Vertical Outlaws Photo Gallery
www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

9 Auburn Cops

Old 01-26-2004, 09:16 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
9 Auburn Cops

Does anyone know if these guys were suspended for a period of time. I guess they had something to do with arresting the Mayor for OUI and he only tested .018 or something. Haven't got a chance to read up on it yet and thought you might know??
Old 01-26-2004, 09:30 AM

Jay6 is a decent person
Re: 9 Auburn Cops

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
Does anyone know if these guys were suspended for a period of time. I guess they had something to do with arresting the Mayor for OUI and he only tested .018 or something. Haven't got a chance to read up on it yet and thought you might know??
The news said that they were repremanded but they did not go into details about what exactly happened to them. Thats complete though
Old 01-26-2004, 09:35 AM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jay6
The news said that they were repremanded but they did not go into details about what exactly happened to them. Thats complete though

I hope that it was some of the ones that keep baggin on our group when we dont do **** on the roads anymore.

couple of em were even talkin **** bout me and my brother for no reason to my bros girls mom, not even bout the riding thing about us personally and we dont even know these people
Old 01-26-2004, 09:47 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

Originally Posted by verticaljay
I hope that it was some of the ones that keep baggin on our group when we dont do **** on the roads anymore.

couple of em were even talkin **** bout me and my brother for no reason to my bros girls mom, not even bout the riding thing about us personally and we dont even know these people

only people that know you should be able to talk **** about you
Old 01-26-2004, 09:48 AM
dedrater

only people that know you should be able to talk shot about you

tru dat
Old 01-26-2004, 09:51 AM

Jay6 is a decent person

tru dat
See the real problem is that those cops were dweebs in highschool, and their girlfriend broke up with them for a guy on a bike. They blame people like you becuase they suck at life and live with a fat girl now
Old 01-26-2004, 09:53 AM
dedrater

See the real problem is that those cops were dweebs in highschool, and their girlfriend broke up with them for a guy on a bike. They blame people like you becuase they suck at life and live with a fat girl now

u hit the nail right on the head

there are a lot of really cool cops out there that understand that we are keeping stuff off the streets but some just dont understand the concept at all.... most of them need to get on a bike for a week and they will understand
Old 01-26-2004, 09:54 AM

I fu(kin hate guys like that and it's even harder to work with cops like that. There's a few guys like that up here. They've practically almost made me loose my job talking **** like that when they don't even know because they weren't there.

this is kinda funny because my chief from limestone pd was with me. I got stopped in Presque Isle and there was about 6 of us farting around town with nothing better to do. well this doush from PIPD stopped us in a parking lot and he asked me if I was standing on my tank going down through town. I told him no that I wasn't. he started getting all big and tuff running his mouth at me. I kept my composure cause my chief was with me and this dumbass hadn't recognized him yet because he left his helmet on. I asked craig (pipd) who the complainant was and he wouldn't tell me. I finally convinced him to at least give me the description of the vehicle and tell me what part of Main St I was standing on the tank. I then told him that I wasn't standing on the tank, I was sitting on it and was in full control of the bike. He then completely flipped out and told me that he was calling my supervisors and tell them I was driving careless on my bike. I started laughing at him and he flipped even more. My chief then cracked up along with everyone else. Craig actually got out of his car and told me that he could arrest me for this and I knew better. Finally my chief took his helmet off and told him to relax because I didn't do anything wrong. He didn't even say anything else to us he just got in his cruiser and left. We laughed are fu(kin *** off for about a hour after. Fu(kin dumbass hasn't even talked to me since and this happened over a year ago.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:57 AM

u hit the nail right on the head

there are a lot of really cool cops out there that understand that we are keeping stuff off the streets but some just dont understand the concept at all.... most of them need to get on a bike for a week and they will understand

Second that, prob is the one above has a harley and thinks he's all that. He'll get his due someday and I hope I'm there for it
Old 01-26-2004, 09:59 AM

what a lot of people don't think of is that everyone has people that they don't like working with and so do cops. Only problem is that we have to back them up no matter what. we just might take are time getting there j/k
Old 01-26-2004, 10:00 AM
dedrater

Originally Posted by ryanaka99cents
I fu(kin hate guys like that and it's even harder to work with cops like that. There's a few guys like that up here. They've practically almost made me loose my job talking **** like that when they don't even know because they weren't there.

this is kinda funny because my chief from limestone pd was with me. I got stopped in Presque Isle and there was about 6 of us farting around town with nothing better to do. well this doush from PIPD stopped us in a parking lot and he asked me if I was standing on my tank going down through town. I told him no that I wasn't. he started getting all big and tuff running his mouth at me. I kept my composure cause my chief was with me and this dumbass hadn't recognized him yet because he left his helmet on. I asked craig (pipd) who the complainant was and he wouldn't tell me. I finally convinced him to at least give me the description of the vehicle and tell me what part of Main St I was standing on the tank. I then told him that I wasn't standing on the tank, I was sitting on it and was in full control of the bike. He then completely flipped out and told me that he was calling my supervisors and tell them I was driving careless on my bike. I started laughing at him and he flipped even more. My chief then cracked up along with everyone else. Craig actually got out of his car and told me that he could arrest me for this and I knew better. Finally my chief took his helmet off and told him to relax because I didn't do anything wrong. He didn't even say anything else to us he just got in his cruiser and left. We laughed are fu(kin *** off for about a hour after. Fu(kin dumbass hasn't even talked to me since and this happened over a year ago.
I hate cops that lie about what they can and cant do its total

at least he was set in his place, we dont have the luxury of having the chief of pd hang with us lol
Old 01-26-2004, 10:04 AM

I hate cops that lie about what they can and cant do its total

at least he was set in his place, we dont have the luxury of having the chief of pd hang with us lol

I'll come down and impersonate being a chief at least I'm a cop right. What's funny is that he resigned as the chief of LPD and works for PIPD with that stupid fack now.