CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

graffix needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2005, 10:45 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Re: graffix needed

Originally Posted by EnvisionGraphix
I dont do wraps, he would have to go to yipes which = getting it put in your *** without lube. Wraps cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and only last in most cases 3-5 years. Jordan get ahold of Bret @ rally graphix, he is on the bored here form time-time. He was invloved with the 3 STI bubblegum 3000 rally cars. Maybe he can point you in a direction other than yipes for the wraps if thats what you want. It would look sick, just out of my reach.
i was just commenting that that would look cool....i think going with lettering is a lot easier and cost effective. Also if you end up wanting to change something it would only take removing some letters instead of trying to take a whole wrap off.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:38 AM

EnvisionGraphix is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slinky750
i was just commenting that that would look cool....i think going with lettering is a lot easier and cost effective. Also if you end up wanting to change something it would only take removing some letters instead of trying to take a whole wrap off.

Oh yeah I agree wraps look cool

just something I dont do yet.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:40 AM

Oh yeah I agree wraps look cool

just something I dont do yet.
yet :YEAH
Old 10-26-2005, 12:37 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont do wraps, he would have to go to yipes which = getting it put in your *** without lube. Wraps cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and only last in most cases 3-5 years. Jordan get ahold of Bret @ rally graphix, he is on the bored here form time-time. He was invloved with the 3 STI bubblegum 3000 rally cars. Maybe he can point you in a direction other than yipes for the wraps if thats what you want. It would look sick, just out of my reach.

I mearly made those to better understand what kind of "flame" Jordan is looking for. I'm not even sure if he knows! I'm guessing a wrap that large would run about $2000

But if he(Jordan) is looking for a single color design to run along the bottom, I'd deffinitly go with EnvisionGraphix. I'm sure Josh will hook it up all professional like and ****!
Old 10-26-2005, 02:03 PM

JordanCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by -Drew-
I mearly made those to better understand what kind of "flame" Jordan is looking for. I'm not even sure if he knows! I'm guessing a wrap that large would run about $2000

But if he(Jordan) is looking for a single color design to run along the bottom, I'd deffinitly go with EnvisionGraphix. I'm sure Josh will hook it up all professional like and ****!

the wrap looks sweet.......but i dont want to sink that kind of $$ in it! I think I would like the logo to look the way you made it exept for ....make the backing brighter some how. I will prolly bag the flame border for now.(to save hassle) So I guess for now if you can hook me up with the logo: JORDANS PROPERTY MAINTENANCE.... and possibly put some flames coming from behind the logo....and your logo on the rear lower part of the trailer....with a $$... oh ya and below the logo in the same size or whatever you think ...my # 309 8091....set it up!!!!
thanks-

jordan~
Old 10-26-2005, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by JordanCVBz
the wrap looks sweet.......but i dont want to sink that kind of $$ in it! I think I would like the logo to look the way you made it exept for ....make the backing brighter some how. I will prolly bag the flame border for now.(to save hassle) So I guess for now if you can hook me up with the logo: JORDANS PROPERTY MAINTENANCE.... and possibly put some flames coming from behind the logo....and your logo on the rear lower part of the trailer....with a $$... oh ya and below the logo in the same size or whatever you think ...my # 309 8091....set it up!!!!
thanks-

jordan~

do you wanna can the lawn mower?
Old 10-26-2005, 03:18 PM

here is a revised logo with flames, I am thiking a red outline will enhance the black better and some flamage for you too.

You have to remember also these are low res screen captures so anything that looks choppy or grainy will not be in the final product.

Let me know

Josh
Old 10-26-2005, 03:21 PM

one thing i see with doing the flames though, is flames really arent very professional....it kinda says..hey..i'm a pyro..want me hanging around your house with abou 10 gallons of gasoline and dry grass? LOL....here use this guy.... it kinda resembles jordan
Old 10-26-2005, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by slinky750
one thing i see with doing the flames though, is flames really arent very professional....it kinda says..hey..i'm a pyro..want me hanging around your house with abou 10 gallons of gasoline and dry grass? LOL....here use this guy.... it kinda resembles jordan

I got tons of clipart for use like that, I mearly give the customers what dey want. Its hard to incorporate style into something while keeping it professional looking.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 AM

everyone knows jordan is a flamer anyways
Old 11-23-2005, 07:23 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

just curious if 'ya had a end result photo yet...
that would make for a real good "in-cog-neat-o" wheeler hauler... people wouldnt give it a second thought...
Old 12-18-2005, 08:52 PM

JordanCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SeeMyZWheelie
just curious if 'ya had a end result photo yet...
that would make for a real good "in-cog-neat-o" wheeler hauler... people wouldnt give it a second thought...

that be da plan)
Old 12-19-2005, 10:33 AM

Speedy2 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe a push mower with a big *** v8 on it ??

and flames shooting out of the headers.. that would be bad ***...