Vertical Outlaws Photo Gallery
www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

Tentative weekend plans

Old 12-23-2008, 01:51 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tentative weekend plans

Originally Posted by verticaljay
seriously though, a small decent hit would take what? 5-10 min. Totally worth it!

Oh and I might just go hike over to suicide and hit that for last run.

Yeah maybe like 5 or 10 minutes but more energy then I'd like to put in. Don't get caught riding Suicide
Old 12-23-2008, 02:02 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

Eh, maybe not on suicide but I def wouldn't mind making something a little more entertaining. That place will be boring fast.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:08 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Eh, maybe not on suicide but I def wouldn't mind making something a little more entertaining. That place will be boring fast.
True it does get boring quick but I had a blast last night.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:28 PM
dedrater

last night was an exception. the POW on the side was great! That won't be there tonight unless we snipe a closed trail.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:32 PM

last night was an exception. the POW on the side was great! That won't be there tonight unless we snipe a closed trail.
The powder on the sides wasn't the only exciting thing about last night. I was having fun just ollieing over little hits everywhere.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM

No check again today

F this I'm outta here. I'll see you at the Valley
Old 12-23-2008, 03:31 PM
dedrater

I thought you got the check already?
Old 12-23-2008, 03:32 PM

I thought you got the check already?
I did but the amount was wrong so she had to write another one so now I get to play the fun game of waiting for Bear to sign my check.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:41 PM

What time you bailing out of work Jay?
Old 12-24-2008, 02:11 PM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I did but the amount was wrong so she had to write another one so now I get to play the fun game of waiting for Bear to sign my check.
that blows.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What time you bailing out of work Jay?

as soon as my boss leaves Adam and I are going for some cold ones in attempt to find some wayward ho ho hoes at the bar. I think Todd may join as well. You in?
Old 12-24-2008, 02:55 PM

that blows.

as soon as my boss leaves Adam and I are going for some cold ones in attempt to find some wayward ho ho hoes at the bar. I think Todd may join as well. You in?
Let me know where you go and I may be in I just finished up my x-mas shopping just have to wrap.