Old 01-13-2010, 12:56 PM

douggiefresh is a decent person
anyone stunt these?

anyone have one ? how is it to stunt when doing ss and other tricks

http://www.minipocketrockets.com/sup...ket-bikes-x19/
Old 01-13-2010, 01:47 PM

J150 is a decent person
Re: anyone stunt these?

I dont know about sitdowns but i got circles 1st day riding it the are fun as **** to ride not as confy as a 50 but defiently fun bigger engine so theres plenty of power
Old 01-13-2010, 03:57 PM

crzyaccrd is an unknown quantity at this point

Used my co-workers all the time when i lived in maine and they can roll out a pretty decent stoppie, tried it on my sons pocket bike after and rolled for about 10 feet then the brake arm snapped off and locked the front wheel.....slow rash hurts too! But the suspension is soft as hell, and the "clip-ons" kept coming loose
Old 01-13-2010, 04:27 PM

BEHRENDS50 is a decent person

i dont really like pocket bikes like thos, i mean it says 110cc 4 stroke but my stock 50 engine had more power than one of those sluggish things i dont recomend it, i recomend a 50
Old 01-13-2010, 09:11 PM

if i would buy one i wwould make it street fighter with pro taper 50 bars, so how is the power? prob could gear it too
Old 01-13-2010, 09:20 PM

Stuntd' F4i is a decent person

i got a pocketbike that im putting a crf50 motor or w/a bbr bigbore kit. Ill post some pics when i finish it and let everyone know what its like. Is there a way to get a clutch on a 50 motor or do i just gotta use a crf130 or xr100 motor?
Old 01-13-2010, 11:43 PM

LILFIFTY is a decent person

honda trail bikes makes the clutch kit for the 50 motors ryan has it on his site 50stunt
Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 AM

you could gear them, there are a few sites that have parts for the china bikes. Its really not worth it cause the frames crack, parts break all the time and you could get a used 50 for the same price as the 110cc junkers
Old 01-14-2010, 10:35 AM

ya i can't find a stunt setup honda 50 around me with a hb and bigger bars, i really want a clutch and to build a 50 up will be to much
Old 01-14-2010, 01:02 PM

Jack Cooke is a decent person

if you get one, before you ever ride it strip it down and check over all the welds on the frame. if you re weld the frame and add some extra support you should be good.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:18 PM

About 12-1500 to build one up with the basics depending on what you pay for the bike. Its just over $500 for the parts from 50 stunt(bar kit, stunt pegs, sproket & chain, handbrake, tires and replacement tubes if you need them) <--my list once this damn car goes! I've had a lot of time between 4 different chinese bikes and they are all just as bad as the other.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:22 PM

i found this vid on that bombparts site i know its gunna be nothing like my old xr 50 but 50's are exspensive to stunt out and i already got a hydraulic hb on my china 70 now
http://www.youtube.com/user/Pocketbi...10/bsAlzYjUNX0

so the frames suck cuz of bad welds ? i'v had to china 70's bikes still have one now and the motors seems to hold up fine wish i still had my 140 ogm motor thing was a monster!

Last edited by douggiefresh; 01-14-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:26 PM

Its not just the frames ive seen go, nuts just fall off, had wheel bearings go, chains snap, main drive gears in the tranny stripped out on 2 different bikes. The frames are just cheap tubing and the welds look like they took 5 year olds from the sweat shop next door and let them go at it. The 110cc bike i rode came out of the box with a blown headlight bulb and a cracked lense, broken taillight, both side fairings and the tank cover were cracked.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:31 PM

^hate hate hate^

thats why there is shipping interance.
either way my cousin has a chine 90 and after a little work and LOCTITE!
it runs and holds up to just as much abuse as my 08 honda 50 i have over $3000 into.
Old 01-14-2010, 04:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1eiEH8l_LU
Old 01-14-2010, 04:27 PM

no hate, i still have my china pocket bike. Ive been through 2 sets of wheel bearings per wheel, 3 chains, a set of pegs that broke off and 2 front brake brackets. But i paid like $250 shipped. I had insurance on it and the body was busted to **** when i got it and they replaced it for me free. The guy that had the 110 wasn't so fortunate, they wouldnt give insurance. We did have fun on it im just trying to let him know the issues we had so he can check it all before he goes out and gets hurt!

-I've seen dudes all over youtube tearing it up on those things, so they are capable of doing it with some work!
Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 PM

dammit now i want one even more after watchen the vid!
Old 01-14-2010, 08:10 PM

J150 is a decent person

got damm those no handers where sick
Old 01-22-2010, 04:44 AM

Big.Red is a decent person

alright I've had one of those big pocket bikes for about 5 years now! They come crap from the factory, but don't make you not buy one. Most of the big things like the frame, swinger, and rims are good.

Now there are a lot of things that can be replaced for the better-engine is weak, suspension is to soft, brakes work but are crap at grabbing, every nut and bolt are cheap, bearings suck, and the body is fragile.

I know a few people that have thrown over 2k into these things and they really rip! better than a 50 for sure. Land speed record on a custom one is a little over 100mph. I now a few stunters also.

Put a little money into it and it will hold up to stunting. Here's a pic of my bike during this summer. Right now its getting a whole overhaul-new engine, fairings, brakes, suspension, etc.

Buy one of these bikes and I will help you with it. Head over to MidBikeNation.com to see some crazy builds there of these bikes. Tell them RomanianRacer sent ya

Heres a guy named Brian, I know that stunts his and right now is trying to beat the land speed record. 1st vid is his bike and 2nd a lil stunting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIuUI...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zquRB...eature=related
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pocket Bike 1 resized.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	235962  
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuntd' F4i
i got a pocketbike that im putting a crf50 motor or w/a bbr bigbore kit. Ill post some pics when i finish it and let everyone know what its like. Is there a way to get a clutch on a 50 motor or do i just gotta use a crf130 or xr100 motor?
check this... not stor bought but just as good or better https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281...cket-bike.html

Quick Reply: anyone stunt these?