CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

August 14th,, tell me what u think!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 10:28 PM

in"VINCE"able is a decent person
August 14th,, tell me what u think!!

heres the pis i got and they were takin with my phone, soo not the best! the last 2 or 3 the the guy takin the pics was picking around with the settings...

took the pic when i started to bring my legs down..

actualy draged my hand a bit u realy gotta work the break to do it, especally since im so short as soon as my hand touches im past the ballence point so i gotta jam on the brakes, there realy shitty so i gotta hit em hard!

Last edited by in"VINCE"able; 08-14-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:34 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: August 14th,, tell me what u think!!

Damn! They look sweet. All very technical tricks. And your only relying on a two stroke motor.... no brakes or engine brake! The true test is... How far are you rolling the tricks and can you combo from one to another? Post a video!!!! You're killing it!
Old 08-15-2007, 03:01 PM

well i got a bit if brakes just enuf to stop me from going back on the bar after i drag my hand! well for the one were my legs are stickin out go probly for 30ft maybe? but for any thing were i got my foot on the break i could keep on going, like the one handed sketch, i could go forever and for the trick with one foot on the hanlebars and one hand off i could go realy far to its not hard, the only tricks i have trouble with going realy far are the highchar stuff and the one with my legs stickin out, the one handed flamingos and tricks i can keep on going so i am ridin them out far:YEAH ......as for combos yea i do do em and i well have a vid soon, one of my friends has a sweet camra comin in and he knows how to take good pics and make good vids to, so in a week or so ill have some footage hopefully!! i got the jump from ss sketch to specal k down pretty got(saw that on the cv boyz vid) and all thos one handed flamings to hand drag sittin down i got no problem with, its safe to say i can combo pretty much every thing i kno except for the backwards stuff, i could keep on going with stuff like one handed sketch to one hand on the handle bars and one hand off to specal k the to super highchair one handers..etc..sorry dont kno the names of these new tricks if they have names?? thanks for the complamints:YEAH
Old 08-20-2007, 04:26 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Good pics man.

Looks like a sick stunt spot.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:11 AM

yes it is im allways ridin up there with two other guys who ride sportbike.. id say there on this form somewere..