Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Open Invitation

Old 01-30-2003, 01:16 PM

BADBOY_750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Open Invitation

Im throwing alittle spring event up at Good Times In Sommervill Ma. It will be some time in late April/ early May. There will be some food on hand Looking for a count of heads so I can have a Idea of how much to purchase.

The reasons im doing so, is to get all the local riders and clubs together for one big meet. This will give you the chance to meet and possibly ride with new and more people this year. Ladies are welcome since we do have a great deal of lady riders out on the road. Fellers you get the chance to swap numbers with riders in your area, even join a club if you wish to do so. But I think we all should at least once see and meet other riders. Expand our info for riding and events over the season to come.

I had a great season last year. I rode with some really nice people and groups. Groups such as Boston Tigers,Street Tigers, and a couple of Stealth riders. Not to mention all the fellers Who just love to put the miles on the bikes.

So if your interested on attending email me at BOSTON_BAD_BOYS@YAHOO.COM Check out some of the Pictures i posted of last year people not much but im just getting started. This year will be off the scale with fun. leave me you name,email address and pick a day you would like it to be on.

This is also a perfect chance for clubs to gain new and more members. Ive gotton so many reply's already from this site as well as Gixxer.com. Male and females think this is a great idea.

So you up to it HOLLA!!!!!!!

BADBOY_750
KEVIN