Ahh, I love getting gas!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 03:50 PM

KOTO is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahh, I love getting gas!

Almost ran outta gas yesterday, so I hopped on the fiddy today and blasted right through town about a mile. What a blast! I got the ***** to do a 3rd gear wheelie down the middle of a main road and cars were ****** goin past on both sides of me :YEAH . Christ I thought I was goin down when a dump truck went past me in the other direction. Thing sucked me in . Didn't even see a the entire ride. Oh, I ran out of gas about 20ft before the gas station, it's $1.02 to fill the tank. LOL!

BTW I don't have my lisence so I gotta drive the fiddy to get gas. Anyone else do this? Do ya get in trouble? Last month (yes it takes a month of riding everyday for my tank to get empty) a cop saw me and started chasing me down, but I jumped a curb and went into another parking lot. Good thing the snow was as solid as ice.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Ahh, I love getting gas!

Wow, gas is expensive! It would cost me $1.50 to fill up me and my friends 50 at a full service station.
Old 02-12-2004, 04:15 PM

brstunter1101 is an unknown quantity at this point

CHRIS TELL ME WHEN YOUR GONNA DO THIS SO I CAN COME!!!!!!your a crazy kid my friend
Old 02-12-2004, 04:16 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL we run out of a full tank in one night, $1.00 is still cheap though for a nights entertainment. I swear I wish I had an odometer on my fiddy... I can guarantee over 1000 miles
Old 02-12-2004, 05:40 PM

f5rea0k is an unknown quantity at this point

man you're guys' gas is EXPENSIVE over there, it costs me like 50 cents to fill mine up, when its empty, using the GOOD stuff
Old 02-12-2004, 06:45 PM

rocket1243 is an unknown quantity at this point

I rode mine to the gas station yesterday. Everyone who worked there stopped what they were doing to see me put .90 in her. I guess it is funny to see a 6'3" guy riding a fiddy to the gas station. I've only had mine for 3 weeks and have not ventured out of my neighborhood, I was a little nervious about the po-po, but none saw me. I rode most of the way on the side of the road, with my helmet on just to avoid any extra tickets I might get if I were to catch a cop in a bad mood.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Silver Surfer is an unknown quantity at this point

My Fiddy actually drinks gas down quick now with the way I have it set up.

Old 02-12-2004, 10:22 PM

alias is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought New Jersey gas stations were all full serve. Did the attendant fill it up for you?
Old 02-12-2004, 10:29 PM

CRAZY_JAY is an unknown quantity at this point

my friends and I always ride to get gas, it's a lot easier than loading up, or bringing several gas cans.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:22 PM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point

Not really, if you bring 2 5 gallon gas tanks and fill em up they last a good long time. I can go for a month on my 50 with a tank of gas.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:56 PM

r6ixer is an unknown quantity at this point

HA Ha! Me and Flyguyy ride to the gas station all the time across from the Motorcycle shop I work at. Its funny when we ride traffic stops just to see ya on a small bike riding across four lanes of busy traffic just to fill her up. A couple of time we have been chased by the po po but we always get away. O yea it also costs us $1.20 to fill up.
Old 02-13-2004, 12:09 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

man yalls gas is alot we filled up a couple of quads for FREE jus dont hang around long if you know wat i mean
Old 02-13-2004, 06:59 AM

kxrider, that's cause you have a self serve. Like alias said, all stations in NJ are full service. The dude who pumps the gas doesn't care, nor does he speak much english. I drive my quad there all the time, but the fiddy can't go on the trails and over the bridges. I just drive the fiddy down thru town. It's alot quicker.
Old 02-13-2004, 11:51 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KOTO
kxrider, that's cause you have a self serve. Like alias said, all stations in NJ are full service. The dude who pumps the gas doesn't care, nor does he speak much english. I drive my quad there all the time, but the fiddy can't go on the trails and over the bridges. I just drive the fiddy down thru town. It's alot quicker.

dude i have never seen a gas station where they pump it for u thats crazy i thoughyt that was jus back in the day
Old 02-13-2004, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by kxrider
dude i have never seen a gas station where they pump it for u thats crazy i thoughyt that was jus back in the day

LOL! Well since you live in the deep south they probably don't even have it as a option. Next time I go to the gas station I'll take a picture of the guys that stand there and pump yur gas. It's crazy, they're out there in rain, snow, summer heat, winter cold, almost anything you can think of. I swear the one guy works there 24/7. I have NEVER been to the gas station and not seen this guy. But yea, pumping gas is a good job. People from out of state give you tips for some reason. I suppose if I'd never had my gas pumped for me I'd wanna do somethin, but I grew up in NJ. Never touched a pump 'till I was 14 yrs old.
Old 02-13-2004, 01:13 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kxrider
man yalls gas is alot we filled up a couple of quads for FREE jus dont hang around long if you know wat i mean
Know exactly what you mean...did a vcouple gas runs on the 50...hilarious when they motion for you to come in and pay and you just wheelie off