www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

ETD Breakup!! This is the TRUTH

Old 01-24-2003, 10:12 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
ETD Breakup!! This is the TRUTH

Chauncey posted this on one of our other messageboards. I thought it explained a ton in not so many words. This story is great and to the T!!

Read on... it's worth it.

From Chauncey:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i been hearing a lot of shizznit breakin off up in here that hasnt been music to my ears. lots o peeps been peepin my style tryin to cop it, and i aint playin dat game. heres the 822 on the real:

the former group, from here on out known as ETD, was having problems. the leader and the prodigy were battlin, back and forth, back and forth. it seemed as if it had reached a stalemate and the kid didnt know what to do...so's the leader presses his game and bears down on the young whitey....just when it's about to blow and the whole thing has reached the pinnacle of it's fiery rage, out came a kid from the mall.

this guy, formerly known as the 'garage guy' just comes out and quits the group.-one upping the kid. this totally ruined the kid's plan, because he was going to start his own group: starkid-the new millenium. so come to find out, the garage guy and the leader broke up. for some unexplicable reason the two almost partners couldnt keep it patched together....we will never know the truth.

so after the kid gets his mittens handed to him, he decides to join in the fray and quit too...making that two out of five members now defunct. soon after, the teacher and the plumber are chatting about the days events-turns out the plumber has a toilet to fix that is paying big cash so he tells the teacher that he'd better get another job because his wasnt paying anything and neither was ETD.....the teacher, taking this offhand remark with complete sincerity, decides that he can no longer be associated with such dealings and posts his resignation: three down, one to go.

later that holocostic day the plumber gets on his laptop while taking a dump and starts a new thread on his former message board, titled "plumber-my resignation"....the move was complete, ETD was no longer...except that the leader rose out of the rubble to become the epicenter and continue the fading dream....his fate is predetermined and no one knows which way the world will turn.

as for the fearsome foursome, their adventures have just begun. after a hunting trip to the woods of maine, they met two hungry hunters, one who was carrying a chrome gun on his hip and an earring in his ear. the two parties traded some food for the gun and formed a partnership-Core6.

this new core6 is everything anything else couldnt be....it is omnipotent and omniscient...there as there is no stopping the sun from rising, there is no stopping core6 from rising-to the top of the small world that is our playground.

thank you for your time and understanding.
Old 01-24-2003, 10:17 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
I read that this morning on the other message board and I was laughing my *** off. That **** was just too funny. He couldn't have explained it any better.

Tara
Old 01-24-2003, 10:24 AM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
saw that last night funny ****
Old 01-24-2003, 10:27 AM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
lol

where was this posted???

nice vocab

Rick929
Old 01-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Rick,

www.starboyz.com

I think that story is great!! the whole maine in the woods story part is killin' me.

LMAO!!

Lata,
Bri
Old 01-24-2003, 10:57 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
great story, he starts it out straight ghetto and turns into a thesaurus. I've heard of fade to black but fade from black

P.S. with all the tiny tim resemblence, should chauncey end it with "and god bless us, everyone" as he limps away
Old 01-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
chauncey, i am VERY impressed. you hit the nail on the head...so much so that i decided to sticky the thread. nice work son.

teach
Old 01-24-2003, 01:13 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Seriously one of the coolest things I have read on the computer in a long time!

This summer is going to be one to remember!!!

JAGMAN
Old 01-24-2003, 01:50 PM

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
WOW. i have never seen chauncey post anything more than 10 words.
HE SPEAKS,and with very good vocabulary i must say. very well put chaunce. and if you dont mind me askin , ETD umm im confoosed. shed some light in my clouded brain.
lata,
zannmann

p.s. just look at the posts. it tells the story by itself. we the people know who will be on top at the end of this season, you guys got nothing to worry bout.:helmet
Old 01-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Spell RACECAR backwards what do you get?

Lata,
Bri
Old 01-24-2003, 02:40 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Brian_C6

Lata,
Bri
That's a good one Bri.

I never thought of that one.

Tara
Old 01-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Gas'er!!

Originally posted by Brian_C6

Lata,
Bri

Bri SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! you are ruining chauncey's glory and taking some of the spotlight off his 15 minutes of fame with your bullcrap. so kiss my and do what i say

your ,
Teach
Old 01-24-2003, 03:16 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
lmao......well i have to ask- why is it of anyone's business on this board that wasn't fully involved with "etd" or had personal connections with them...to start bs about the brakeup??? it just doesn't make sense!! ah well, it's over and done with. my position is neutral that whole matter because being neutral is the best place you can take in anything! hurrayy...lol. nice vocab chauncey.
Old 01-24-2003, 06:21 PM

sickboy can only hope to improve
nice
that is some funny shizz

laterz,
brian
Old 01-25-2003, 01:08 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
it's kinda funny how the youngest person to post in this thread is the most mature
Old 01-25-2003, 11:27 PM

ZX6R_joshpete is an unknown quantity at this point
If you read C's story while slightly or completely wasted it messes with your head pretty good. I suggest everyone try it. Im buzzin, i gotta continue my 12 oz. curls lata
Old 01-26-2003, 06:49 PM
Gas'er!!

how come chauncey wont reach out to the fans? we know he is a hero and with his fabulous words of widom, we should heed every syllable of the advice that pours forth so freely, shedding luminence on a eversoslightly clouded haze of a discussion.

hmmm,

Teach
Old 01-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
nicely put
Old 01-26-2003, 10:46 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6
how come chauncey wont reach out to the fans? we know he is a hero and with his fabulous words of widom, we should heed every syllable of the advice that pours forth so freely, shedding luminence on a eversoslightly clouded haze of a discussion.

hmmm,

Teach

My assessment of this complicated and rather distressing revelation is the psychological and emotional state in which we are currently enveloped is directly opposed to the normal adreneline level that accustomarily accompanies our psyic during this out standing time of year.

hmmm,
JAG
Old 01-26-2003, 11:05 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by TEACH C6

hmmm,

Teach
I bet the reason chauncey isnt shedding light on this matter is that hes gettin everyone else to help him write a response.... come on, we all know chauncey, can he write all this without mispelling a word?? ... I doubt it

From Chauncey:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i been hearing a lot of shizznit breakin off up in here that hasnt been music to my ears. lots o peeps been peepin my style tryin to cop it, and i aint playin dat game. heres the 822 on the real:

the former group, from here on out known as ETD, was having problems. the leader and the prodigy were battlin, back and forth, back and forth. it seemed as if it had reached a stalemate and the kid didnt know what to do...so's the leader presses his game and bears down on the young whitey....just when it's about to blow and the whole thing has reached the pinnacle of it's fiery rage, out came a kid from the mall.

this guy, formerly known as the 'garage guy' just comes out and quits the group.-one upping the kid. this totally ruined the kid's plan, because he was going to start his own group: starkid-the new millenium. so come to find out, the garage guy and the leader broke up. for some unexplicable reason the two almost partners couldnt keep it patched together....we will never know the truth.

so after the kid gets his mittens handed to him, he decides to join in the fray and quit too...making that two out of five members now defunct. soon after, the teacher and the plumber are chatting about the days events-turns out the plumber has a toilet to fix that is paying big cash so he tells the teacher that he'd better get another job because his wasnt paying anything and neither was ETD.....the teacher, taking this offhand remark with complete sincerity, decides that he can no longer be associated with such dealings and posts his resignation: three down, one to go.

later that holocostic day the plumber gets on his laptop while taking a dump and starts a new thread on his former message board, titled "plumber-my resignation"....the move was complete, ETD was no longer...except that the leader rose out of the rubble to become the epicenter and continue the fading dream....his fate is predetermined and no one knows which way the world will turn.

as for the fearsome foursome, their adventures have just begun. after a hunting trip to the woods of maine, they met two hungry hunters, one who was carrying a chrome gun on his hip and an earring in his ear. the two parties traded some food for the gun and formed a partnership-Core6.

this new core6 is everything anything else couldnt be....it is omnipotent and omniscient...there as there is no stopping the sun from rising, there is no stopping core6 from rising-to the top of the small world that is our playground.

thank you for your time and understanding

... now the real question is who wrote this for him??

John

Quick Reply: ETD Breakup!! This is the TRUTH