CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

surgery went well

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 02:23 PM

sixtwojew is an unknown quantity at this point
surgery went well

Hey Peeps thought id let everyone know that the operation went smooth. The doctors took out all the hardware out of my right knee from a dirtbike accident back in 06-'01. I asked too keep the the 10 screws and 10 inch plate.. well here are some pics.Enjoy

J
Old 01-24-2004, 04:39 PM

Hazen is a decent person
Red face Re: surgery went well

My what long finger nails you have.

But seriously...
Glad the shiznit went good. Now go get something to stunt. Looks like you already have a 12 bar to weld on!!!

-Hazen
Old 01-25-2004, 07:06 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jdmimports79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: surgery went well

Originally Posted by Hazencvb
My what long finger nails you have.

But seriously...
Glad the shiznit went good. Now go get something to stunt. Looks like you already have a 12 bar to weld on!!!

-Hazen
lmao

steve
Old 01-26-2004, 10:18 PM

djspookman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sixtwojew
Hey Peeps thought id let everyone know that the operation went smooth. The doctors took out all the hardware out of my right knee from a dirtbike accident back in 06-'01. I asked too keep the the 10 screws and 10 inch plate.. well here are some pics.Enjoy

J

glad to hear your surgery went well man.. up for karting in montreal thursday night? let me know.. a bunch of us are going..

spook.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:34 AM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by djspookman
glad to hear your surgery went well man.. up for karting in montreal thursday night? let me know.. a bunch of us are going..

spook.
let me know what place it is that you go karting...i wanna hit one up for my budies batchelor party....then hit montreal.
oh and jay....that **** look like it hurt! glad everything came out ok. oh and i got your pics...i gotta start playing with the site.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:00 AM

neece303 is a decent person

J
WOW.... glad to hear the surgery went ok....
Old 01-27-2004, 11:07 AM

**** Dave you are the second one to ask about the karts up in Canada..I was gonna go Saturday nite but i was in way too much pain. Do u go to this one www.grandprixkarting.com? Ive heard there is another one not too far by.Well im gonna ask the Doc. tomorrow if ill be able to ride.Im actually a member! Ill let u know

J
Old 01-27-2004, 11:09 AM

Hey thanks Chasity! I feel tons better!
Old 01-27-2004, 11:11 AM

Hey thanks Chasity! I feel tons better!

I have not been around to know what you did... sooo what happen to your knee??

unfortunately I will prolly be having knee surgery soon too as well
Old 01-27-2004, 01:04 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by neece303

Back in June of 2001, Jay got in a freak dirtbike accident. He was practicing wheelies on a 98' RM125 and looped it in 2nd. He wasn't going fast, but the way he came off the bike, pretty much snapped his leg. We got it on tape and you could actually hear the leg break!.... but then Jay recorded over it.... cause he's a moron!
Old 01-27-2004, 01:14 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

i'm thinkin knee surgery is in my future too....i have no cartilage left behind my knee caps...well whats there they say looks like crab meet...mmm yummy....and i've put off knee surgery before for torn cartilage and other stupid ****....oh well they make new knees every day right?
Old 01-27-2004, 01:15 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CVBz
Back in June of 2001, Jay got in a freak dirtbike accident. He was practicing wheelies on a 98' RM125 and looped it in 2nd. He wasn't going fast, but the way he came off the bike, pretty much snapped his leg. We got it on tape and you could actually hear the leg break!.... but then Jay recorded over it.... cause he's a moron!
Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad everything went well man....Still have to get a sled ride in one of these weekends. As soon as it warms up a little bit we wanna go ride on lake eden.
Old 01-27-2004, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by slinky750
i'm thinkin knee surgery is in my future too....i have no cartilage left behind my knee caps...well whats there they say looks like crab meet...mmm yummy....and i've put off knee surgery before for torn cartilage and other stupid ****....oh well they make new knees every day right?
I have arthritus in both my knees... going for MRI next week.. then possible scope .. and then I will possibly have the torn cartilage removed completely from my knee.... ICK ICK If they make new ones I definately need a pair for sure
Old 01-27-2004, 01:52 PM

I have arthritus in both my knees... going for MRI next week.. then possible scope .. and then I will possibly have the torn cartilage removed completely from my knee.... ICK ICK If they make new ones I definately need a pair for sure

Well... if you need a little R&R... you're always welcome to *** over and take a soak in the hottub! We could discuss how some of your fellow Texans are dumbass's!
Old 01-27-2004, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by CVBz
Well... if you need a little R&R... you're always welcome to *** over and take a soak in the hottub! We could discuss how some of your fellow Texans are dumbass's!

haha you are too funny!! well I am sure that will leave me not walking or on cruches for a lil while... but if it can wait I will not do this until after season is over at the end of the year
Old 01-27-2004, 04:05 PM

djspookman is an unknown quantity at this point

to everyone.. knee injuries SUCK! I've been off skiis for over a month now cause of a little freak accident.. ask drew, he was there..(what's up with him being around when leg injuries happen anyway?!?) I've been in PT this whole time, and thankfully they don't have to operate or anything, but I lost a TON of muscle mass and strength.

Jay, as for karting, yeah, we are going to Grand Prix. Let me know if the doc says you can go!

Slink, www.grandprixkarting.com will give you all the info you need... we're going to get there at around 9pm since there are reservations before that. I'm going to bring my buddy up there for his bachelor party this summer.. there is another place, www.circuit500.com that has karting and paintballing all under one roof that may be really fun for a bachelor party too!.. plus St. Catherine's Street is just a few block away from Circuit 500...

dave
Old 01-27-2004, 04:29 PM

Chasity well i hope yours wont be as painful as mine was. That was the the longest freekin day of my life. I missed the opening of the fast and the furious movie with all my friends on 6/22/01... 4 days before my birthday too!Then i had to sell my rice burner car(94 DOHC VTEC DEL SOL)
which now looks like ***.My best friends girlfriend bought it, I think it was in 3 accidents so far. Now ive got the sten and will be a mini trucker 4 life.

Hey Andrew that wasnt my leg going snap,
crakle,pop.. it was the rear fender folding over .The tape part was def. my fault.. damn those drugs were good

Later J
Old 01-27-2004, 04:37 PM

(94 DOHC VTEC DEL SOL)
which now looks like ***.My best friends girlfriend bought it, I think it was in 3 accidents so far. Now ive got the sten and will be a mini trucker 4 life.

Hey Andrew that wasnt my leg going snap,
crakle,pop.. it was the rear fender folding over .The tape part was def. my fault.. damn those drugs were good

Later J
About the car: Yeah... Ed's woman was up in hunting country last fall. My cousin and I went out one night to a back woods bar... couldn't even tell ya where... but she worked there or something and was buying me shots. She was getting pretty friendly too... but I wasn't feeling it.

About the leg: I don't think that was plastic snapping. If you watched close... the bike hit before your leg went pop. Granted... it's hard to tell... but now we'll never know! Damn druggie!
Old 01-27-2004, 04:59 PM

redrizza is an unknown quantity at this point

Jay, glad to hear everything went well I'll stop by and feed you more drugs soon. I can't believe you taped over that.... at least I saw it before you did.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by redrizza
I can't believe you taped over that.... at least I saw it before you did.

Yeah... but it wouldn't have even been worth putting in a movie. It looked like he just fell off. Unless you knew the outcome of the crash... you would have been like... whoopdee-do!

Wait till this summer... I'll give you guys some real crashes on the EX. You know it'll happen!

Quick Reply: surgery went well