Core6 Photo Gallery
www.core6.net
www.TeachTrix.net
Boston, Massachusetts

Going to philly need ideas

Old 09-10-2003, 07:25 PM

BLONDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Going to philly need ideas

Hey iam going to philly this weekend has anyone ever been ??? i need some ideas on whee to go and things to do
Old 09-10-2003, 08:04 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'LL SHOW U WHER TO GO, TAKE ME WITH U, EVEN THOUGH I NEVER BEEN...........
Old 09-11-2003, 08:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Re: Re: Going to philly need ideas

Originally posted by sclevela
PATS STEAKS! DONT GO TO GINOS NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL U PATS IS KING..................get and "inside out pizza with" *translation*-staek on a hoagie roll...remove some breading from inside the roll to fit more steak, cheeses wiz (trust me its the best cheese of all the options for this sandwich), tomatoe sauce, and the with stands for with fried onions (if u dont want onipns say withjout instead of with)...............ok now after u have eaten that rest for an hour and work it off by walkin a few blocks if u stand at pats and look towards ginos (right across the intersection..lil hard to explain but itll be obvious when u get there ) walk past ginos (yell pats is better on yer way by ) about 3 blocks down the street is the farmers market along the street (this is the market that rocky jogs through in rocky 1 and the guy tosses him an apple) oh by the way only take this walk during the day lol kinda a bad area at night)........now go back to yer car........ill wait while u buckle up..........go towards center city and look for south street...........its a really cool street fuull of little weird shops like "CONDOMNATION" and what not and there is a seaport at one end with some cool ships and what not. (double check the name of the street with a local describe it like i did and they will know exactly what u want) ................again only do that walk durin the day unless yer with a group of people then its a kinda cool place to be at night down towards the seaport end if u wanna barhop in little sports bars and restaurant bars.............if u have the chance check out the park along the skuylkill river kinda cool.........the museums there are pretty wild (in center city) they have one of those interactive science museums where u can play lol...........i dunno if u want more ideas lemme know i got a ton i lived there for 4 years during college
Whoa!
You went to college?? Really?
Old 09-11-2003, 09:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Re: Re: Going to philly need ideas

Originally posted by ChrisF4i
Whoa!
You actually read that?
Old 09-11-2003, 10:22 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Nahhh, I just did what I usually do with Sclevela's posts.
Read the first few lines.... then skipped to the last few lines,
then scratched my head and wondered if he said anything important in those 50 lines in the middle.
Old 09-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FlatAir2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Going to philly need ideas

Originally posted by BLONDY
Hey iam going to philly this weekend has anyone ever been ??? i need some ideas on whee to go and things to do

Depends on what kinda music you want to hear, if you want to go out to a club or something........I live about an hour from Philly and go all the time............
Old 09-11-2003, 11:43 AM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point
Just don't buy 50 dollars worth of Mushrooms from a shady looking junkie in an alley at 2:00am when your **** drunk. Only to find out that they are cooking mushrooms and give you the *****.

KB
Old 09-11-2003, 12:44 PM

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
Re: Re: Re: Going to philly need ideas

Originally posted by ChrisF4i
Whoa!
LMAO,hahahah took the words right out of my mouth .i had no idea you had an education cleveland.
lata,
mike
Old 09-11-2003, 01:31 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Going to philly need ideas

Originally posted by sclevela
PATS STEAKS! DONT GO TO GINOS NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL U PATS IS KING..................get and "inside out...
I love you! You are the man! Definitely get the inside-out steak. It's a monstrocity, but definitely worth it! To recap:

Don't go here:

Go here:

Old 09-11-2003, 04:21 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
South St. is pretty cool at night, alot of bars,bikes etc. down there. The Hooters at the seaport is much better than the one in Boston. There are some really good restuarants but i forget what streets they're on.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:29 PM

BLONDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanx guys sclevla thanx for the novel lol i was like ok ok i wrote it all down i cant wait to go ill have pics