Vertical Outlaws Photo Gallery
www.verticaloutlaws.com
Southern ME

Tentative weekend plans

Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tentative weekend plans

I don't want to hear it Mr. Sniffly pants last weekend. My one night off last weekend you were the biggest sally ever.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person

and while everyone else was in bed the night after, I was rocking out drunk and hopped up on nyquil... by myself!

You got nothing on me sukka!
Old 11-14-2008, 01:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Do we need to have drink off?
Old 11-14-2008, 01:41 PM
dedrater

I'm down... you think you can keep up?
Old 11-14-2008, 02:15 PM

I know I can but I actually recover the day after I drink, you however lay in bed all day sick with a headache. I don't want to ruin your whole weekend just from one night of drinking.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:31 PM
dedrater

Keep up with me and we will see how you fare the next day lol
Old 11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet this is a name you haven't seen in a long long long long time. What's up Jay just thought I'd stop by the site and say hello. Life's good got a little girl on the way with a new girlfriend. Should be here anyday now. I as you can see finally have wireless at my house so I should be able to say hello more often and catch up it's been a while. Hope everything is well.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:03 PM
dedrater

Holy crap Ry, How the hell you been man? How's life in northern maine? and wait, new girl? Im lost...haven't heard from ya in a while
Old 11-14-2008, 08:11 PM

Yes and I just realized the one in my avatar and I'm trying like hell to delete it but not having any luck lmao. Short story is she was too young and a ho and I shouldn't have ever gotten married and doubt I'll ever go down that road again. Been divorced since January and trying to love life. I won't lie it wasn't fun but oh well that's life. Anyway ended up reconnecting with an ex and she moved back here from NH and we've been together since April or so. Baby girl due Nov 25th and her name will be Kaydence Elysabeth. I'll try to check up later I gotta go rub her feet so she'll go to sleep and I can go back to working on changing the avatar. LMAO nice to hear from you bro I miss not getting the chance to come hang out the past couple years.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:20 PM
dedrater

Give me a call or shoot me a text soon. I lost a lot of numbers a while ago and trying to reconnect with everyone
Old 11-15-2008, 07:47 PM

No doubt I will def will.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:31 AM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by verticalfrank
i bet i know where it came from too
your mom?
Old 12-23-2008, 11:20 AM
dedrater

I think I'm going to hike the valley X mas morning if I have time and hit a POW run first thing. Then do the family thing. Off to the big Mtn Friday.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:05 PM

Yeah hopefully we don't get hammered by this rain, I was just watching the weather report at Pat's and it doesn't look good.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:08 PM

P.S. Are you going to the valley tonight?
Old 12-23-2008, 01:10 PM
dedrater

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Yeah hopefully we don't get hammered by this rain, I was just watching the weather report at Pat's and it doesn't look good.
Theres always the option of the river. It may be snow up there. Hit it in the PM as it does look like they will have night riding.

P.S. Are you going to the valley tonight?
Probably. I see no reason why I shouldn't
Old 12-23-2008, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
Theres always the option of the river. It may be snow up there. Hit it in the PM as it does look like they will have night riding.

Probably. I see no reason why I shouldn't
I just don't see the point in going all the way up there just to turn around and go back the next day. That and you know Mike probably gonna wanna try and get everyone together for his birthday on the same day as Jesus Christ.

Tonight's gonna be sick at the valley all fresh packed powder all grommed.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:36 PM
dedrater

I just don't see the point in going all the way up there just to turn around and go back the next day. That and you know Mike probably gonna wanna try and get everyone together for his birthday on the same day as Jesus Christ.

Tonight's gonna be sick at the valley all fresh packed powder all grommed.
We should set up a couple hits somewhere, like those skiers were doing last night.

Eh, I thought we were going to celebrate on Friday because we are blacked out for the weekend?
Old 12-23-2008, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by verticaljay
We should set up a couple hits somewhere, like those skiers were doing last night.

Eh, I thought we were going to celebrate on Friday because we are blacked out for the weekend?
I probably won't go through the effort of setting up any hits but if they get set up I'll probably put effort into hitting them.

How ever I will put effort into seeing what Mikes plans are for his birthday and possibly partying.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:46 PM
dedrater

seriously though, a small decent hit would take what? 5-10 min. Totally worth it!

Oh and I might just go hike over to suicide and hit that for last run.

Quick Reply: Tentative weekend plans