Hmmmm

Old 05-07-2003, 06:36 AM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Hmmmm

what's this all about??
Old 05-07-2003, 06:44 AM

Wild_Bill is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 05-07-2003, 08:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
hehe, who would do such a thing??
Old 05-07-2003, 09:05 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad i was asleep in the RV when all hell broke loose .. probably would have gotten arrested again!!!!

Last edited by TILLER; 05-07-2003 at 09:18 AM.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:50 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Originally posted by 99TILLER
Glad i was asleep in the RV when all hell broke loose .. probably would have gotten arrested again!!!!
man cant take you guys anywhere....they gonna start putting warnings out to hotels about bike groups lookin for rooms maybe we should just all chip in and by a hotel in each major city
Old 05-07-2003, 09:52 AM

Kyle XXX is an unknown quantity at this point
dghnegthj

yah i dont know who that group of tattooed biker trash was. but i couldent sleep. and how about those guy's who thought they were lumberjacks? braking trees in half... or the guy's playeng gardner in the k mart with the forklift? or the stage diving out of the box truck? or the game of mirrior tag.... or the pre school burglery? or fishing in the fountain. or payeng off the security so ther dident go to jail.......
the list goes on and on.....
Old 05-07-2003, 10:27 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: dghnegthj

Originally posted by Kyle XXX
yah i dont know who that group of tattooed biker trash was. but i couldent sleep. and how about those guy's who thought they were lumberjacks? braking trees in half... or the guy's playeng gardner in the k mart with the forklift? or the stage diving out of the box truck? or the game of mirrior tag.... or the pre school burglery? or fishing in the fountain. or payeng off the security so ther dident go to jail.......
the list goes on and on.....
U forgot about those bastards with the fire extinguishers ... and where was that stunt rider with the Police Jacket.. he was probably in his room jumping on Gorkas back on the bed while Chauncey was bouncing off walls and slamming his head into the ceiling!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 01:57 PM

150grl is a decent person
so thats why.....

I was wondering why the desk clerk was giving us **** and almost wouldn't give us the discount rate on Sunday. We stayed that night instead of driving back and he was like " Are you with that group from last night?" I didn't know wtf he was talking about until xms guys told me what happened.

Wish I had been there Saturday

See you at xfest - which hotel are you desroying there?
Old 05-07-2003, 02:18 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: so thats why.....

Originally posted by 150grl
I was wondering why the desk clerk was giving us **** and almost wouldn't give us the discount rate on Sunday. We stayed that night instead of driving back and he was like " Are you with that group from last night?" I didn't know wtf he was talking about until xms guys told me what happened.

Wish I had been there Saturday

See you at xfest - which hotel are you desroying there?
XMS guy would be me... lol And whatever happened at that hotel wasnt us.. it was the unruly Hardley riders!!!!

Last edited by TILLER; 05-07-2003 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:34 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Re: Re: so thats why.....

XMS guy would be me... lol And whatever happened at that hotel wasnt us.. it was the unruly Hardley riders!!!!
I had to make a call to the hotel monday bout a few charges on my card and got a world of **** from the manager..... Funny he thinks everyone was freestyle motox.

His statement to me

" I called many of the other hotels on the island and they all were going through the same problem", " General agreement between the hotels on the island is the Moto x guys are not welcome at our hotels during the next event".

So I guess freestyle streetbike is ok
Old 05-07-2003, 02:42 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: Re: Re: so thats why.....

Originally posted by verticaljay
I had to make a call to the hotel monday bout a few charges on my card and got a world of **** from the manager..... Funny he thinks everyone was freestyle motox.

His statement to me

" I called many of the other hotels on the island and they all were going through the same problem", " General agreement between the hotels on the island is the Moto x guys are not welcome at our hotels during the next event".

So I guess freestyle streetbike is ok
LMAO ....thats too funny... my apologizes to Mike Deegan and Travis Pastrana!!!! Suckers!!!!!

Hey Jay.. u get the charges taken off ?
Old 05-07-2003, 02:52 PM
dedrater

Re: Re: Re: Re: so thats why.....

LMAO ....thats too funny... my apologizes to Mike Deegan and Travis Pastrana!!!! Suckers!!!!!

Hey Jay.. u get the charges taken off ?
Charges werent what I thought they were. So I only got charged the room rate..

Funny cause the manager was so mad he wanted to comp rooms that he searched for all the damage but there was no damage in the room... Just outside and he couldn't prove who did the damage outside the rooms.

I had to listen to the guy whine and complain about how everyone acted like teenagers LOL. So I told him I was a film editor and I knew no one.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:06 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so thats why.....

Funny cause the manager was so mad he wanted to comp rooms that he searched for all the damage but there was no damage in the room... Just outside and he couldn't prove who did the damage outside the rooms.

I had to listen to the guy whine and complain about how everyone acted like teenagers LOL. So I told him I was a film editor and I knew no one.
Thats cool ..glad ya didnt get charged.. wonder if they ever noticed the Poptarts missing!!! Or fruit bars!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 03:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by sclevela
i think we could have all learned a very valuable lesson from gorka here...........when all hell breaks loose lock yerself in the bathroom and tell chauncey to call u if its a real fire!....................................then turn ur phone off and go back to bed!
Old 05-07-2003, 07:37 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point
see jay...now you know why all the rooms were reserved on your credit card! sucka!
Old 05-08-2003, 06:58 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

RR_Rick is a decent person
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: so thats why.....

LOL ......sounds like everyone had a blast!
Old 05-08-2003, 07:39 AM
dedrater

Originally posted by sclevela
whoa everything was in good fun and we in no way woulda stuck jay with anything. i know everybody had a great time and we are all jokin around about it now but i dont want anybody to ever feel like we were usin them for a credit card cause we were plannin on trashin somethin and didnt wanna get stuck with the bill................joe i know u were probably jokin but i didnt want anybody to feel (especially jay because without him none of us woulda had rooms cause he was the one who got off his *** and made it happen.........not because he was the only one who had a credit card)

sorry to sound like a party pooper i just wanted to reassure jay and anyone else who may do for all of us what he did for us at this event!

thanks jay...........................oh and yer still gay!
Yo, I know you guys well enough not to worry bout that type of stuff..... I wouldn't of reserved **** if I knew you guys were gonna screw me over. We just had a severe lack of communication this past weekend. **** has been put straight and no probs.

No need to get serious scott.

BTW keep me out of your gay fantasies

Quick Reply: Hmmmm