Money 4 SL ***Please Read***

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003, 09:01 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Money 4 SL ***Please Read***

Ok so i was browsing the web today and found a site were you can make up your own vinyl stickers for your gameboy advance...so ,i thought cool!, and proceeded to browse the site, well after reading the section for creating your own skin it said that when finished with your design ,and if it's original, you could put it for sale on the site and that everytime someone purchased the skin that you would recieve a "cash royalty"........so i think that someone, on stuntlife, that is a photoshop pro could make a stuntlife design for the gameboy advance and submit it to their site and then have them sell it for StuntLife.com ......i think it's a great idea and it would benefit Stuntlife.com to help us grow! the web site is www.gbamod.com i would do the design but i think either shugga or paisan or some other supermoderater should do it because they would know what they are doing............................................. ..............

I originally posted this on the Open Disscussion Forum but decided to post it here as well because after all this forum is called "Website: Comments,Suggestions........................"
Old 11-12-2003, 10:16 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
hmmmm cool. Thanks for the thought