CVBOYZ www.cvboyz.com From Vermont

Pictures, pictures, pictures......

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:09 PM

RevoLvHeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pictures, pictures, pictures......

Originally Posted by CVBz
Yeah... my family used to have a beach house on LBI. Sold it when I was 18... just when it would have started getting fun... bastards. I hear there's a ton of sick riding through Jersey though... lots of sandy terrain. Do you off-road or just throw down on asphault?
Gotta say i like the dirt better for some reason but you can't neglect street. There's a lot of places in Jersey to ride but there's only one catch. Everywhere is illegal, so you better have a very fast mother fu(kin haul *** bike to get away from the cops on their new raptors. They only have a few now, a recent edition but all it takes is one to catch you. Lots of dunes but like i said, illegal which sucks.
Old 05-07-2005, 12:10 PM

diescared is an unknown quantity at this point

Those pics look alot better than that time you had all those tents and stuff tied to the 400ex
Old 05-08-2005, 03:13 AM

Inasne-Dane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RevoLvHeR
Gotta say i like the dirt better for some reason but you can't neglect street. There's a lot of places in Jersey to ride but there's only one catch. Everywhere is illegal, so you better have a very fast mother fu(kin haul *** bike to get away from the cops on their new raptors. They only have a few now, a recent edition but all it takes is one to catch you. Lots of dunes but like i said, illegal which sucks.
dammmm ! u guys have cops riding raptors now ? (scary stuff)
Old 05-08-2005, 04:08 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inasne-Dane
dammmm ! u guys have cops riding raptors now ? (scary stuff)

Ditto... that sucks. However, it would make for a good quad version of the cops chasing street bike stunters though the city. Get a couple of those guys on your *** with a helmet cam facing backwards and *** with em for awhile before dusting em. Now that would make a sweet video.
Old 05-09-2005, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by CVBz
Ditto... that sucks. However, it would make for a good quad version of the cops chasing street bike stunters though the city. Get a couple of those guys on your *** with a helmet cam facing backwards and *** with em for awhile before dusting em. Now that would make a sweet video.
Hmm, maybe an idea is comin on. Seriously, how cool would that be... someone riding street with a backwards helmet cam with the cops right behind them. If someone did that, extreme props man.
...Nice idea
Old 05-09-2005, 10:42 AM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

back before the tollroad opened up down here...we had cops on banshees chasing people around. they were crazy fast. as long as ur on a 450 tho...ud be ok from that 660 heh.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
back before the tollroad opened up down here...we had cops on banshees chasing people around. they were crazy fast. as long as ur on a 450 tho...ud be ok from that 660 heh.
Yea fu*kin right. You'd need at least another 660 to get away from those guys. They don't just pick up quads and give them to anyone, these guys can ride. They ride hard and they ride fast as hell, it's not like runnin from the cops man. They hunt you down and they don't give up.
Think about it, you get paid to keep people off the states property by ridin around on quads all day. They have nothing else to do than chase some poor guy who thinks he can get away. You are damn lucky if you manage to escape man. Take my word for it don't mess with the guys on raptors. They can almost keep up with the damn street bikes for christ sake.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:27 PM

delwin_lumbra10 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice pics need some of the wheeler in the mud (beaver pond)