Noobi

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 12:19 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Noobi

Hey guys whats up. I just got my first fiddy yesterday and all I can say is I'm having a blast w/ it. I've riding it damn near every minute since I've had it. Just a couple stunting questions though. I can do a decent wheelie and get it up and all but I can't ride it out for a long time. Any suggestions about that. And my endo's are coming up but I can't really get them to roll out. Oh yea and I'm from Columbus, Ohio and have a xr50. I have some pics if anyone can host them I'd appreciate it.
Old 07-10-2003, 02:00 AM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey when i started wheelies on my xr100 i noticed i was pullin myself closer to the bars to get it up, dont do that. Let the bike come up and if u get to far use the rear brake. For stopies im not that good yet but i rind ease in to get it started , grab hard to get it out, and ease out to roll em.
Old 07-10-2003, 08:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
lock your elbos, get close to the gas tank, grab it with your knees and pick up your *** a little while you pull the brake, then ease off so that it'll roll. For wheelies, pull it up higher and use the rear brake to make sure you don't go to far back.
Old 07-11-2003, 11:42 AM

thanks for the advice guys I'm gonna go out and practice today and I'm getting someone to host the pictures so I'll post them on here in the next couple days.
Old 07-11-2003, 04:08 PM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person
swifty where do you ride ???? we should hook up and practice sometime!!!!!!!!! let me know....i live on the north side
Old 07-13-2003, 12:12 AM

I usually just ride in my neighborhood cuz there's alot of open space. And there's also this industrial park like 5 min from my house that I go to w/ my friend and his 3 wheeler and another on a cbr{can't do anything real nice though} But yea they like never come out so I'd love to ride w/ some more fiddys. I like right outside of Gahanna if you know where that is. The industrial park is like 2 min from Mount Carmel West. Just let me know and we can ride. The cops are real cool back tehre too about fiddys.
Old 07-14-2003, 01:05 AM

Xidium is an unknown quantity at this point
u got a 04 50 swifty?
Old 07-14-2003, 12:35 PM

NJfiddyfreak is an unknown quantity at this point
MY 03 FIDDY ISNT AS NEW NOW
anyone wanna help me blow up every 04 model in existence to
preserve my fiddys newness?
Old 07-14-2003, 07:23 PM
Regular StuntLifer

metal doc is an unknown quantity at this point
hey sWiFtY 50 , . Do you know any of the west siderz that ride da fiddys ? Me and CJ go out and rip it up whenever possible. I ride mine around the warehouses near my work ( south high street area ) Their seem to be alot of fiddys around here lately . I got mine furred out in black shagg and CJ has a flag paint scheme kinda like the corona suzuki.
Just this last weekend we were up at the KMART on west broad ripping it up. All the fast and the delerious guys took over the parking lot and about 6 fiddys were tearing up one corner till the came and told us to park them . Me being the oldest one of the group I put mine away but the others kept ripping it up.
One guy ( can't remember his name ) has the 88 kit on his ( its got blue plastics to look like an R1 ) . The dam thing is so frigging fast its sick. Its down right scary to watch him ride it . It will pack the front wheel in the air when he shifts gears .

Sorry for the ramble but I am stuck at work and its nice out so I wish I was riding da .

Hit me up with a PM if ya want to get a group together .

later , mike
Old 07-15-2003, 02:20 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person
Hey isn't that kmart on south high closed....that would be a decent place to ride for us????? and if i remember there is a little trail behind the bmx track
Old 07-15-2003, 03:36 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Lots of cool spots to ride . Its just alot more fun with a bunch of guys . I ride mine at work when we are not super busy . We should try to get a bunch of people together and have a stunt session .
West belt has many lots to ride . And I think just about all the K-marts are closed. I know the one in hilliard is but the POPO would be on us the second we fired them up .
I don't know if the Gahanna , taylor station road is cool or not . We got ran out on the big bikes last year .
later , mike
Old 07-15-2003, 03:04 PM

Metal doc you must of been the bikers I saw back there last year then. I drove back there once and saw a bunch of bikers messing around and I talked to them for a bit before leaving. Seemed like a cool bunch of guys. And about the cops there I was told by one cop back there that he appreciated me bringing it back here to mess around on instead of in neighborhoods where I could hit kids and ****. But whatever I'm definately interested in getting a group together sometime soon{even though I'm still learning the basic tricks. July 26-29 my parents will be out of town and there is plenty of room to ride around here and the industrial park is just down the road. So if we need a meeting place and place to work on bikes I have plenty of parking here. I might be getting a little into it but what the hell. Just tell me when and where and I'm there.
Old 07-15-2003, 06:43 PM

killerEX500stnt is an unknown quantity at this point
dude five metal doc is right there are alot of us that go to KMART on the weekends. and yes we do rip it up like u never seen!! you have gotta get to know us and we will teach you to ride. LIKE A PIMP. oh oh and we do ride like everyday during the week too. so dude PM me and well hook up. LIKE A PIMP
Old 07-16-2003, 12:34 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person
Hey metaldoc.....swifty....killer let me know about getting together to ride on the weekend!!!!! I would love to get together with a couple guys and ride ...it gets alittle boring at times by yourself....and any way i got the ultimate i know alot of cops...
Old 07-16-2003, 03:26 PM

So is anyone down for that weekend or not?
Old 07-17-2003, 12:12 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person
saturday would work out for me .. i might even grab my brother in-law w/ 03 xr50...just give a time and meeting place.............LET'S SEE IF WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER SATURDAY ???????
Old 07-17-2003, 05:04 PM

i'm game for sat too. i get off work at 4 so i'll be good to go then. metal doc hav my cell so just call me with a place and time. oh oh are yall down for a little kmart racing this weekend???? NOW THAT WOULD BE PIMP
Old 07-17-2003, 06:04 PM
Regular StuntLifer

I know Ceejay works alot on the weekends so he might be able to get out later on in the day. I am getting ready to list my house so I gotta get some stuff done before I can play but I should be able to do something later in the day sat or sun. If you guys get a group together call my cell and let me know where and when .

later , mike
Old 07-17-2003, 06:11 PM

hey i have got a great idea.., lets get some phone numbers insted of playing this typing game. because it hurts my hands after whyle. use the PM'S to do so.
Old 07-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIVEO is a decent person
ok so saturday night racing with the blue light special track!!!!!!which k-mart and what time SWIFTY?????????:happyguy

Quick Reply: Noobi