reputation points

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
reputation points

I know how to add them to people and what not but what is this really about, how does it work? thanks
Old 07-14-2008, 12:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: reputation points

Originally Posted by naturalborn
I know how to add them to people and what not but what is this really about, how does it work? thanks
Green blox = Street Cred
Old 07-14-2008, 12:28 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i think i had this convo a year or two ago. ill add points to anyone who adds to me lol, up our gangstaism
Old 07-14-2008, 12:30 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I think you have to be a contributor to give rep points. I want my green boxes to go across the screen to tell people what a super awesome great person I am

Just gave you rep points SDFSkillz
Old 07-14-2008, 12:34 PM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

we all were giving street cred to eachother till the man stepped in and stopped us... bs i was almost about to have mad street cred now i am stuck with a little bit
Old 07-14-2008, 12:50 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought it doesn't work anymore?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point

what do the red ones mean?

so your just supposed to help each other out with the green ones? does it give you any perks on here and do the red ones stop you from doing things on here??? how reps do you need to get to get one block? i have been on SL since 2003 and just now really realized this was even on here (rep points)
Old 07-14-2008, 01:24 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

i was wondering whats up with the rep points too.

what i really want to know is.....how the hell do i get in to the mens room and chick pics/dating thread?!?!? please, someone open the door
Old 07-14-2008, 01:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

so your just supposed to help each other out with the green ones? does it give you any perks on here and do the red ones stop you from doing things on here??? how reps do you need to get to get one block? i have been on SL since 2003 and just now really realized this was even on here (rep points)
they dont really mean or do anything. Here is the official write up http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230697
Old 07-14-2008, 01:31 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by RROCCO
i was wondering whats up with the rep points too.

what i really want to know is.....how the hell do i get in to the mens room and chick pics/dating thread?!?!? please, someone open the door
Sick avatar
Old 07-14-2008, 01:37 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

they just make you look cooler
Old 07-14-2008, 01:42 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
they just make you look cooler
ha!!!
i've got -4 rep points
anybody care to add more negatives
Old 07-14-2008, 01:42 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MikeM
they dont really mean or do anything. Here is the official write up http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230697
+1. that explains it..... guess im doomed
Old 07-14-2008, 01:50 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
ha!!!
i've got -4 rep points
anybody care to add more negatives
i gave you + rep. trying to help you out the gutter there buddy
Old 07-14-2008, 01:52 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Ima be a contributor one day...............
Old 07-14-2008, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
i gave you + rep. trying to help you out the gutter there buddy
wheres the love?
Old 07-14-2008, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
Ima be a contributor one day...............
yeah dido, but how do you become one?
Old 07-14-2008, 02:10 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
wheres the love?
as soon as your avatar isn't a pow pow i will hook it up. You gotta earn those precious rep points
Old 07-14-2008, 02:11 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
yeah dido, but how do you become one?
You cant anymore. since shugga sold the site, some unnamed corporation owns it. and surprisingly, they dont want your money. Only people who contributed in the last year before shugga sold it can give rep.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:11 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

nooooooo andy........i want negatives!!!

Quick Reply: reputation points