stupid things you have done

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 11:49 PM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point
stupid things you have done

Lets see were to start. Hit my dad (we each had a bike) hit my friends numerous times, friend it hit me, i actually ran over my friend, i was doing a stoppie and my friends was behind e so he hit me and flipped me over on a side walk (i was on xr100) had a berm in garden and halfway through outside it was this wooden compost bin so i hit 3rd pinned on my 50 and went over the berm into compost bin, hit the same bin with 125, theres a hill that has a part thats over 90°(not by much and it wasnt to tall of a hill here) but made it 3rd gear on xr100, different part of hill much higher and this parts even worse, its like a little cliff and i flipped my self 3 times on that 4th gear on xr100, took my 50 up and down corn rows, jumped 50 in to a corn feild, jumpped xr100 into corn feild, tried to hit this jump (wasnt sending me high) and i tried to jump 3 5 gallon pales stacked ontop of each other and my rear tire hit the top one sent me through 2 patches of flowers and barly missed a tree, hit a tree with bars on 4th gear xr100 sturned me rall fast and sent me over bars, jumped into a barb wire fence (it was ontop of a hill) with xr100, rode a hose with 50 when i was little and cut my knee open so bad you could see right through and it couldnt be stich but the best part was i almost lost leg to infection, jumped 50 into a little windmill that was metal, me and a freind took xr100 and the 50 into a barn and were doing burn outs in there and i had a hard time getting out, almost got hit bye a car doing 60+ on my 50. I think thats enough but i have loads more.

if they dont say somthing like 50 or 125 they were probably doen on xr100
Old 11-10-2003, 11:21 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
First time I tried to ride over a junk car I fell into the windshield and got cut up. Tried riding across water like in crusty. Didnt make it all the way across the first few times. The first time I made it across, the rear tire hooked up when it hit dry dirt, looped it at 5th pinned. Once I was riding in a building that was still being built. I rode up the stairwell to the second floor, planning to jump out a window onto a conviently located sand pile. Once I go tup there I found that the window sills were a foot off the floor so I couldnt jump out that way. Went back to the stairwell to find that the thick steel door was somehow locked, and I couldnt even brake it down. I ended up having to push my cr out the window. It landed on its side, and amazingly nothing broke at all.
Old 11-10-2003, 05:20 PM

hehe sweet
Old 11-16-2003, 08:47 PM

vegas is an unknown quantity at this point
on my old Kawi 125, 6th pinned at a natural hit, drug the pegs up the face, 65ft to a massive face plant= cracked sternum
Old 11-21-2003, 02:02 AM
I Love To Post!

aNskY can only hope to improve
landed a jump top of 3rd in mud, spun, hooked up and looped it.. broke my ankle, foot, and ****ed up my shoulder.

ride to the store and get chased by 5.0
Old 12-06-2003, 05:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

lsr740seditz is an unknown quantity at this point
i hit a step up on my long gone kx250 got about 3/4 of the way to the top of it hit a tree fell head first into the tree breakign my back 2 ribs and cracking my hip i dont know if it was before or after the bike fell on me from probably 30 feet in the air
Old 12-06-2003, 08:06 PM

Jason1 is an unknown quantity at this point
this whole video of us is stupid

http://alloyindustries.com/videos/dirtsoldiers.ASF
Old 12-07-2003, 07:58 PM

Fensty is an unknown quantity at this point
This is $tupid

Honestly Who Gets CothesLined ??!??

Ridin through a construction site, didnt see a wire, and could have taken my head off. Remember hittin the ground and watchin my bike ghost ridin. Ha

What you got?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	neck1.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	51226  
Old 12-09-2003, 08:28 PM

whipit1k is an unknown quantity at this point
a low hanging vine in the woods got me like that once. my neck looked just like yours
Old 12-12-2003, 04:42 PM

Bucknutty69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Riding in a poker run racing my brother haulin *** around a corner and ran my left foot under a tree root pulled me stright off the back of the bikesmacked my head on the foot peg the rest was just fuzzy and don't remeber much. All i know is that my head hurt and my helmet was broken from hitting something

What I got was a crushed pipe, bent bars, smashed radiator, a broken big toe and a new helmet.

Last edited by Bucknutty69; 12-12-2003 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:42 PM

streetassault is an unknown quantity at this point
on my 70 tried to jump a 30 foot overflow ravine filled with large rocks .. didnt make it.. tried to run from the cops legs over on a 900rr in second gear with mad gearing took the bitch off rode down a trail and airborne into a tree.... wheelied through a parade in portland cops didnt like that.. got stuck skitching off the back in traffic ended up with rear footpeg through thigh...and the dumbest thing i have ever done would probably be getting married
Old 12-17-2003, 09:54 PM

Old 01-12-2004, 11:49 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cdawg02 is a decent person
was out on our land ridin like usual and my grandparents were in for the weekend...gettin ready to land a jump without knowing my grandma was on the other side of this buildin we have...she walks out in front of me just as im about to hit the ground and she got ran over...lol that'll teach her to run out in front of traffic and no its not either
Old 01-16-2004, 05:58 PM

Bucknutty69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude you ran over you Grandma? What was she doing walking out on your track?

Last edited by Bucknutty69; 01-16-2004 at 06:04 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 10:56 PM

Thats the worst thing ive ever heard.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:24 PM

Deathtraprider1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stupid things you have done

ok on the old 2002 suzuki RM85
trying a 100ft double at Freelin MX 4th gear pinned and i thiught i had it but i didnt and i i cased the jump at the top of the jump. brused the tail bone broke 4 ribs and internal bleeding :YEAH
Old 01-30-2004, 02:16 AM

JOSE KUYO is an unknown quantity at this point

BE ATTACKED BY 3 DOGS ON MY CR
Old 02-10-2004, 11:41 AM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This is $tupid

[QUOTE=Fensty]Honestly Who Gets CothesLined ??!??

Ridin through a construction site, didnt see a wire, and could have taken my head off. Remember hittin the ground and watchin my bike ghost ridin. Ha

What you got? riding my raptor through a bigg parking lot and was like in third pinned and the little metal wire with that little plastic layer hit my chest and went all the way up my chin, next day it looked like i had a huge hicky.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:27 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

it would take up 10 pages if i wrote about abll the stupid stuff i have done and how many bone i have broke racing mx...
Old 02-14-2004, 12:22 AM

250Rdunechick is an unknown quantity at this point

I was at Glamis Dunes and all my buddies dared me to jump this huge gap, it had to be almost 175-200 feet, me being the daredevil i am i went for it. i missed it by about 5 feet, i ended up sliding down the dune, w/ my bike on top of me. i had a broken jaw, dislocated shoulder, 4 broken ribs, shattered knee cap and a broken finger. i havent tried again yet but i will soon and hopefully ill clear it

Quick Reply: stupid things you have done