CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Shirts and other merchandise

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 10:17 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Shirts and other merchandise

**EDIT** You can order CVBz Merchandise at this link.... CLICK HERE!!!

Heyyyy everybody. Been dead here lately, and I see the a couple people are posting again, and I figured I'd do my part too. Just wondering how many people here would be interested in CVBz shirts? Well, if you are, you are in luck because it looks like I finally have some set up.

I had a ton of designs on my computer, and then I got a spyware attack and had to reformat. Unfortunately I forgot to back that folder up so I lost them.

Last night I put together a few designs and I just want to know what you guys think. All of these designs are for white shirts....Since I am broke, the only other colors available are Ash Grey, and Yellow. There will also be a baseball tee style too. You can also get 'em in grey hoodies or long sleeved t's too. And of course, the ladies logo will be on girls tank tops, tees, and thongs also.

Prices.....Prices will range from $8.99 for your standard, 1 sided design (of either the Playboyz logo, or oval logo as of right now), to around $13.99 for the double sided designs (oval on the front, with large rider graphic on the back). Hoodies and long sleeved T's are more expensive. I really wish that we could give these to you guys a lot cheaper, but we won't be making these shirts. We won't be making a dime on them because they are coming from a printing place that offers custom things with no need to purchase any in quantity. It's not the ideal situation, but I always get asked when we will have shirts and stuff, so I thought that it would be better than nothing, and at least give people an oppertunity to sport some CVBz gear. I have dealt with this place before, and the Quality is good. Their items are guarenteed, so if you do not like them, you can return them for a refund.

Images....Attached are what I have so far. All CVBz riders, and support riders can have a shirt with their Image on it (such as the ones attached of myself and Bryan), however I need a very high quality still picture for it. The bigger the better. Slight changes will be made such as adding sponsor logos, but you get the idea. Those large images will go on the back, as I said, and a CVBz Oval will be on the front. The "Playboyz" logo, and Girlz logo will be on the front of the shirts. I don't know if I'm feeling the girlie logo or not, so hopefully people have suggestions. Just trying to keep it sort of simple.

Anyway here are the attachments....it should be obvious what each one is. Looking forward to your comments. Click on 'em to make 'em bigger. Thanks.

-Josh

Ps....Again, the rider images in any and all desigs can feature any rider once I have high res pictures of them all.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	playboyz.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	134826   Click image for larger version

Name:	girlz.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	134827   Click image for larger version

Name:	phearwhite.jpg
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	134828   Click image for larger version

Name:	brodwhite.jpg
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	134829  

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 05-04-2005 at 01:21 PM.
Old 04-26-2005, 10:43 AM

PavementEater is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Shirts and other merchandise

definitely interested over here. Mark me down for some.

I'll shoot you some pics sometime soon. We need a freakin spot so we can actually take some pics.

spot this spot that...

anyway, sick pics and designs. Can't wait to see more.
those are pimp as hell. :YEAH
Old 04-26-2005, 02:40 PM

GYTR_RAPTOR is an unknown quantity at this point

awsome pics! i will definetley be interested in buying some! i think i would put a bolder black trim around the one pink logo though. it would make it stand out better, and it gives it a more contrasted look. if you like it the way it is, just keep it! Anyways, looking good!
Old 05-02-2005, 01:01 PM

BIGfugginRED is an unknown quantity at this point

pm me when you're actually ready to gety rid of em. and dude for real, those prices are sweet, you can't find a t anywhere for under $20, but a hoody is really what i want. hell maybe a thong too.... let me know.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Arrow Re: Shirts and other merchandise

Originally Posted by BIGfugginRED
pm me when you're actually ready to gety rid of em. and dude for real, those prices are sweet, you can't find a t anywhere for under $20, but a hoody is really what i want. hell maybe a thong too.... let me know.
Thanks bro....for now this is how it is gonna work. These are all gonna be on our website, but who knows when I'll finish that so for those who want 'em now here they are (is that a run-on sentence?).

CLICK HERE FOR CVBZ MERCHANDISE

We can also do custom things for anybody that wants them...I wish we had a screen printer setup of our own, but for now the cafeshops thing will have to do. Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks all.

-Josh

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 05-04-2005 at 01:20 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:47 PM

jays warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Will there be a general design for the back eventually? Like basically the ones of you and Bryan, but without the people? Not that those arent cool designs, but someone might want one that doesn't have a person on it. It'd be cool to have a stick figure riding a wheelie or something on top of the big CVBoyz on the bottom. Just my .02.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:03 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by jays warrior
Will there be a general design for the back eventually? Like basically the ones of you and Bryan, but without the people? Not that those arent cool designs, but someone might want one that doesn't have a person on it. It'd be cool to have a stick figure riding a wheelie or something on top of the big CVBoyz on the bottom. Just my .02.
Not sure....Well, yes I'm sure there will be, but I'm just not sure what exactly. There will probably be one that is a little more generic, rather than an actual photo it will be an outline or sillouette of a trick.

I just barely threw up a cheap $8.99 tshirt with just the CVBz oval on the front for right now because they have my "PLAYBOYZ" design on hold. Pretty stupid...probably won't end up being able to use it.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:20 AM

jays warrior is an unknown quantity at this point

If you're going the silhouette route, might as well just do one for every rider, that matches the actual picture. Been the same concept but of course a bunch of different designs to choose from.
Old 05-04-2005, 12:29 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by jays warrior
If you're going the silhouette route, might as well just do one for every rider, that matches the actual picture. Been the same concept but of course a bunch of different designs to choose from.
Yes, it will more than likely feature more than one image. I'd like to keep some sort of thing on there letting people know what the CVBz are, rather than just a logo with a fancy design...Know what I mean? If they see the shirt, and see the pic of a quad, or bike, on the back doing a trick, they'll know what it's all about, and hopefully remember it if they are into that sort of thing.

-Josh
Old 05-04-2005, 01:12 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

u know ive gotta have some. hell, ive got the jacket already....i like the ones with the pics on them...mark me down for 2 of each...2 black, 2 white...if possible i mean.

also, do u have any plain regular shirts...with just the cvbz logo? i think those would be tight...have cvbz on the front and sumthin on the back

edit: nvm...im an idiot lol...i didnt see the link.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:21 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

just bought like 4 shirts....ur welcome.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:22 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
u know ive gotta have some. hell, ive got the jacket already....i like the ones with the pics on them...mark me down for 2 of each...2 black, 2 white...if possible i mean.

also, do u have any plain regular shirts...with just the cvbz logo? i think those would be tight...have cvbz on the front and sumthin on the back

edit: nvm...im an idiot lol...i didnt see the link.

HEHEEH, I was actually modifying the links here while you were replying....got everything so you can view it on one page, rather than having to open 3 seperate links.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:27 PM

prices are really good too. **** last time i saw a stunt related t shirt for 8.99 was.....well never.
Old 05-04-2005, 01:35 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
prices are really good too. **** last time i saw a stunt related t shirt for 8.99 was.....well never.
LOL.....dude thanks a ton for the support.....We aren't makin a dime off of any of this stuff, but it's sick to have people sporting it! Let me know if there is a problem with any of your stuff...You should have it by Next Tues. or Weds. I would guess.

Thanks again man...if you get a chance, email me your address and I'll hook you up with some other stuff.... josh@cvboyz.com .

-Josh
Old 05-04-2005, 04:59 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

Alright,
I'll support
Your cool dude
I just ordered a shirt and sticker !
I'll sport it :YEAH
Old 05-04-2005, 05:01 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally Posted by Catmandoo
Alright,
I'll support
Your cool dude
I just ordered a shirt and sticker !
I'll sport it :YEAH
Man thanks! I hope that doesn't dig into your money to eat...heheheh...I haven't even gotten a shirt yet....lol.

When you guys get yer stuff, if you happen to be standing in front of a digital camera and someone snaps your pic, post it up!

We (well actually Bryan), has some stuff coming in scheduled for late this week or early next week and I'll snag some pics of that for anybody wondering what the shirts look like in a little better resolution.

Thanks again guys!!!!!

-Josh
Old 05-04-2005, 05:06 PM

Ha Ha
I know It's not mutch, but when i get it if I like I'll order the bar hop T.
I guess I'm vein I want my pic. on it.
Maybee I'll take a pic to the mall and get one made then I'll be happy.
Old 05-04-2005, 05:11 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Ha Ha
I know It's not mutch, but when i get it if I like I'll order the bar hop T.
I guess I'm vein I want my pic. on it.
Maybee I'll take a pic to the mall and get one made then I'll be happy.
Hahahah, no man I was sayin how I can't even afford to get one for myself yet and you guys already snagged some.....Means a lot!!!

We can put your pic on one easy enough!
Old 05-04-2005, 05:17 PM

You Da Man !! :YEAH
I am wierd about that I will not wear a shirt with someone else on it.
Not even a football jersy
But a stunna ?? I don't know, have to change my ways maybee.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:04 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

You Da Man !! :YEAH
I am wierd about that I will not wear a shirt with someone else on it.
Not even a football jersy
But a stunna ?? I don't know, have to change my ways maybee.
hmm,so does that mean u wont wear a sean john shirt??
just wondering where you draw the line...lol...
so, if i get a good pic, ull put it on a shirt for me??
Ill be ordering soon... prolly a golf shirt, so i can 'sport the CVBz in the stores I work at...

Quick Reply: Shirts and other merchandise