CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Need to vent? Post it here....

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 01:46 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Need to vent? Post it here....

Alright... here's my question.... what's with all the new street bike crews popping out of the woodwork calling themselves something "extreme".... like bikers extreme or extreme thugs... some BS name like that??? Now don't get me wrong... those groups that have been around for awhile and have proven themselves are not the ones I'm questioning. It's all these new comers that think they're "extreme". I think this title has been waaaaay over used for a group name. It seemed that when a group was starting out they would name themselves after the area they lived in.... example: GMO = Green Mtn Outlaws, CVBz = Champlain Valley Boyz, DSF = Denver Street Freestyle and so on. Occasionally you'll find a completely original group name like "Juvenile Tendencies"... something that has a catchy meaning to it. I think if I see one more group named "(something) extreme"... I'm gonna puke!

Steve... this isn't directed towards your crew. Thank God you guys are the only "extreme" anything in the quad scene. Besides... you've been stunting for awhile now and it's only recently that I've seen these so called groups popping up. I think they want some of the spot light too.

There.... I'm done venting.... anyone else?

-Drew
Old 04-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need to vent? Post it here....

Originally Posted by CVBz
Alright... here's my question.... what's with all the new street bike crews popping out of the woodwork calling themselves something "extreme".... like bikers extreme or extreme thugs... some BS name like that??? Now don't get me wrong... those groups that have been around for awhile and have proven themselves are not the ones I'm questioning. It's all these new comers that think they're "extreme". I think this title has been waaaaay over used for a group name. It seemed that when a group was starting out they would name themselves after the area they lived in.... example: GMO = Green Mtn Outlaws, CVBz = Champlain Valley Boyz, DSF = Denver Street Freestyle and so on. Occasionally you'll find a completely original group name like "Juvenile Tendencies"... something that has a catchy meaning to it. I think if I see one more group named "(something) extreme"... I'm gonna puke!

Steve... this isn't directed towards your crew. Thank God you guys are the only "extreme" anything in the quad scene. Besides... you've been stunting for awhile now and it's only recently that I've seen these so called groups popping up. I think they want some of the spot light too.

-Drew

I know what your saying....we auctally spent weeks trying to think of something good and for some reason "extreme" was the word that always came up. We try so hard to be somewhat original and try things others wont do or havent done yet. I guess if you can pull off a couple stunts on a street bike you have the right to call yourself extreme. You may not be extreme in the stunt community but you are and extreme rider to the guys who dont stunt at all. I honestly dont think our crew would be considerd extreme in a "street bike world" but I hope to hold that rep in the "quad world"

steve "extreme adrenaline member"
Old 04-15-2004, 03:26 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
I know what your saying....we auctally spent weeks trying to think of something good and for some reason "extreme" was the word that always came up. We try so hard to be somewhat original and try things others wont do or havent done yet. I guess if you can pull off a couple stunts on a street bike you have the right to call yourself extreme. You may not be extreme in the stunt community but you are and extreme rider to the guys who dont stunt at all. I honestly dont think our crew would be considerd extreme in a "street bike world" but I hope to hold that rep in the "quad world"

steve "extreme adrenaline member"
Good point. And please don't feel as though I'm putting your group down. You guys kick *** and there's nothing wrong with your name. It's just that I was surfing through the video forum and found another group that I've never heard of with the word extreme in their name. I was like... "sheez!!!... another one!!" I bet I could count at least 10 or more groups with extreme in their name. Oh well... you get my point.

-Drew
Old 04-15-2004, 03:35 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Good point. And please don't feel as though I'm putting your group down. You guys kick *** and there's nothing wrong with your name. It's just that I was surfing through the video forum and found another group that I've never heard of with the word extreme in their name. I was like... "sheez!!!... another one!!" I bet I could count at least 10 or more groups with extreme in their name. Oh well... you get my point.

-Drew

las vegas extremes
triple extreme
redline extreme
extreme adrenaline
team xtreme
extreme riderz
east coast extremes
godspeed extreme
m.i. extremes
extreme motorsports

this is just stuntlife groups alone...not all these guys spell extreme like that either....not really sure why i made this post guess i just wanted to see for myself all the extreme teams out there....

steve
Old 04-15-2004, 05:22 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Our "group" name is kinda original. It kinda sucks tho, cuz im the only quad but my friends gettin a 450. but the group i rep. is called hpd...Houston Phifty Domination. Kinda took away from our local (HPD) but oh well, theyre all ********! but def. people need to stop using extreme, what about thinkin thru with things instead of just sayin "blah" extreme.
Old 04-15-2004, 07:21 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

-Drew

Thanks man, It took me 5 MT DEW's to come up with that name. I guess now is not the time to tell you were changing our name to "JT extreme"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

JK
Old 04-15-2004, 07:29 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree, Our crew isn't really a stunt crew as it is a group of people that just go out and tear **** up. I thought ours was pretty original too, infact we fought about it because some ppl wanted something extreme! the cool thing is, is that our laws are called RCW's Revised Code of Washington, and our crew is RCW, Reckless Crew or Washington. Arent we just clever!
Old 04-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

extreme adrenaline <------------------------lack of thought but we know how to ride quads

steve
Old 04-15-2004, 10:24 PM

Hazen is a decent person

I hate the tin foil on Peanut Butter and how it makes the whole container Unsafe for the microwave.

Wow, I do feel better.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:41 AM

neece303 is a decent person

hmm I need to do some venting.... WENT to practice last night and was hitting the track the best EVER... had every jumped nailed on the track except one... having a blast then CASED a small freaking lil jump and hear my wrist crack... THANKFULLY it is not broken but SPRANGED really bad but I would have rather broke it... same wrist been broken twice now... I am driving 4 1/2 to Houston tomorrow for a race that is really important to me and my wrist looks like a swollen melon and speaking of peanut butter forgot my FAV snack today pb and celery
Old 04-16-2004, 10:36 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdmimports79
extreme motorsports
there just a film company
Old 04-16-2004, 02:44 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by neece303
hmm I need to do some venting.... WENT to practice last night and was hitting the track the best EVER... had every jumped nailed on the track except one... having a blast then CASED a small freaking lil jump and hear my wrist crack... THANKFULLY it is not broken but SPRANGED really bad but I would have rather broke it... same wrist been broken twice now... I am driving 4 1/2 to Houston tomorrow for a race that is really important to me and my wrist looks like a swollen melon and speaking of peanut butter forgot my FAV snack today pb and celery
sorry to hear about ur mishap. ur not the only one who wrecked yesterday. lol i totally superman'ed off my kfx when i saw a damn 4foot branch stickin outta the ground where theyre developing new homes. messed up my forearms and wrists. its all good tho, learning experience i suppose. wheres this race in houston? might be down to go watch it.
sorry about the
Old 04-16-2004, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
sorry to hear about ur mishap. ur not the only one who wrecked yesterday. lol i totally superman'ed off my kfx when i saw a damn 4foot branch stickin outta the ground where theyre developing new homes. messed up my forearms and wrists. its all good tho, learning experience i suppose. wheres this race in houston? might be down to go watch it.
sorry about the
Thankfully the swelling in my wrist is down... just kind looks like a lil bit of something sticking out LOL... thanks though.... sorry to hear about your mishap as well

the race is at Highlands MX I am not really sure where that is at... but i will be heading there tomorrow.. I have practice Sat from 9-2 and races are on Sunday
Old 04-16-2004, 04:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Thanks to you guys, i'm gonna name my stunt team "Boring Old Men" or BOM for short, we'll sit around in our wheelchair and creepily stare at your women. now that's EXTREME!!
Old 04-16-2004, 04:25 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

My complaint is that no one really reconizes the ATV world, or maybe they do, but it seems to me the Larger Corporations just put the ATV world on the back burner. Like were never going to get anywere with it. I wish the large companies would do something with the ATV world. Look how far the MX world has gotten, there only that far becuase of big companies. the big companies fork over the $$ for them. yet they laugh at AVT's. I hope before I die, that I can see ATV's where MX is now.

I do feel better now, but still have more complaining to do yet

Bryan
Old 04-16-2004, 04:30 PM

Bryan what do you mean you want to see the ATVs where the MX world is now... are you talking like motocross cross country TT or you talking about the quad atv stunting.... I know that there are always alot of talk trying to get the quads into the x-games and I hope things like what Jon Guetter pulled off will once make that happen... as far as quad motocross there are two now FULL factory backed riders .. you have Tim Farr with Honda and my HERO Doug Gust with Suzuki... hopefully with these two guys being backed,will bring in others.... Bryan not sure if this was on the topic that you were referring but I wanted to throw my in on that anyways hahaha
Old 04-16-2004, 06:49 PM

sledneck is an unknown quantity at this point

That is part of what I was talking about, but that's it too, there's only 2 factory riders. The little guys don't get that. But Idk what I'm talking about anymore
Old 04-16-2004, 07:14 PM

theotherone is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been riding for 6 years...The two groups i ride with......"F.A.F CREW" & "PURE LUNACY"...No Xtream or extream names for us (although we are)..But I see where your comein from...extream names are gettin out of hand...WE GET THE POINT..YOUR EXTREAM!!!
Old 04-16-2004, 10:17 PM

gusgreenwall is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 99TILLER
there just a film company

Hey don't forget he is also a pimple on the *** of every stunt rider that is truly "xtreeme"
Old 04-17-2004, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by neece303
Thankfully the swelling in my wrist is down... just kind looks like a lil bit of something sticking out LOL... thanks though.... sorry to hear about your mishap as well

the race is at Highlands MX I am not really sure where that is at... but i will be heading there tomorrow.. I have practice Sat from 9-2 and races are on Sunday
oh ok i know where that is, ive wanted to ride there sincei got my quad. jumps r huge tho i heard. anyways, if u woulda known in time, u coulda came down n stunted with us. theres an old abandoned airstrip behind me house were riding at today. woulda been . anyways. good luck!

Quick Reply: Need to vent? Post it here....