The Cc Site Is Up! Check Out Da Fif-d Record Book

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 01:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
The Cc Site Is Up! Check Out Da Fif-d Record Book

dat's right. www.controlcoalition.com is preparing to bring you the site that defines mini stuntin. and all news/info/links the up and coming mini stunna is going to need to know in the fast paced category dat is FIF-D-ccz. GOTO the CONTROL COALITION message board for the RECORDS OF FIF-D stunnin. we are currently gathering data from any/all riders to see what the records are.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1hnflogo.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1655  
Old 10-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Sportbikes.net Owner

Fred is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok I have stopped at this website a couple times and I think I need to mention a few things

First. Content.. when you have a website just starting off.. put content on it.. have the profiles and pictures section at a good start.. right now with the photoshopped pics and profiles not being done.. the site is really lacking.

Second.. easy on the photoshop.. some things are fun.. but over doing it can turn off someone not to come back.

Finally, Make sure your comming soon doesnt take over 1-2 weeks to make.. otherwise people will come back.. still see its under construction and say **** it this guy isnt updating ****.

good luck with the site.. hope these ideas help..

of course i am no expert so what do i know
Old 10-12-2002, 03:26 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Fred
Second.. easy on the photoshop.. some things are fun.. but over doing it can turn off someone not to come back.
Definetley agree with that one. Thats the reason I have not gone back. Same reason I just ignore pictures posted by them. I want to see regular pictures, not Photoshop ones.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:52 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for the suggestions

UNDERSTOOD. This is my first attempt at a website for anything, so I'm still learning. I plan on revamping the site ASAP but the time I need just isn't avail. right now. As for the photoshop thig I also just learned so I got kind of carried away w/ effects/filters.

BARE WITH US!!! I promise by next season we will have a UNIQUE and ENTERTAINING site for all you stunna's. We unfortunatly do not have access to footage from any of our shows w/ the previous group due to ignorance.

THANKS FOR SUGGESTIONS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW WHAT ELSE SUCKS. hopefully by next week we will have some changes and new footage/pics. then we are off to FL.!!!!

ALSO I WONT BE ABLE TO MAKE A RECORD BOOK IF YOU ALL DONT TELL ME WHAT THE RECORDS ARE. post them here or at the CC board

BIG RODG.

fred tell all these posters what they are about to see, you've seen us/me ride!