CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Hazen... let's see your new bike already!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 04:05 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
Hazen... let's see your new bike already!

So when are we gonna see pics of this pig?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:05 AM

Hazen is a decent person
Re: Hazen... let's see your new bike already!

It's totally factory....
Old 03-07-2007, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hazen
It's totally factory....
yaaaaah.... but it's also totally Hazen's... and we all want to see the bike! At least show us a pic of you riding the damn thing!

BTW... what are you using for gear? You're old spray painted MX helmet? What about pants, jersey, and boots? Got any protection gear like pads or a neck donut? If I ever get back into MX or any kind of off road sport, I'm going to look into one of the new neck braces that David Bailey is promoting. There's been too many neck injuries in motocross/supercross in the past few years for one to think "it can't happen to me!" Yes, I know they are ridiculously expensive... but so are hospital bills! Here's a good link on the topic....

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/m...568085,00.html
Old 03-07-2007, 12:08 PM

Speaking of injuries and the Leatt brace.....

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/m...591347,00.html
Old 03-07-2007, 12:12 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Thor Force V2 Helmet - Solid White
Oakley MX goggles - red ones, blue ones, black ones
Thor Pinstripped Jersey and Pants - Pastrana X-Games Edition
Thor Static Gloves, sometimes run the Thor AC gloves
Thor Quadrant Boots - but I'm gonna get Tech 7's when I can decide on a color.
No Kidney belt yet - will prolly get one when I order the Tech 7's.

Just got in my Works Connection Perch and Lever with built in Hotstart - annodized Red of course, and a Twin Air filter in today.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:59 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

hazen how tall are you? do you run any over the boot pants?
i'm trying to figure out if a pair of thor static pants would be long enough for me..some times being all really sucks
Old 03-07-2007, 01:04 PM

Hazen is a decent person

5 Foot 14 inches.... so yeah I'm 6'2''

I have been running SHIFT over-the boot pants but they suck for MX. Awesome for trail riding though.

I can't really judge the Thor Length cause these are in-the-boot pants.

Sorry I can't be more help.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Okay Drewski.... just for you.

The Gear:

Old 03-07-2007, 02:25 PM

Hazen is a decent person

The Bike:

Name:  250Side.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  128.9 KB
Old 03-07-2007, 02:26 PM

Hazen is a decent person

One More - The twin pipes are growning on me...

Old 03-07-2007, 02:33 PM

**superstunna** is infamous around these parts

i likey ........
Old 03-07-2007, 02:39 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

you have a sweet setup the gear & bike , are you gonna be racing motocross in a circuit now ,doing freestyle ,or just riding?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:51 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Just havin fun track and trails.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:54 PM

Hazen... the gear looks sick! I love the all white look. That bike is awesome... can't wait to try it! Are those renthal grips? I love those... I put em on all my toys.

Give us a low-down on your CRF. How's the suspension, power, control, gearing, etc. Have you adjusted anything to your liking or is it still set-up as it was from the factory? I noticed you're running the bars slightly back. That's the way I ran mine. I found that if the bars were rolled too far forward, that I got bad arm pump. But with the bars rolled back, like yours, I didn't pump up as bad. Carmichael runs his really low... but he's also much shorter than you.

Sorry to bug you with all the questions. I'm bored at work and can't wait to get home, so I can meet up with a buddy for some snowboarding tonight!:YEAH
Old 03-07-2007, 02:55 PM

SHOWTIMESOLON75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your **** Looks Pimp Buddy!!
Old 03-07-2007, 02:57 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Thanks Solon - the F150 is looking McNasty as Always. Can you say Sleeeeper?
Old 03-07-2007, 03:04 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Drew - I put those Renthall grips on the other day and haven't even tried them yet. The stock Honda ones had that waffle chit on them and were really hard - tore my hands up at first. Once I learned to hold on with my knees more it wasn't as bad but 12 bux is worth the comfort to me. As for the bar position I rolled them back a little just to try something different. I'm still learning alot so I haven't really played with suspension or gearing. I'm gonna go Black Renthall Sprocket and Gold Chain when this one wears out - might go +1 tooth in the rear just cause it seems to be a common setup. I think I'm gonna wait to put the Works lever/perch on until I break the stock one just cause it's sooo pretty. I really wanna get graffix & seat cover but can't justify buying anything that's not gonna make it faster. Not that I need more power yet. Only thing that sucks about this bike is that a pipe is double the price.... sux. Other than that I LOVE the bike. Really wanna get black wheels but again - will wait till I bend these. I almost picked up a '03 CRF450 last week with black wheels on it. I was gonna put those wheels on the 250 and then get tard wheels for the 450 but I need to save the cash for another streetbike. Braaaaap.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:24 PM

Drew - I put those Renthall grips on the other day and haven't even tried them yet. The stock Honda ones had that waffle chit on them and were really hard - tore my hands up at first. Once I learned to hold on with my knees more it wasn't as bad but 12 bux is worth the comfort to me. As for the bar position I rolled them back a little just to try something different. I'm still learning alot so I haven't really played with suspension or gearing. I'm gonna go Black Renthall Sprocket and Gold Chain when this one wears out - might go +1 tooth in the rear just cause it seems to be a common setup. I think I'm gonna wait to put the Works lever/perch on until I break the stock one just cause it's sooo pretty. I really wanna get graffix & seat cover but can't justify buying anything that's not gonna make it faster. Not that I need more power yet. Only thing that sucks about this bike is that a pipe is double the price.... sux. Other than that I LOVE the bike. Really wanna get black wheels but again - will wait till I bend these. I almost picked up a '03 CRF450 last week with black wheels on it. I was gonna put those wheels on the 250 and then get tard wheels for the 450 but I need to save the cash for another streetbike. Braaaaap.

Good choice with the grips. If you haven't run them before, they're awesome. They don't blister your hands like a waffle grip does. You're smart about the money you invest into the sport. Therriault hasn't taught me much over the years, but he's always lived by the rule.... if it ain't broke... don't fix it. And if it does break... replace it with something better.

My video production business has kinda been put on the back burner because of my new job. I edit all day, so the last thing I want to do is go home and edit some more. So I'm trying to come up with new ways to make some extra cash. Once I buy my house with a garage, I'd like to start wheelin and dealin with bikes, quads, sleds, parts, etc. I think between all our friends along the East coast, that I'd come across some good deals. So if you find bikes like that 450 that you think we can make a buck on... let me know. Maybe between you, me, slinky, and Jordan... we could get some ebay cash flowing into our pockets. Just a thought....
Old 03-07-2007, 03:39 PM

Hazen is a decent person

Yeah pretty much the same thing I'm doin - mostly just sportbikes though. That's why I sold the F4i & 929 - To free up some cash. Supposed to be getting a clean title 600RR tonight with low mileage & already have a set of stunt plastic for it too if I decide to go that way. I see alot of stuff bought/sold in NY though so I'll keep my ears open.

When you come down again bring your gear - I can borrow another one to ride and you can ride mine. Track and/or trails.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:13 PM

Yeah pretty much the same thing I'm doin - mostly just sportbikes though. That's why I sold the F4i & 929 - To free up some cash. Supposed to be getting a clean title 600RR tonight with low mileage & already have a set of stunt plastic for it too if I decide to go that way. I see alot of stuff bought/sold in NY though so I'll keep my ears open.

When you come down again bring your gear - I can borrow another one to ride and you can ride mine. Track and/or trails.

If I get my XR this summer, I might try getting Slinky and Jordan to take a road trip with me. Destination: O-Town, USA. But it'll probably just be me, because those two... including Phear, are all talk and no action. I'm the only one that travels to visit friends. Period.

Quick Reply: Hazen... let's see your new bike already!