www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

New Group - Welcome Everyone

Old 01-03-2003, 12:35 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Group - Welcome Everyone

DTE Riders Resign and Start New Group:
- Damien, Chauncey, Brian, and Chris (Teach) decided to resign from DTE. This decision wasn't easy. It took a long time but we feel it is in our best interest to continue the Sportbike Revolution under a new organization. Core 6 will be The Next Revolution. We've re-grouped and teamed up with 2 addition riders from the New England area. James (a local stunter) along with Shannon from Kickstand & Wheelies will join the former DTE riders and together we form Core 6. We'll be working hard in 2003 to make ourselves one of the most successful groups in the community. As former DTE riders we thank everyone for the support we received in the past and hope you embrace our recent decision with open arms.

See you at the next Competition....... In the Winner's Circle.

Sincerely.
C6 - Core 6

Damien
Chauncey
Brian
Teach
Shannon
James

Last edited by Brian_C6; 01-03-2003 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-03-2003, 12:37 PM

X-Rated has a little shameless behaviour in the past
1st post BWAHAHAHA

GEAH!!!!! congrats guys.... Core 6 is gonna be off da heezy
Old 01-03-2003, 01:06 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
******* YEAH!!

HELL YEAH!!

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS ARE GONNA TEAR **** UP !!!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:07 PM

hooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah that sounds good, that sound real good!!!

congrats and best of luck, guys!!!

keep it fun!!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:07 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
yah know it sounded kinda cool and i guess it's better for you guys ..Whatever .. I just dont understand how one night you can say " it's not fun anymore ..blah blah" and then the next day you ALL come out saying that you started a new group! Sounds kinda hypocritical to me ..kinda makes you guys look like dicks. Obviously there must have been some behind the scenes kinda **** going on but damn ...why didn't you guys be honest and say " I dont want to be in DTE because I wanna start a new group..and see if i can revive all the fun we used to have"? If being in a group before lost its interest, how did the interest come back ....and it's with most of the same guys? Kinda fishy a bit ...and if i'm being a little too nosey then sorry boys. Fior a minute there I thought the C in C6 standed for cellout.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:14 PM

hooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
no need to start the drama eh!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
actually 'sellout' is spelt with an 's' not a C. As far as your opinion, it's about as good as a blind man trying to describe the color red. Not to insult you but what gives you the right to critisize someone else's decisions when you know nothing about them nor are you involved in them in any way.

Johnny, Chris, Brian, Chauncey, Damien and everyone else I've met through our common interest, I wish you all the best of luck on your ventures.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:19 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Talking

Watch out for bikes flying into the crowd. Both teach and shannon have done it in Maine. j/k

Congrats on the new group and I can't wait to see you guys ride this coming season. Don't pay any attention to the haters. You have to do what is best for you.

Peace.
Old 01-03-2003, 01:26 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on the new group... RM's got your back yo!

cant wait to tear some **** up this season

and Gynxx.. i think u got the wrong idea...

they lost the fun as a group because members had some personal issues with other members.... so the reorganized and are back in the game...

ANYWAY

GOOOD LUCK C6!!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck guys, looks like this was a well planned out venture, so it must have been in the works for a while.

Hope you can get what you didn't get from DTE with the new group!

See you all at Stuntwars!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
gynxx,

no you're not being nosy....you are right that things have been in the background for a while, but the final decision did not come easily nor was it premeditated. Core6 was not premeditated either....

DTE was no longer fun, why it wasn't anymore, i dont really want to get into because it is only going to start a bunch of drama and he said, she said bs. Core6 is about FUN for each one of us. instead of working for someone else, or having some other person say what we can and cannot do, each one of us has an equal say and can do things our own way. the new group is the same thing as DTE or any other group-a vehicle to get where you are going. it has been said many times that groups are simply a way to make this sport mainstream, it is in fact an individual sport for the most part and that is where the future will most likely take us. combining forces with other people brings more resources/connections and the same bottom line of FUN.

Yes, i will still ride and hang with johnny and whoever else may be in DTE, why wouldnt i? just because we have business differences, doesnt mean we cant be friends.

i have complete control of my own destiny...if i want to focus more on racing, then i can do it. everyone has control of the 'group' and each person fulfills their roles as he sees fit. we believe that this group of riders is very talented and has a lot to offer the stunt and biking community both individually and as a team.

overall, i would say that EVERYONE involved regrets something in someway over this whole situation. but, what has been said and done is over with now and you cannot change the past, only the future.

big things are coming to the stunt community, and Core6 will be at the forefront of that!

stay tuned!

Teach
Old 01-03-2003, 01:29 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
C6

Best wishes guys, I am sure I'll see you around.

Jay
Old 01-03-2003, 01:32 PM

eclipse96nt is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats on the new group and good luck
hope to see you all in the spring

PJ
Old 01-03-2003, 01:48 PM
*Rockstar*

vertical_joe is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing like finding out through the grapevine...............good luck with eveything. joe.....vertical outlaws
Old 01-03-2003, 01:51 PM

slinky750 is a decent person
wow....saw the new name on the board but never clicked till i say Brian C6 and Teach C6....hope all this new stuff works out....a group is what you said brian, a way to get somewhere in this sport...and if your not having fun in the group your in..why stay in it? DTE has been around a while and hope you guys can all still keep friendships. just keep pushin this sport farther no matter who your with!! i'm behind anyone that wants this sport to grow!!
Old 01-03-2003, 01:51 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Teach,

Well said!!:D

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Tara

WELCOME ABOARD EVERYONE!
Old 01-03-2003, 02:04 PM

ADAM C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
can not wait for the new REVOLUTION to began. see ya around
Old 01-03-2003, 02:32 PM

keepitreel is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GYNXxx
yah know it sounded kinda cool and i guess it's better for you guys ..Whatever .. I just dont understand how one night you can say " it's not fun anymore ..blah blah" and then the next day you ALL come out saying that you started a new group! Sounds kinda hypocritical to me ..kinda makes you guys look like dicks. Obviously there must have been some behind the scenes kinda **** going on but damn ...why didn't you guys be honest and say " I dont want to be in DTE because I wanna start a new group..and see if i can revive all the fun we used to have"? If being in a group before lost its interest, how did the interest come back ....and it's with most of the same guys? Kinda fishy a bit ...and if i'm being a little too nosey then sorry boys. Fior a minute there I thought the C in C6 standed for cellout.
GYNXxx...You need to let these catz handle this **** in private.Its best if someone does not have anything good to say then dont say nothing at all.

enough of Drama....lets all get along.
Old 01-03-2003, 02:34 PM
Turn My Headphones Up

Mark_MPZ is an unknown quantity at this point
well from what i have read you guys made the move for the right reason......to bring the FUN back into riding.
it's the only true reason to ride
good luck with the new group......i'm sure we'll see you guys soon.

Mark
Old 01-03-2003, 02:55 PM
BACK UP IN THAT ASS

GMO750 is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck boys.

eh, no luck needed....

lata dicks

Quick Reply: New Group - Welcome Everyone