42.86%
no, every legit stunter needs to have it
57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

the 12 bar... sissy bar or legit??

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 07:33 PM

joedizlac is a decent person
Arrow the 12 bar... sissy bar or legit??

thinkin about buyin a twelve bar. is it a sissy handicap, or a legit stunt mod? what you guys think??
Old 11-24-2008, 07:37 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: the 12 bar... sissy bar or legit??

Originally Posted by joedizlac
thinkin about buyin a twelve bar. is it a sissy handicap, or a legit stunt mod? what you guys think??
I don't see what makes is a handicap? It opens up a couple trick possibilities & saves your fender/subframe at the same time.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shawn742
I don't see what makes is a handicap? It opens up a couple trick possibilities & saves your fender/subframe at the same time.
lets see someone do a apehanger without one.
Old 11-24-2008, 07:41 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Taz
lets see someone do a apehanger without one.
That's easy...find a newb, tell them to roll on the throttle and click into 2nd simultaneously and bam theirs your ape hanger
Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i made one for my fiddy just to put my foot on it
Old 11-24-2008, 08:35 PM

tyler50stunter is a decent person
Smile Re: the 12 bar... sissy bar or legit??

deff a good to get i got the freestyle inguinty one and works real good and reinforces the sumframe and just have to watch cause get a lil sharp got sum nice cuts so puttin rubber over the ends
Old 11-24-2008, 09:03 PM

yea see i got a bar that protects my frame and **** its just not a twelve. everone else i ride with has one i was just tryin to decide wether or not to hop on that wagon. haha its seems to be pretty one sided.. to the welder then!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:13 PM

frankenstunt is a decent person

who the **** runs a 12 bar anymore?????
get a round bar,way safer,looks better
Old 11-24-2008, 09:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

never seen a round bar on a fifty before
Old 11-24-2008, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
never seen a round bar on a fifty before
on fiddy maybe,but on a full size bike that edge is gunna get sharp fast,and merc steppin with a 12 bar sucks *****
Old 11-24-2008, 09:19 PM
also known as OMR

i assumed he was talking about his fifty
Old 11-24-2008, 09:24 PM

i just notice where this thread was posted
i gunna go kick myself in the ***** now

hey roger thats somethin you should considered makin,round bars for fiddies
Old 11-24-2008, 09:25 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by frankenstunt
i just notice where this thread was posted
i gunna go kick myself in the ***** now

hey roger thats somethin you should considered makin,round bars for fiddies
i think the flat bar on the fiddy is more useful because you have a place to put your foot
Old 11-24-2008, 09:27 PM

couldnt you just make the loop bigger for your foot?
i dunno ive never had the chance to ride a fiddy so im not todally sure what the deal is with them
Old 11-24-2008, 09:29 PM
also known as OMR

it's better to have the bar high and i like to put my foot across the bar side ways not toes pointing down
Old 11-24-2008, 09:39 PM

its hard to see mine but it is actually the guard off or a makita chop saw shoved into the rear of my sub frame. kind of a in between but does no justice till about 3 o clock or so. but you can stick you foot there for sure
Old 11-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Lacks self-control

C6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud ofC6matt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Shawn742
That's easy...find a newb, tell them to roll on the throttle and click into 2nd simultaneously and bam theirs your ape hanger
def have a camera on hand for that one!
Old 11-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think the flat bar on the fiddy is more useful because you have a place to put your foot
I want an OMR 12 bar for my fiddy! (seriously, I want one....)
Old 11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
also known as OMR

sorry man i weld tabs to the subframe then bolt on the twelve bar so i would need your bike here
Old 11-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Weak. You could just sent a diagram with it and I could have tabs welded on.....lol

Quick Reply: the 12 bar... sissy bar or legit??