Let me know if you're having any problems with the forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 09:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Let me know if you're having any problems with the forum

I've been changing a few things around here so please let me know if I've fucked anything up
Old 11-16-2008, 10:58 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough
Re: Let me know if you're having any problems with the forum

just had a couple database errors.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thats unrelated.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:59 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

wholy **** you just roboreplied ha
Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 AM

shipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura aboutshipsaeki has a spectacular aura about

when I click on the stunt life logo at the top, it says i do not have permission to view the page or something like that? I can enter the forums fine though.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:39 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shipsaeki
when I click on the stunt life logo at the top, it says i do not have permission to view the page or something like that? I can enter the forums fine though.
+1 i cant view the home page. i thought i was banned for being too cool for school or something
Old 11-17-2008, 02:33 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

hell nags i just pm'ed you but heres what i got,

JOHN J, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can someone explain this, im on pain killers and budlight right now

it happens when i try to access stuntlife home
Old 11-17-2008, 07:30 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i have some problem here,when i connect to stuntlife then i get some mesage : "Juca- you do not have permission to access this page.
1. your user account may not have sufficient privilagies...
2.if you are trying to post,the administrator may have disabled your acc...
Old 11-17-2008, 07:31 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by JOHN J
hell nags i just pm'ed you but heres what i got,

JOHN J, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

can someone explain this, im on pain killers and budlight right now

it happens when i try to access stuntlife home
Old 11-17-2008, 08:49 AM

When you go direct to Stuntlife.com or to the main forums page?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:53 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

It's happening when I go to stuntlife.com
Old 11-17-2008, 08:54 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Having problems with saying that I need permission or that my account is suspended.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:59 AM

How about now?
Old 11-17-2008, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by nags
When you go direct to Stuntlife.com or to the main forums page?
both when i try to go on sl.com and on main forum
Old 11-17-2008, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by nags
How about now?
now its work fine. Thanks Nags
Old 11-17-2008, 09:02 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

still doing it.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:05 AM

Glad to find out that it is this site. I was about to throw my notebook against the wall. I just got the pos working right again.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by crashtest 750
still doing it.
Can't be... try logging out and back in
Old 11-17-2008, 09:09 AM

Once loged in I had no problem but when I use the remember me and click on the sight form my browser history is when I have the problem.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:10 AM

Try clearing your history

Quick Reply: Let me know if you're having any problems with the forum