A Serious Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 01:26 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
A Serious Question

K - I am confused. I posted this in the post ****** forum, too. I am looking for someone to clarify for me which threads go where and where the rules are on this subject. I am not trying to sound rude but I seriously think I missed the rules on this subject. I am being completley serious here. How do we know which threads go where because some posts that I thought were completley ok to be put in the open discussion forum - such as opinions on movies and such - have been moved to the post ****** bored. Aren't opions ok to be posted in the open discussion bored to be placed up for debate and open discussion? Then there is a thread about goldfish which to me seems like it should be in the post ****** forum, although I am not sure why because that, too, is an opinion open for discussion. Am I the only one who is confused ... Did I miss the link to the rules (I admit I am blonde - LOL)... Someone help me or tell me if you feel the same way ...

By the way - should this be in a different forum or is it ok here ... With so many forums now it's kinda hard to figure out what goes where ... I think I have this in the right spot though ...
Old 11-17-2003, 01:30 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Just post here. If it needs to get moved, someone will do it. Wetpavment is bored right now. He will help you out.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:36 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
you got it Mike...........well this question should go in the website comments, help section. But it's cool I'll take care of it. lol As for other threads you post just post them were you think is neccesary. If we think it should go somewhere else, we will put it there. Not to **** you off but to clean up a bit. It doesn't **** us off either by moving threads so don't worry about that. don't feel bad either tho, I'm starting to figure all the forums out myself and directing traffic to proper destinations.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
you got it Mike...........well this question should go in the website comments, help section. But it's cool I'll take care of it. lol As for other threads you post just post them were you think is neccesary. If we think it should go somewhere else, we will put it there. Not to **** you off but to clean up a bit. It doesn't **** us off either by moving threads so don't worry about that. don't feel bad either tho, I'm starting to figure all the forums out myself and directing traffic to proper destinations.
thats why he deemed you a mod
Old 11-17-2003, 01:39 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really niceGRSiK26 is just really nice
OK, OK a supermod--- you happy
Old 11-17-2003, 01:41 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
See - LOL - You even moved this thread ... I thought it went into the open discussion forum ... In my opinion things are divided into way to many different forums ... I never even knew there was a website comments section ... I have never even been there .... LOL ... But if that info was on the open discussion board I would've read it and maybe thrown in some input because I visit the open discussions forum ... I don't have time to browse 10000 forums ... It's getting harder and harder to browse stuntlife ... But that is only my opinion ... I might be wrong. Just too many links to too many different places. And it stinks when you click on one link and end up in a completley different forum. That is the only problem with all this stuff being "moved". Maybe it's just me ...

And, just by posting this ... I realized that the comments, questions thread is under administration ... Who would have ever thought to look for it there??? I am so lost ... with these subtitles and titles...
Old 11-17-2003, 01:46 PM
Been here a LONG time

How do I even get to Administration to check the responses to this thread without reposting and having the thread take me there ... ???
Old 11-17-2003, 02:00 PM

loomis is an unknown quantity at this point
girl, i definately agree. but they are just as confused as us. they have so much going on, they don't know where to put it either.

look at this thread, they moved it too. just bare with them. they will get it some day.
Old 11-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Ok here it is....

ADMIN is at the bottom of the forum list

POST ******: Its a forum for people who post random nonsence and little smilies and BS short little posts just to increase thier post counts. Occasionally someone will post a good thread and it will have 15 replies, 14 of which are post ***** posts... Ill just drop it in POST ******... Reason? POST ****** forum does not count to your post count! HAHHAHAH So when I move a thread there everyone loses thier posts for that thread LOL

This thread is moved here cause this is where all threads with questions about the site go. Plain and simple.

PS
Yes POST ****** is a useless forum but it keeps all those posts from being in the users post counts.