travis double back flip ?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 01:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
travis double back flip ?????

i only catch fmx once in a while ,has any one else done a double back flip in competition or is travis still the only one ?
Old 03-03-2007, 12:29 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: travis double back flip ?????

Originally Posted by old man roger
i only catch fmx once in a while ,has any one else done a double back flip in competition or is travis still the only one ?

still the one... and we prolly gonna see a frontfip before another double back
Old 03-03-2007, 02:40 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats the holy grail right now
Old 03-04-2007, 02:46 AM

tattoos is a decent person

Hes Still the only one I know...

edit: already answered

Last edited by tattoos; 03-04-2007 at 02:58 AM. Reason: couldnt see for lookin
Old 03-18-2007, 05:30 PM

ebinmoothedam is an unknown quantity at this point

i did a double back flip from my chair after seeing that...prolly i am the first one to do that !!!
Old 03-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

What was up with his gear. That was the worst thing I have ever seen. That lumber jack crap was horrible.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:45 PM
also known as OMR

it was to make fun of how much padding he was wearing ...
Old 03-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Thats mad, they just replayed that on Extream tv in the UK this morning.

Even after seeing it about 5 times i still get a tinggling feeling up my back when he pull's it off. The guy is a legend and he is a very nice guy to go with it. Oh and is it just me or does anyone feel really sorry for his mum after the jump??

I think a front flip or a double with a 1 hander in the middle next. someones gota step the game up again soon
Old 03-23-2007, 01:50 PM
also known as OMR

i heard he broke his moms back flipping in to the foam pit with her on the bike with him

crazy ****** hahaha gotta luvem
Old 03-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
i heard he broke his moms back flipping in to the foam pit with her on the bike with him

crazy ****** hahaha gotta luvem
didnt hear that. but i've seen him do it with his family members on the front
I'd never get on the front of his bike, but i'd give a back flip ago into a pit if i got the chance. I'd try it at the track but i **** myself on a little double, and i only get a foot off at best, and thats cuz i'm gona crash
Old 03-23-2007, 01:53 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

He definitely is a nut.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:54 AM

Darnell207 is a decent person

Nah mad mike jones was who broke pastranas moms back. It was a tandom backflip into his foampit and they only got half the rotation. Came down into the pit head first. The nitro circus guys are crazy.