50 Stunt Shipping Rediculous

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 08:42 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point
50 Stunt Shipping Rediculous

$22 flat rate shipping for a stage 1 stunt kit....Come on ryan, look at this

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-1&WT.ac=36601

13.95 to ship in a 12x12x5.5 box...and idk if you would need one that big....

Sorry just venting cause i have 300 bucks and dont get payed for another 2 weeks and wanna pimp my 50 with some stunt parts haha
Old 07-12-2009, 08:46 PM

Standupnfall is a decent person
Re: 50 Stunt Shipping Rediculous

Probably a signature required but I ship 40 pound cases of wine with adult signature required for $14.95 all day. Our cost just barely below that though
Old 07-12-2009, 08:48 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

you also gotta factor in the box,packing peanuts and the time it takes to ship.50stunt make some sweet parts that look real good,but you can make some homemade parts if your poor like me
Old 07-12-2009, 09:06 PM

sarNz is a decent person

i believe the reason it's so expensive is because it's priority mail. ordered mine late on a thursday and got it mid day saturday.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
you also gotta factor in the box,packing peanuts and the time it takes to ship.50stunt make some sweet parts that look real good,but you can make some homemade parts if your poor like me

Not hating by any means on ryan or his company

Yea i tryed that homemade handbrake today...the cable pulled right through the housing and im just fed up with it.....

The flat rate box is free from usps and you should charge for labor for shipping a product, that should be put into the overhead of the item.

But ryan when you read this cause i know you will:

Your parts are pimp and i still intend on ordering, i just think your shipping is overpriced. plus you have this, http://www.esd-mfg.com/50stunt/image...y/shipping.gif, which doesnt apply for some reason in paypal shopping cart. So if it were $18 bucks it would be more reasonable. I mean 4 bucks is a 6pack while im installing the parts haha

Well once i get money ill have some pimpness
Old 07-14-2009, 01:51 PM

Jack Cooke is a decent person

i agree the shipping is over priced, i just paid $65 to get the parts to canada and another $18 to pick it up, but for the quality for ryan's parts i will be ordering more real soon!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Jack Cooke
i agree the shipping is over priced, i just paid $65 to get the parts to canada and another $18 to pick it up, but for the quality for ryan's parts i will be ordering more real soon!

Damn....Yuu myswell have invested in a cnc machine haha.

But yea i just ordered some parts from him
Old 07-14-2009, 08:50 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

anything over like 13 ounces is usually gonna be priority mail
it still shouldn't be that expensive...
most companies just screw you over on shipping cause a lot of companies get discounts from fedex and UPS if they ship a lot of stuff anyways.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:38 PM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by B0arder606
$22 flat rate shipping for a stage 1 stunt kit....Come on ryan, look at this

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stor...-1&WT.ac=36601

13.95 to ship in a 12x12x5.5 box...and idk if you would need one that big....

Sorry just venting cause i have 300 bucks and dont get payed for another 2 weeks and wanna pimp my 50 with some stunt parts haha

Sorry bro, my site is run by paypal and I have to base the shipping rates by the price of the order. If I sell a 12 bar for the same price as the stage I stunt kit, it cost alot more to ship. 90 percent of the time it comes out real close, but on that item it is high. Everytime I sell tires, I lose money on shipping cuz it charges 8 bucks and cost me 15 to ship, or 23 if there are 2 tires and tubes. Most people just call the order in if they think the price is wack, and I give them more accurate shipping rates, no problem. Or you can email me and send a direct payment with paypal and I will give you more accurate shipping rates. Or, you can place the order online, then hit me up and I will refund the extra shipping, no problem. I am working on a new site that should hopefully solve this problem and give more selections for shipping with more accurate prices, its just a major session to set it up and debugg it. Thanks for the support!!

Ryan

Last edited by Ryan Moore; 07-16-2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 PM

Damn....Yuu myswell have invested in a cnc machine haha.

But yea i just ordered some parts from him

Its not all bread and butter, I just lost 6 months worth of profit cuz I had to fix my machine from a broken spindle, then the same day I got that one running (after it sat for 4 months) my other cnc took a dump on me and the repair quote is 15K!! So its just sitting collecting dust now too with no way to fix it, so I'm screwed. I have to sell my CRF 450 stunt bike to get some money to fix it
Old 07-16-2009, 02:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

it costs me 38 bucks to ship a subcage usps priority mail to some parts of cali and they only weigh about 3 or 4 pounds depending on what bike it's for , the size of the box is taken into consideration now but never was before ..

and ups rapes canadians with extra charges ..
Old 07-16-2009, 02:47 PM

Not hating by any means on ryan or his company

Your parts are pimp and i still intend on ordering, i just think your shipping is overpriced. plus you have this, http://www.esd-mfg.com/50stunt/image...y/shipping.gif, which doesnt apply for some reason in paypal shopping cart. So if it were $18 bucks it would be more reasonable. I mean 4 bucks is a 6pack while im installing the parts haha

Well once i get money ill have some pimpness
That list is 5 years old and most shipping rates have doubled since then with the fuel cost. I just need to update that page, I'm getting on that today.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:48 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
Its not all bread and butter, I just lost 6 months worth of profit cuz I had to fix my machine from a broken spindle, then the same day I got that one running (after it sat for 4 months) my other cnc took a dump on me and the repair quote is 15K!! So its just sitting collecting dust now too with no way to fix it, so I'm screwed. I have to sell my CRF 450 stunt bike to get some money to fix it
no one ever looks at the cost of maintaining equipment
Old 07-17-2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
no one ever looks at the cost of maintaining equipment

That should be in the overhead of the part...

But needless to say i bought a handbrake and got it. Works nice and i love it.

Good luck with your machines ryan, ill try to keep buying **** haha
Old 07-17-2009, 11:29 PM

ownage is an unknown quantity at this point

ryans a cool guy and has helped me over the phone many of times and even offered custom designs, his prices have gone up along with the worlds prices. just my 1 and 1/2 cents
Old 07-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ownage
ryans a cool guy and has helped me over the phone many of times
+1

He was super helpful when I fucked up and ordered the wrong throttle cable.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:43 PM

Ryan is 100% killer guy and has helped me alot though e-mail and always response to questions right way!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jack Cooke

so 83$ for shipping to Canada? they quoted me 65$ as well not too sure if its Ryan replying to the email...I find it a little steep since I want to order all this shiiiiiiiiiet: Ext Brake Arm $39.99 Stunt Pegs $49.99 Rear Brake Kit with ASV $135.99 Grips $8.99 Shifter, $19.99 Pirelli Tire/Tube Pkg $93.99 ASV Brake Lever $49.99 total?? $398.93 USD

they said it may be more because of the tires....

and is the shipping as quick for Canada???

Last edited by Ju-C; 09-01-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:21 PM

the last couple order i made they quoted me 65$ and the ended up refunding me $40 back so it only costed $25 shipping last 2 times, but when i ordered the tires i paid 65$ and then canadian customs made me pay another 13$ to pick it up.

local honda shop said they can get the pirelli's for $45 a peice canadian so mabey look into that and order everything exept the tires from ryan
Old 09-01-2009, 04:28 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt know ryan = 50 stunt. Now I will definetly get my parts from 50 stunt. I saw the 450 in ebay and was droolin for a week. Ryans the man!!

Quick Reply: 50 Stunt Shipping Rediculous