So...what happend to all the threads...

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 11:19 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
So...what happend to all the threads...

What exactly happened to all the threads in Stunt Discussion? Did they simply get deleted because they were not the same opinions as the communists running this site. All you mods keep saying to yourselves is that we are being crybabies and whinning. Hello McFy, could it be because some of us actually care what happens to this site because we have been apart of it since day one.?.

Snakes1100, you qouted me in my other thread but you failed to read..."If it is not you behind this madness than who is". Why is everything such a secret around here...isn't this a public message board. It seems like Greg is at a financial bind in his life due to several store issues and used all of the profit he did make off it to build his new store. Now he fears competition just like Tim Barnes and is back stabbing loayal members/friends in the process.

The new warning level system is great...if you were still in Jr. High on a school message board.

So the question stands...where did all the threads go were mosts of the members were voicing their opinion. ****...even JopeK's thread got moved to some unknown place or deleted. Lossen your Grany Panties people...this is just a stunt message board.

This is America...people will have different opinions than you...live with it.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:13 PM

INeedU2Keepitup is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So...what happend to all the threads...

Free Thomas - GARBAGE !?!

wow - nice to know that even with so many people voicing their opinions about what b/s banning thomas is they still dont care !! they're in MOD MODE - edit, warn, ban, edit, warn, ban, edit, warn, ban.... opps... i left out MOVE THREADS - THEY REALLY ENJOY THAT PART OF THEIR JOBS - can't believe they moved the "FREE THOMAS" threads to GARBAGE DRAMA STUFF !?! ....
Old 01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by INeedU2Keepitup
Free Thomas - GARBAGE !?!

wow - nice to know that even with so many people voicing their opinions about what b/s banning thomas is they still dont care !! they're in MOD MODE - edit, warn, ban, edit, warn, ban, edit, warn, ban.... opps... i left out MOVE THREADS - THEY REALLY ENJOY THAT PART OF THEIR JOBS - can't believe they moved the "FREE THOMAS" threads to GARBAGE DRAMA STUFF !?! ....
How did you find this hidden room? Pretty sweet. Would be nice if it wasn't hidden so everybody could see it.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:46 PM

Yeh - I think that where they're movin our threads probably considered the lowest part of low that stuntlife has to offer.... Feel like we're being thrown in "the hole" (isnt that what they call solitary confinement) - just to keep the few (probably new) SL members that they might still have on their side from viewing our posts about thomas, and other SL b/s - like the slap on the wrist warnings...... ..... Ya know honestly the only other threads that are in the "garbage" part - are the ones callin shugga out !!! ...
Old 01-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Banned

snakes1100 is a decent person

Jimmy, its not my place to tell the members what the admin side of the site is doing, if you want answers to questions like that, then you need to ask shugga.

If someone gets banned or a thread gets moved/deleted, then there was a reason for it being done.

Shugga gave specific instructions for the mods to follow, so bitching at them or me, will not get you any results. It's shuggas site and what he tells the mods to do, then thats what they are going to do.

As for the new warning system, that was requested by Shugga also, if you think its childish, then talk to Shugga about it.

As far as advertising goes, once again, Shugga said NO free advertising. If you have a issue with that, then you need to talk to him about it.

Last edited by snakes1100; 01-11-2005 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:13 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

how can anyone talk to him about it if he dont reply to anyone....

u always use him as an excuse...people can past that...its just a run around...
he dont even come here.....
Old 01-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Banned

Well its not my site to answer those questions, if he dont come here or answer his pm's what do you think i can do?

I cant answer them, its not my site.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:20 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

i think u can stop doing all this BS....

ur not geting paid to do this....why bother...just go about ur biz....

let greg take care of it...we know he is not telling u to ban thomas
Old 01-11-2005, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Robbie
how can anyone talk to him about it if he dont reply to anyone....

u always use him as an excuse...people can past that...its just a run around...
he dont even come here.....
damn - since your warnings are gone that means your not getting banned anytime soon - so - can i still hit up the site you told me about last night ? (i'd say it but i dont want to get you warned !! AGAIN !)
Old 01-11-2005, 01:23 PM
www.myspace.com/emrock

Emrock is a decent person

damn - since your warnings are gone that means your not getting banned anytime soon - so - can i still hit up the site you told me about last night ? (i'd say it but i dont want to get you warned !! AGAIN !)
dont be scared
Old 01-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Banned

1. What bullshit do u think im doing exactly as you seem to know?

2. You dont know what i get paid for, so theres another thing you know nothing about.

3. Once again what makes you think that i banned him in the first place, anyways if your refering to dsog_thomas, i removed his ban today as a matter of fact.

You think you know stuff, when in fact you know nothing, if you like hearing yourself talk about stuff you know nothing about, get a tape recorder so you can hear yourself all day and night.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:30 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

dude...i know greg dont pay u crap besides hosting fee's...dont tell me different.

for some odd reason u want to play games with everyone....its like u enjoy it...
as u seen....u pist off 50-100 people...everyone was waiting for the ban....they didnt care...they' will relocate...

thomas said it best
this aint ur site...its the memebers....u know who they are....this is not gregs site....sure he makes money from it and that is it....but facts are...this is the members site.....why change it...cant u see all the problems U are bringing....did the MEMBERS complain aboout the site...NO...so leave it be.

some policing is fine....but UR way over board
Old 01-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Banned

OK, seeing as you know all the above, lets see some proof of what you can and cant backup?
Old 01-11-2005, 01:37 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

dude....u can say my site on here.....shugga dont give a **** about me (he is the one who helped me get it going)...its my local forum....im not competing with anyone and i dont sell ****...its for my locals...but there are people on it from all over the world..all the people i care about from this site have been there forever.

www.ChicagoRiders.com
Old 01-11-2005, 01:39 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Snakes1100
OK, seeing as you know all the above, lets see some proof of what you can and cant backup?

ur a pro at getting off the subject at hand...and im not playing that game with u....have a nice day. u want to talk about the real problems...

LET US KNOW...beating around the bush is old now...use to be fun...but its not funny anymore...

im done with it.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:45 PM

Thanks !!! Just so i know i have somewhere to go if i get banned or when stuntlife = RIP - whichever comes first !
Old 01-11-2005, 01:53 PM

chillyzf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by Snakes1100
Jimmy, its not my place to tell the members what the admin side of the site is doing, if you want answers to questions like that, then you need to ask shugga.

If someone gets banned or a thread gets moved/deleted, then there was a reason for it being done.

Shugga gave specific instructions for the mods to follow, so bitching at them or me, will not get you any results. It's shuggas site and what he tells the mods to do, then thats what they are going to do.

As for the new warning system, that was requested by Shugga also, if you think its childish, then talk to Shugga about it.

As far as advertising goes, once again, Shugga said NO free advertising. If you have a issue with that, then you need to talk to him about it.

i thought he was paying 50 a month so he could advertise
thats just what i heard
but what do i know i only been here since 10-4-2002

are you allowed to swear here?

gotta go late for 2nd hour english class