need a chatroom....

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2002, 11:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person
need a chatroom....

i think it would be really cool to put a link or make a chatroom on here. which is ever easier and make it for , well stunters etc.. but make it a really good chatroom. with alot of features on it. you get a chatroom on here and i think it will be blowing up with all the people that come in here. with it being a chatroom i think it would attract other people too that go into chatrooms.

just a thought....
Old 10-03-2002, 03:45 PM

DoubleR Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Stick with the forums/message boards.........I agree with Sergeant

That is my .12 cents worth........
Old 10-03-2002, 06:07 PM

Re: Chatroom

Originally posted by Sergeant
Hey Kenneth. We are working on one thing at a time to make this the most enjoyable experience people could hope for. I know what you are saying about the chat room (like the starboyz website has). Well there are a couple of thoughts you have to put into that.

1.) The real draw here is the forum. Putting in a chatroom would defer a lot of people from posting and instead just chat leaving nothing for newcomers or regulars to read.

2.) A chatroom's benefits would not be great unless the pull on this site was in the 1000's of users being logged on simultaneously. With only a few (30-100 people) logged on simultaneously, the forum threads are a better way to communicate and create history. Afterall, real-time chat text is not recorded, nor would you want to reread days and days worth of senseless chatter.

So the point you are wondering? Well, I don't own stuntlife or work for Greg, but I do offer my valuable knowledge in the field and can tell you that at this point it wouldn't be any better. That's my own personal opinion though, so don't think I'm trying to knock you down dude...you know I got much love fo' ya. Plus we have to get crunked up again together at the next "STUNTLIFE" bash.

heh heh.

L8R,
-J
thats cool, hey about the partying you need to email me and let me know when it is when it comes up. deal! lol cya
Old 10-03-2002, 11:22 PM

sweet!
Old 10-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Chat rooms are a thing of the past... meassageboard like these took over... basicly youcan chat, post pics etc etc and its saved so you can leave your "chat" and come back later. This way it gives people time to chat with one another.

Besides that AIM and MSN are great chatting tools for a real time conversation
Old 10-04-2002, 01:51 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by Sergeant
Speaking of which...why aren't you logged onto MSN!!! Dork.
cause i cant chat all day