CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

What's up????

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 12:48 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up????

Our forum has been boring lately.... what's up with that? What's up period? Let's hear it.... I don't care what about... or from whom... just speak up. Tiller.... how's the stunting coming? Carl... been practicing? Phear... tell us about the crash this weekend. Hazen... how the wheelies coming on the 954? Jay... what's next with the truck?... you like the bags or what? Rizza... never mind... you're too good for the forums lately. Steve... tell us about the comp... who's got what and who doesn't! Dan... been working out for this upcoming MX season? Holla guys... holla!

Me???... Still don't have much stunting time in because of my leg. To give you an idea of it's strength... I can walk normally and go up and down stairs with a slight limp... but trying to work out with weights is still difficult. I can press a couple hundred with just the good leg, but only 35lbs with the bad. Because of this, I have a difficult time standing up on my quad for long periods of time. Which means that I've been enjoying some nice trail rides. I've got incredible terrain where I live and there's lots to explore.

On a side note.... I've got merchandise in the works. I did some freelance work with an embroidering company next to my office. They have digitalized our tribal and oval logos for free. This means that I can now have those logos embroidered onto anything I want and will only have to pay a couple bucks for each logo. Hats are the first thing I'm working on.... Should be done within a couple weeks. If you'd like one... let me know asap.

-Drew
Old 05-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What's up????

the stunt comp was fun...it was my first one i ever been to

got to see some good stuff and enterd in the freestyle contest with the Z....but then this happend

and that put out any chnaces i had of winning since my quad couldnt even wheelie anymore....had a great time though

they would send out 5 at a time to practice and one of the guys in the group of 5 with me came out on his brand new looking cbr 929...and just basically put a end to that bike after looping a wheelie..so me and matt from my team ran over and helped the guy out who seemed fine....but his bike wasnt. so after they took care of him the reseted the clock and we got 5 min again to practice...

the judge kind of said something dumb but whatever...

he said the quad guys are so hard to judge cause we all do the same thing...but if you ask people they say they seen the quads with more of a variety of tricks then the bike guys...all i seen from the bikes were circles..no handers..endos and burnouts.....dont get me wrong circles and no handers alone are some extremely hard tricks..but alot of the guys were oing them....

one dude was pulling off no handed circles..not sure of his name but he was on a yellow cbr something....props to him...really pimp looking...

any other questions about the comp?

steve
Old 05-10-2004, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
got to see some good stuff and enterd in the freestyle contest with the Z....but then this happend

and that put out any chnaces i had of winning since my quad couldnt even wheelie anymore....had a great time though
steve

Is that one of those Chinese throwing star thingies?
Old 05-10-2004, 09:21 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I got my license 3 or 4 weeks ago
Old 05-10-2004, 10:04 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm always here, I just don't post that often.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:31 AM

neece303 is a decent person

Originally Posted by redrizza
I'm always here, I just don't post that often.
How is your racing going? or have you started yet
Old 05-11-2004, 11:45 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Our forum has been boring lately.... what's up with that? What's up period? Let's hear it.... I don't care what about... or from whom... just speak up. Tiller.... how's the stunting coming?
Its cool.. just got owned something fierce sat... always remember no matta how good u think u are.. someone is always way better!!!

When u guys coming down ?
Old 05-11-2004, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by 99TILLER
Its cool.. just got owned something fierce sat... always remember no matta how good u think u are.. someone is always way better!!!

When u guys coming down ?

Who showed you up? Friend or Foe?
Old 05-11-2004, 12:02 PM

sixtwojew is an unknown quantity at this point

Andrew,
Hey Meng, Ive been looking for either a xr 400 or similar, i called on a 90 ds 250 bored to 350 but the guy said i was like 5 mins too late it was pulling out of his driveway,sold it for 1,200 . Daat b aboot it!

J
Old 05-11-2004, 12:23 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Who showed you up? Friend or Foe?
Friend.. i never ride with foes..

Joe has a YFZ450 and the boy is sick.. no throttle hand 12 creeping with his right hand on the clutch lever

and when i say creeping a baby could crawl quicker...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00031.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	78849  
Old 05-11-2004, 12:49 PM

That looks like a nice bar.... wish someone would weld me one!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:06 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

That looks like a nice bar.... wish someone would weld me one!
its bad *** .. he owns his own shop and he's like 22 .. he even weld lil dots on the bar for his foot for traction :YEAH

heres his ride and trailer

mind u he has hopped up fiddy and a 954 stunt bike
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00025.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	78851   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00026.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	78852  
Old 05-11-2004, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by 99TILLER
its bad *** .. he owns his own shop and he's like 22 .. he even weld lil dots on the bar for his foot for traction :YEAH

heres his ride and trailer

mind u he has hopped up fiddy and a 954 stunt bike

Must be nice! I'm gonna go count my pocket change so I can eat tonight!

-Drew
Old 05-11-2004, 04:23 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Must be nice! I'm gonna go count my pocket change so I can eat tonight!

-Drew
lucky u.. wednesday is trash day around here.. its like a buffet tonite!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 01:11 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Phear... tell us about the crash this weekend.
Well....Long story short....Was riding in the sandpits (they're biiiiiig)....I flew up one of the banks and there was NOTHING on the other side....it just dropped straight off. I bailed and landed at the bottom of the pit....the quad went end for end and then rolled on it's side. I came out okay, and I don't think the quad got hurt out of the deal either. Maybe bent my bars and stearing post, but it's hard to tell cause they were already messed up to begin with. I think I'll be going back there very soon (maybe tomorrow night) so I'll try to get a couple shots of the bank I went off of. Rotten thing...haha .

Anyway, that's been it for me...not a lot of action. Waiting to get the streetbike back from the shop...Hopefully any day now. Then it's time for more crashing.....

Oh, one other thing....we were supposed to be purchasing 10 acres of land in the Swanton area...which woulda been a pretty good spot because it would have been close for most everybody in the crew (Minus Andrew and Dan...hehe). We were going to put an MX track (or at least some jumps) while we were in the process of building our house.....anyway, the deal fell through and we won't be getting it. It really sucks because we had been working on it for 2 years and had the money saved up so we could pay for it in cash. All of a sudden the terms of our deal started changing and it kept getting worse so we had to turn it down. We are currently looking at a nice 20 acre lot in another location....we'll see how that goes....at $50,000 I'd rather not mess around.

Sorry to bore everybody.

-Josh
Old 05-12-2004, 07:26 PM

vtwoodrider is an unknown quantity at this point

i am around. i am mostly into the MX riding two to three times a week. and yeah ive been training, i gots guns biger then rizza's legs. havent been stunting a lot but if we ever get together i got some stuff to pull outta the bag. phear. thats what you get for jumping. if you wana learn how, call me and we can hook up. i got a spot with big ol tables. oh and i got a new e mail..tachedout63@netscape.com
Old 05-12-2004, 10:05 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neece303
How is your racing going? or have you started yet
I had one race last month, my 2nd is coming up this weekend. Back down to Southwick, MA for me.

Josh, if you want to check out the track that Dan is talking about you can follow me down sometime. Hopefully the weekend after next. I'm deffinately going back there.... fun track!
Old 05-12-2004, 11:42 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Learnin the 954. Not easy but it's comin.
She's currently out of comission though. Had to blow the rear tire the other night before I killed myself. 60% of the tire was string and bands poking out. Very sketchy around corners too. It would just spin when I tried to pull up a wheelie. Had to put an end to that.
Too bad it's 80 and sunny now.

Jay's truck is siiiick. Can't wait to see his Motard.

-Hazen
Old 05-13-2004, 07:25 AM

sixtwojew is an unknown quantity at this point

Hazen i stopped by landair they have a 00 drz 400 2,700 gonna turn it into this.....
Old 05-15-2004, 04:51 PM

JordanCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

as for me....been working around 85+ hrs a week. Needless to say I havent had any seat time so i'm getting alittle rusty.... I usually get monday eves. off if you want to stunt???? Although I did learn a new trick on the rincon.....but this one will be kept on D.L. till we video again.
later.
jordan~