what the ****

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of
Re: what the ****

Originally Posted by TILLER
SL is going to go back to how it was day 1

no bashing, no advertising, no nudity, no swearing

a professionalism is being implemented

more to come
I'll give you the swearing in exchange for the classifieds back...
Old 02-09-2006, 09:59 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TILLER
SL is going to go back to how it was day 1

no bashing, no advertising, no nudity, no swearing

a professionalism is being implemented

more to come
No bashing?? Wow, some people won't have anything to say!!!! And no nudity?? There goes the men's bathroom!!
But I am glad to see it back!!!:YEAH
Old 02-09-2006, 10:06 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

this goes out to all the RETARDS that want to be able to swear like little kids

who gives a flying **** if you can't swear?! do you want big name sponsors coming to your site and seeing you talk like a 12 year old on the computer???? maybe some things are for the good, do you ever think of that?!
Old 02-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Exactly. I find people swear because they can't find anything more intelligent to say. Take an extra minute and act like an adult.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just say fukk, isnt that close enough?
Old 02-09-2006, 10:17 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S

who gives a flying **** if you can't swear?! do you want big name sponsors coming to your site and seeing you talk like a 12 year old on the computer???? maybe some things are for the good, do you ever think of that?!
to bad your view isnt the same as others
Old 02-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough

Many of our users get online at work. Much of what is posted here can get an employee in alot of trouble.
Others of us, since we are adults, have children at home and cant view StuntLife with them around.
I cant show my parents the site, the kids cant be around when Im here and if I had a corporate job like many people I wouldnt want to risk my job to be on one messageboard with so many to chosse from.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:23 AM

Kelly954 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just glad it's back up...
Old 02-09-2006, 10:38 AM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S

this isnt a sport and it never will be.... its a hobby some people like to do to spend there time, thats it. the difference with say skateboarding taking off is one, its cheap: and two, the only thing your doing when skateboarding is being a nuecense. we on the otherhand, are breaking laws, and that is why it will never be a sport. if your in it to try to make money, your in it for the wrong reasons.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:48 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

just lurking......but some valid points on both sides.....
Old 02-09-2006, 11:58 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

the nudity should be kept in areas like mens room chick pics w/e..as for the cursing..i feel the same when it comes out as a bunch of **** than if it were spelled out...there should be a strong language filter id say..and bashing is going to happen on here not everyone can get along but its one more thing to make the site interesting.and as far as advertising it doesnt matter to me
Old 02-09-2006, 12:20 PM
FHL

FHL is a decent person

yay riding in nice weather, carry on with the arguing.
Old 02-09-2006, 12:27 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

no argument here.
i think we all take stuntlife for granted.
i dont anymore
good to be back on
Old 02-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
no argument here.
i dont anymore
good to be back on
Amen to that!!
Old 02-09-2006, 01:21 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deathwishriders
no argument here.
i dont anymore
good to be back on
yeah with 342 posts I can understand just how much you must have missed it!! LOL j/k
Old 02-09-2006, 01:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4stunna
this isnt a sport and it never will be.... its a hobby some people like to do to spend there time, thats it. the difference with say skateboarding taking off is one, its cheap: and two, the only thing your doing when skateboarding is being a nuecense. we on the otherhand, are breaking laws, and that is why it will never be a sport. if your in it to try to make money, your in it for the wrong reasons.

+1

I couldnt have said it any better

:YEAH
Old 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM

yeah, you keep talking that way and your right, it wont go anywhere....how long have YOU been in this sport????

i've been in it long enough to see this sport go from no back brakes to handbrakes.....i've been here long enough to find out that you can get sponsors, you can book shows, you can make it into videos.....as long as you put your heart and soul into it. i've travelled coast to coast through stunt riding....am i in it for the money?! no, most shows don't pay more than a decent job would.....but i'm in it for the fun, the thrill, and of course-riding in front of thousands of fans...

it's pretty sad when you hear about the negative attitude about this sport....back in the day it was UNHEARD of teams getting free bikes.....now it's pretty common.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

giger is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shugga
Many of our users get online at work. Much of what is posted here can get an employee in alot of trouble.
Others of us, since we are adults, have children at home and cant view StuntLife with them around.
I cant show my parents the site, the kids cant be around when Im here and if I had a corporate job like many people I wouldnt want to risk my job to be on one messageboard with so many to chosse from.

Yeah well many of the user should be WORKING when they are at WORK. Not browsing around on stuntlife.
Old 02-09-2006, 02:18 PM

ILLOGICAL 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i personally think it is Very Unprofessional to let the site go down for that ammount of time and noone posted up anywhere for people to know whats up. yay for the biggest professional site!!!! ha please
Old 02-09-2006, 02:28 PM

how long have you been here?