Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

teach-trackday?

Old 01-05-2003, 12:54 AM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
teach-trackday?

TEACH i am not a great stunna (ask damien) but i love to ride fast and i love twisty windy roads..i am interested in a track day...you got stuff planned for future track days...how does it work? do i need to use my own bike? how much does it cost?

let me know
Old 01-05-2003, 01:19 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
lefty,

i dont know about too many track days, but i know naults in manchester is having one sometime this summer, it is 200 bucks for the whole day. i start workign there again the end of this month and will possibly be an instructor for the day. all you need is gear (full leathers, boots, gloves, helmet) and your bike. you need to tape over all lights, mirrors, etc and that is it for track days...

if you can get another bike or really wanna ride the track on your bike you need to go to thursday pracitices...every thurs before an event there is a four hour practice...costs a benny, but it is basically open track, prolly only thirty tofourty bikes total (versus 60 for a 600cc race of 8 laps!!!). to do this you have to take the penguin racing school (again, i am prolly gonna be an instructor for this too), it costs 200 bucks and they teach you everything you need to know about the track...same bike prep as a track day. this is how you get your license...chauncey did it on my bike last year. do the rookie race of three laps and one regular race and you are officially licensed. hit me back if you have any more questions or need anything.

for all those out there interested in racing, i will ansywer ANY and ALL of your questions...i LOVE racing even more than stunt riding and it is the safest way to go fast and have fun...once you try it you will be addicted. last year alone, i personally had a hand in five new guys going out and racing....ask chauncey, he'll agree with you...soumy16 was the same deal...hessogood is getting on the track with me this year...

anyways, i'm tired.

Teach
Old 01-05-2003, 01:37 AM

"CK" is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm pretty sure that Parkway Cycles in Everett does track days too as long as they can fill the spots...might want to check into them too...
Old 01-05-2003, 01:46 AM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
all you need is gear (full leathers, boots, gloves, helmet) and your bike
i got a vanson jacket but getting full leathers and boots will cost me a pretty penny..need a whole cow to get me leather$

kangamangus highway here i come..AGAIN..

anyways thanks for the info teach..i will think about it..
Old 01-05-2003, 06:41 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
lefty,

i know you can rent boots, leathers, etc at the penguin school. i dunno about the trackdays though....

later,
teach