Nags..................

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 08:11 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Nags..................

we need to ban people for stupid irrelevant **** that concerns no one on here such as bill d going to jail or compete. come on does everyone need to know bullshit like this. its his decision whether or not and not everyone probably knows the full story.....

at a min. put a temporary ban for irrelevant ****
everyone doesnt need to know what color everyone *****!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:19 PM

1SMF is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nags..................

I Agree +1
Old 01-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

+2 lets get this place back to how it used to be..worth a ****.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

You just posted this in the stunt discussion section, it has no reason to be here, this is a perfect example of why you should be banned...nags should make an example out of your dumbass and ban you...FOREVER

This website was designed To talk about stunts and inform ppl of whats crackin in the stunt world. Hence posting news/stories/rumors for ppl to talk about. IF someone feels a post was made about themselves and wants it removed I'm sure a mod would delete it at that users request.

I agree with getting rid of the dumb **** tho
Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

+1 John.....just start hitting people with this little #
Old 01-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mofat01
You just posted this in the stunt discussion section, it has no reason to be here, this is a perfect example of why you should be banned...nags should make an example out of your dumbass and ban you...FOREVER

This website was designed To talk about stunts and inform ppl of whats crackin in the stunt world. Hence posting news/stories/rumors for ppl to talk about. IF someone feels a post was made about themselves and wants it removed I'm sure a mod would delete it at that users request.

I agree with getting rid of the dumb **** tho

I agree. Not about banning anyone spacific but this is a public forum for godsakes. If you go back in hostory a little bit, there was a German dictator who wanted to ban Jews because of his belifes.

Old 01-02-2008, 09:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by T-NECK
+2 lets get this place back to how it used to be..worth a ****.
This place will never be like it once was
Old 01-02-2008, 09:29 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JOHN J
we need to ban people for stupid irrelevant **** that concerns no one on here such as bill d going to jail or compete. come on does everyone need to know bullshit like this. its his decision whether or not and not everyone probably knows the full story.....

at a min. put a temporary ban for irrelevant ****
everyone doesnt need to know what color everyone *****!!!!
That is Retarded..Everyone on here talks about anything and everything and thats the reason this is the #1 forum out there. It may not be what the forum was originally made for but everyone is having A good time and its the best forum out there, Period!

There have been plenty of **** forums out there that ban people for this kind of reason and ban people if the Mods of the forum don't agree with the topic etc etc. Well I think thats A bunch of bullshit and those Forum ****'s should go die in A fire. Who cares if the Bill D topic was started, It got A lot of replays and people said there words about it. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean others should be banned for it. its A discussion and if you can't take discussing that topic' DON'T READ IT!

Stuntlife is A great forum' NAGS is A great mod and everyone should be able to speak there mind! If you don't agree, **** YOU!!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Well put.

I think the Forum ****'s burning in a fire may have been a little harsh but well put my man.