What is up with this sh1t???

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 10:15 AM

f4stunna is a decent person
What is up with this ****???

why are so many theads getting closed? i dont get it.... i mean what is wrong with this crazy dan thread??? i just dont see why it had to be locked.... there have been alot more recently too
Old 11-06-2006, 10:20 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve
Re: What is up with this ****???

in case you havent noticed, there is a certain right wing extremist mod running around with a love of deleting/moving threads.
i wont name names...
Old 11-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

i had some coffee today and the shit was incredibly good!
Old 11-06-2006, 10:43 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Yep got hosed on one also..... I have no clue why. I think it would be nice to at least know why that way I could work around what ever it was that I was doing wrong.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:46 AM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
i had some coffee today and the shit was incredibly good!
i thought water is the best drink to start a day?
Old 11-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

no coffe is better

Shes a tilter
Old 11-06-2006, 11:12 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

I have heard; "big companies who are interested in stunting want nothing to do with sl because of what is said here." What I tried to put forward was that this is an open forum for stunters, by stunters and I will bet that if any of those "big companies or corps" would want to advertise or get something out for the stunt world, this is where they would go first.

this is why there is stunttrader now.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Originally Posted by f4stunna
why are so many theads getting closed? i dont get it.... i mean what is wrong with this crazy dan thread??? i just dont see why it had to be locked.... there have been alot more recently too
i have no idea why that post was closed... it was closed before i even posted in it. why dont you message shugg so you can get the answer your looking for instead of getting rumors?

oh yeah im moving this just so you know to the website and questions area...
Old 11-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Scrapes Elbow

wham dang
Old 11-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

This ****in site is tuning into a ****in joke.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
Scrapes Elbow

its reminding me of sportbikes.net
Old 11-06-2006, 02:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
no coffe is better

Shes a tilter
she tilts cause of an ear infection ..the poor girl
Old 11-06-2006, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
i have no idea why that post was closed... it was closed before i even posted in it. why dont you message shugg so you can get the answer your looking for instead of getting rumors?
but now no one will see it... and the point wasnt to ask shugg anything, it was to have a disscussion about it, which is why i posted it in the disscussion section
Old 11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Night_rider can only hope to improve

**** sportbikes.net what the hell is wrong with those poeple.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:49 PM

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

but now no one will see it... and the point wasnt to ask shugg anything, it was to have a disscussion about it, which is why i posted it in the disscussion section
what can a discussion do??? if you want to find out why they were closed, people that post on here besides mods cant tell you why so thats why you would ask someone that might know.

another thing is its not a stunt discussion....it might of been in the stunt discussion but this thread isnt about stunting. your wondering why the threads are being closed and you want to know about it, which is why it went here. thats the rules on this site, i didnt make them but if you have different areas for different topics it makes sense and a little bit easier to answer peoples concerns.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:55 PM

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Yo... before you all start blaming ME for closing threads, why dont you ASK if I did it in the first place ...

why do I catch all the wrap for the site going to ****?!?!?! if you dont like something , take it to site owner other wise HUSH
Old 11-06-2006, 10:56 PM

and if there is any more dang drama i WILL lock this thread ....

sheeeeesh babies
Old 11-06-2006, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by KENNETH929RR
what can a discussion do??? if you want to find out why they were closed, people that post on here besides mods cant tell you why so thats why you would ask someone that might know.

another thing is its not a stunt discussion....it might of been in the stunt discussion but this thread isnt about stunting. your wondering why the threads are being closed and you want to know about it, which is why it went here. thats the rules on this site, i didnt make them but if you have different areas for different topics it makes sense and a little bit easier to answer peoples concerns.
it gives us something to talk about.... ya know, the whole point of being on a message board!!!

and it started as a stunt discussion but no one went with it... i was curious why crazy dan's thread about how someone is using his pick on a skateboard was closed... what if i wanted to talk about that? i use to be big into skateboarding and i felt it was an intresting topic...... so theres your stunt discussion
Old 11-07-2006, 12:33 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
A little criticism is all it is......

Originally Posted by Cathi
and if there is any more dang drama i WILL lock this thread ....

sheeeeesh babies
You'll lock what? The site getting knocked a little bit becouse some credible people aren't happy about what's going within thier community? ******s have been around for a min. here and have the right to air it out a little bit.

You need to recognize.

Drew "Papillion" Stone on J-Rods computer

Last edited by PavementEater; 11-07-2006 at 12:35 AM.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:39 AM

Re: A little criticism is all it is......

Originally Posted by PavementEater
You'll lock what? The site getting knocked a little bit becouse some credible people aren't happy about what's going within thier community? ******s have been around for a min. here and have the right to air it out a little bit.

You need to recognize.

Drew "Papillion" Stone on J-Rods computer

people are definately able to "AIR IT OUT" a little if its done in a NON FINGER POINTING way to someone who didnt delete anything of the sort...

I dont know anything about the post being deleted but I am being blamed for it...

Quick Reply: What is up with this sh1t???