50 combos

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light
50 combos

anyone on this site really good on a 50? i need more ideas for combos. my only downfall is O's, i can do RL circles and am gettin SS circles but im not great. as far as combos i can do...

sitdown - jump to SS to flamingo back to pegs yada yada
stand up, jump to SS - left foot over bars to podium,
sitdowns - pull through to special k or HC
1 hand sitdown and standups
running merc steps to SS - then i can wrap my right foot behind and down to the pegs to ralph louis.
can-can - jump and switch feet to RL.

just wondering if anyone here is killin it on a 50 and does any nasty combos. i wanna try something new, open for ideas and idc if i bust my *** haha, ive seen a few vids of ryan moore jumpin ss to boston strangler but it seems weird on such a small bike!

IDEAS, and ill go try them :YEAH
Old 11-04-2008, 12:00 PM

J150 is a decent person
Re: 50 combos

My best combo is as of right now is circle combos specialK to 1 hander the to no throtle hand to hnad to ground touch or whatever its called then my ss combo is jump to ss to flamingo to merk step to circle without a handbrake

Last edited by J150; 11-04-2008 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Old 11-04-2008, 12:17 PM

SEAN_PARRISH10 is a decent person

I Used To Start Sit Down Stand Up To Back Pegs Up To Ss Down To Ralph Louie To Sit Down Can Can ... Pull Into Specail K , Pull Throught To Hc Then Back To Spreader To Normal Sitdown 1 Handed Circles ... Seriously .. No Bullshit ... This Is All While Doing Circles ...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

nice! i gotta work on my circles a bit then i guess, i love hopping around in straight line combos on it but im running outta **** to do haha.

i was thinkin switchback ? anyone ever seen this done on a 50
Old 11-04-2008, 06:54 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by R-Benji
nice! i gotta work on my circles a bit then i guess, i love hopping around in straight line combos on it but im running outta **** to do haha.

i was thinkin switchback ? anyone ever seen this done on a 50
I can ride switchback no problem but wheelies are another story. I've never seen anyone on a 50 get into switchback on the fly though.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Stuntride.com

i wanna learn that **** in your avitar. do you have that on video at all? seems pretty hairy to me .

i was standing in front of the bike the other day and said...naaaa
Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM

jerbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is one of our vids with uni's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpYDpEUy2pM

Last edited by jerbs; 11-05-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Stuntride.com

thats a pretty nasty video. i seen a few things in there i dont do and think i could pull off. im pretty good on a 50 so im lookin to find new ideas.

now the trick where you sit on the bars...does that have a name?
it looks like most of you guys put the left foot on the peg and right on the ground, then gas it up and hop to the other peg real fast!

any tips you might be able to give me for that stunt? so i dont kill myself hahaha
Old 11-05-2008, 02:57 PM
Stuntride.com

snap, i just seen a HC scrape too, who did that?
i was thinkin about tryin that but the HB i have is hardly enough to get me down from a sitdown scrape so i figured id 12 and bust my ***
Old 11-05-2008, 03:31 PM

jerbs is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a pretty nasty video. i seen a few things in there i dont do and think i could pull off. im pretty good on a 50 so im lookin to find new ideas.

now the trick where you sit on the bars...does that have a name?
it looks like most of you guys put the left foot on the peg and right on the ground, then gas it up and hop to the other peg real fast!

any tips you might be able to give me for that stunt? so i dont kill myself hahaha
That is called a uni cycle...only advice I can give ya is you have to commit to it and try not to run your self over. Just practice practice

snap, i just seen a HC scrape too, who did that?
i was thinkin about tryin that but the HB i have is hardly enough to get me down from a sitdown scrape so i figured id 12 and bust my ***

That was Prickster doing the HC scrapes w/ man. clutch, Brewman can also do them on a ttr50 with auto clutch.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Stuntride.com

that sick. to bad you guys live in FL. i have a good chunk of guys around here that ride 50's but they dont get as into it as me. i wanna do as many combos as i can.

i might get a nice weekend so im gonna pop on a moto x helmet and attempt those unicylces. i also wanna do 1 hand podiums, i hand SS's,

if i learn them unicylces ill post some clips. or maybe ill take some of me crashing while learning haha
Old 11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Stuntride.com

not a very interesting video. i tried a few new tricks today, i could do podium SS's but i tried em on the pegs, i was tryin 1 handers that way but pwned myself , i will get them. i tried some 1 hand SS's but nothing good enough to get on tape. and the SS im doin in the beginning where im crouched (that ***** fun) very easy, but fun on a fifty if anyone wants to try it. so here is a short clip of me doin my NTH on a 50, its tougher than you'd think. you have to be very light on the brake and have perfect body positioning. and its tough because behind BP the idle wants to pull you all the way back but if you are to heavy on the brake you fall below BP. its my first time tryin this.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfNMcyxlvuc[/YOUTUBE]
Old 11-06-2008, 05:55 PM

tyler50stunter is a decent person
Smile Re: 50 combos

hey we got sum good ridin up here for the bike if u wanna come up and ride let me noo theres lots of good spots
Old 11-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Stuntride.com

where in PA? my buddy goes there alot to visit his parents and he likes to stunt a 3 wheeler. maybe we could take a road trip down. he is just past bighamton in NY though. im in syracuse so pa is a good hike