www.nhrr.net
New Hampshire

Daytona!!

Old 03-02-2005, 07:56 PM

jimmieiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Daytona!!

Originally Posted by nineflat
Do you have beer there??
And since no bikes yet you can use my bike as a showroom crap box.
And you can demo ride my bike, crash it if you want, run it over with a truck anything you want cuz that is why I pay to have insurance. :YEAH

O YEAH If I had a harley you could do the same, that will get some attention
TRUE, TRUE.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:53 PM

cheergrl484 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just wanted to wish y'all a good time, I'll miss the Sunday dinner crew. Have fun and be careful.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Moderater Wannabe

bass909 is an unknown quantity at this point

YO PEACE OUT.............Warm weather here i come..............
Old 03-06-2005, 11:34 AM
Regular StuntLifer

LizJJA is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have beer there??
And since no bikes yet you can use my bike as a showroom crap box.
And you can demo ride my bike, crash it if you want, run it over with a truck anything you want cuz that is why I pay to have insurance. :YEAH

O YEAH If I had a harley you could do the same, that will get some attention
I can have beer for ya at our house. I won't get it unless I know for sure you are coming to the house. I'm a hard liquor drinker and Jerry rarely drinks, in otherwords we don't drink beer. So if you can say, yeah I'll be there then yeah there will be beer there. Thank you for your generous offer on demo riding your bike. Jerry still won't allow any demo riding on his Harley.

Nineflat, I really do hope you stop by while you are in Florida. I want Jerry to meet with you. I believe I know who you are but the question is do you know who I am? Have fun - hope to see ya.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LizJJA
I can have beer for ya at our house. I won't get it unless I know for sure you are coming to the house. I'm a hard liquor drinker and Jerry rarely drinks, in otherwords we don't drink beer. So if you can say, yeah I'll be there then yeah there will be beer there. Thank you for your generous offer on demo riding your bike. Jerry still won't allow any demo riding on his Harley.

Nineflat, I really do hope you stop by while you are in Florida. I want Jerry to meet with you. I believe I know who you are but the question is do you know who I am? Have fun - hope to see ya.

Nineflat is Shane ... I know that ...

But wait - in reagards to who you are ... hmm .. I need to think for a few on that ...

Wait - wait - I think I got it ...

Nope - sorry, it's on the tip of my tounge though ...

Old 03-13-2005, 01:23 PM

nineflat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LizJJA

I stopped by with the boys at the shop in Florida . Also I met Jerry years ago when we all went up to Laconia when I think it was his brother had a junk chain on his OLDER harley. And also, I went down with them to Daytona the first year.
Now, as for you, I don't think I ever met you but,I know who you are.
By the way CUTE DOG must look good in those saddle bags
Old 03-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Regular StuntLifer

LizJJA is an unknown quantity at this point

I stopped by with the boys at the shop in Florida . Also I met Jerry years ago when we all went up to Laconia when I think it was his brother had a junk chain on his OLDER harley. And also, I went down with them to Daytona the first year.
Now, as for you, I don't think I ever met you but,I know who you are.
By the way CUTE DOG must look good in those saddle bags
Goliath rides better than the saddlebags He rides on my chest.

I remember now, you did meet Jerry like you said. I forgot about that. I've seen you when I've been around the guys and at the Deerfield Fair one year. We all bumped into each other. I was with Dan, Michelle and the kids. You were talking with Dan & Jerry. You are right about Jerry's brother's OLD bike. He finally got rid of that and bought himself a bigger Harley. He doesn't have problems now either.

Now that you know who I am - Scary, huh? See where Dan gets his good looks?!

It was really good to see all of ya. I hope ya'll told Shawn what he missed. Nothing much, right?