Up and

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents

oh hell ya boys the bike is back on line and purring like a kitten. I can't wait for this weekend :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH God what a difference in that bike.

RR Rick you asked me something about your's running a little warm a while back. Here's a trick that may need to be done to yours. Have the valves re-adjusted and it may take care of that. They've probably tightened up and not letting the bike breathe like it should. Mines running a **** load cooler since they've been worked on :YEAH
That p.o.s wont run any better because you still ride it..... Ya jackass
Old 05-05-2004, 02:19 PM

RR_Rick is a decent person

no.. mine is running real good and temp is good also,yeah I had the carbs. sync. and the valves done when they did the head gasket.... time to ride beatch!
Old 05-05-2004, 09:13 PM

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fitzie
That p.o.s wont run any better because you still ride it..... Ya jackass
and your a f-cking jackass oh and by the way the motor that's in your bike originates from the one that's in mine beyatch

Originally Posted by RR_Rick
no.. mine is running real good and temp is good also,yeah I had the carbs. sync. and the valves done when they did the head gasket.... time to ride beatch!
dam right ***** I picked up the old bitch tonight and rode it home I happy as a well I don't know what right now but I'll let ya know when I find out
Old 05-06-2004, 06:32 AM

RR_Rick is a decent person

and your a f-cking jackass oh and by the way the motor that's in your bike originates from the one that's in mine beyatch

dam right ***** I picked up the old bitch tonight and rode it home I happy as a well I don't know what right now but I'll let ya know when I find out
we gotta plan out a ride soon beatches