Check This Out

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 11:35 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Silver Surfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Check This Out

We finished the build up of my Z50R yesterday. Ported Monster head and Race Cam. All I have to say guys is that this bike is now so powerful its unimaginable. I couldn't believe something so small and innocent looking could make that much power. It makes well over 6 RWHP and spun the drum on the dyno up to 56 mph. I can now do a wheelie in 3rd gear bring the front end down to where it almost touches the ground and blip it back up at any point. It is rediculous. I will be a little more scarred to fall off at those speeds too.....I'm sure it will hurt a hell of a lot more.

I am now being warned that I can't use my snow tires on my Z50R anymore because the bike is just too fast for them. Afterall the tires are only made for a snowblower. And even more stress/weight is put on that little tire doing wheelies. When we made full pulls up to 55 mph and you could actually see the shape of the rear tire changing on the dyno and it would definately be unnerving on the street at that speed. I will be putting my DOT street tires on it now just to be safe.

We have a couple more mods in mind this summer to get a solid 7 RWHP out of this little monster. I may do the stroker crank and 4 speed auto later this spring but for right now this is incredible. I want 9 RWHP and a strong
65 mph.

We also did another Stunt Life Member's 88cc kit yesterday and it turned out well....nothing fancy just standard BIG BORE.
If anyone here wants quality work on their 50's done dirt cheap....Big Bores...Head Porting....anything...shoot me a pm.

Here is a pic of my 50 on the Dyno. I thought you may enjoy it.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dyno.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	63095  

Last edited by Silver Surfer; 02-05-2004 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2004, 11:59 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Check This Out

i don know what to say :YEAH
Old 02-05-2004, 01:54 PM

crazeinc is an unknown quantity at this point

Click the link above for the real size.

Z's :YEAH
Old 02-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Silver Surfer
We finished the build up of my Z50R yesterday. Ported Monster head and Race Cam. All I have to say guys is that this bike is now so powerful its unimaginable. I couldn't believe something so small and innocent looking could make that much power. It makes well over 6 RWHP and spun the drum on the dyno up to 56 mph. I can now do a wheelie in 3rd gear bring the front end down to where it almost touches the ground and blip it back up at any point. It is rediculous. I will be a little more scarred to fall off at those speeds too.....I'm sure it will hurt a hell of a lot more.

I am now being warned that I can't use my snow tires on my Z50R anymore because the bike is just too fast for them. Afterall the tires are only made for a snowblower. And even more stress/weight is put on that little tire doing wheelies. When we made full pulls up to 55 mph and you could actually see the shape of the rear tire changing on the dyno and it would definately be unnerving on the street at that speed. I will be putting my DOT street tires on it now just to be safe.

We have a couple more mods in mind this summer to get a solid 7 RWHP out of this little monster. I may do the stroker crank and 4 speed auto later this spring but for right now this is incredible. I want 9 RWHP and a strong
65 mph.

We also did another Stunt Life Member's 88cc kit yesterday and it turned out well....nothing fancy just standard BIG BORE.
If anyone here wants quality work on their 50's done dirt cheap....Big Bores...Head Porting....anything...shoot me a pm.

Here is a pic of my 50 on the Dyno. I thought you may enjoy it.
Hrrrmmm......thanks a lot, now I have to find a friend with a dyno hook up.
Old 02-05-2004, 04:54 PM

jonnyl is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
Hrrrmmm......thanks a lot, now I have to find a friend with a dyno hook up.
Hey that sounds great.Do they make rim locks for those Z's?Or are you not worried about that?Looks good
Old 02-05-2004, 05:00 PM

NickIF is an unknown quantity at this point

nice :YEAH
Old 02-05-2004, 05:03 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Congrats Eddie...

Can't wait to ride it. Are we riding tonite?
Old 02-05-2004, 05:45 PM

monkey-nuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell yeah!!! keep it up man!!!
Old 02-05-2004, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by R6bbie
Congrats Eddie...

Can't wait to ride it. Are we riding tonite?

There is a ****in short in my headlight... I have to fix that first.....
Old 02-05-2004, 07:02 PM
50 NUT

reynolds_brad is an unknown quantity at this point

Damm thats pimp!

How is it with the slow stunting though?
can is still do slow smooth circles with all that power?

The reason im asking is i just love the amount of power the stock 50 has for stunting. I rode a buddys that had a big bor and it was kinda a bitch to stunt. other then high speed wheelies that is.

Hows yours? with the porting and the cam, is it smoother then just the big bor?
Old 02-05-2004, 07:21 PM

02redr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya, big bores are shitty for stunting for about the first day you ride them...then they get better than stockers....thats what i think at least....i really thought my big bore was a bad choice for about the first day i rode it...now i'm very happy i got it...you just really got to get used to the power but then you can take advantage of it.....
and whats' a big head run??/
and i guess i'd have to get another piston too huh???
Old 02-05-2004, 08:20 PM

Guys its all in the gearing.............

GixxerNick hopped on my Z and started rocking slow circle wheelies with snow tires in the rain on a slick pavement parking lot.

Properly tuned Big Bores will stunt and outperform a stocker anytime.....

Anyone that disagrees can ride my 50 at the July meet and see for themselves. :YEAH Many guys here have personally ridden my bike and I've yet to hear someone say they don't like it.

After I got a ticket because I was slow on the second cannonball run .. I vowed that would never ever happen again. We do too much long distance riding to be slow.... Being a bigger guy I would never keep up with the others if my bike were stock.

I'm no longer in the rear with the gear.... I ride up front.

I will have 9-10 RWHP by the end of the summer.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:17 PM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point

56 mph on the dyno is a lot differnet than with a 200 lbs man on the little beast. But none the less, to you new 6 hp monster (we now qualify as 6hp monster power? these little things are taking over.)
Old 02-05-2004, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Xidium
56 mph on the dyno is a lot differnet than with a 200 lbs man on the little beast. But none the less, to you new 6 hp monster (we now qualify as 6hp monster power? these little things are taking over.)
I know

Just wait until my new rear sprocket comes in.....I will have 55 mph with me on it... I promise.