Straight n00b

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008, 07:04 PM

dgsm24 is a decent person
Straight n00b

ok i want to start riding on the 50's but dont know what kind to get. I was looking at the 50stunt wedsite and he only has parts for honda. Do they make any parts for like a yamaha pw50.....? What does everyone else ride? and if yamahas do have stunt parts can someone point me in the right direction.....thanks
Old 08-23-2008, 07:52 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person
Re: Straight n00b

HONDA! its the biggest 50 (physical size) and it will run forever. and they dont make stunt parts for any other bikes i think! but you can go on fasst 50's or a site like that to get parts for them. but i would deff go with honda and i dont think anyone on here is riding anything different? if so talk to them and see if they like it. i ride a honda and love it
Old 08-23-2008, 08:53 PM

Brewman is a decent person

I love my TTR50 but there is definately a lot more after market parts for the CRF.
Old 08-24-2008, 12:13 PM

dgsm24 is a decent person

ok cool so honda it is....thanks guys!
Old 08-24-2008, 12:40 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Do not get a pw50 . If you get a yamaha , get a ttr50 . Suzuki also has a drz70 thats basically the same as size as a honda50 . But honda has more parts and for less .
Old 08-26-2008, 03:38 PM

jerbs is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a crf50, you will not regret it, the things can take a beating. Stay away from a pw....
Old 08-27-2008, 03:05 AM

letard is a decent person

Originally Posted by jerbs
Get a crf50, you will not regret it, the things can take a beating. Stay away from a pw....
yup i can vouch for that. i T-boned a primera at about 40ks. and did notthing to my crf fiddy cept pop off the kill switch and bend one peg ever so slightly.
and the priemra had a massive dent in the rear gard.

i was riding along highchair practicing stoppies in a quiet street. and was coming up to a T intersection me going strait threw and there was one car comeing towards me. i had a bad feeling that i should cross to the over side (we drive on left had side of the road down under) and looked beind me no cars. im thinking nar ill be ok he would of seen me. slow down any way. he dosent indercate (sp) and pulles infont me and i hit the front brake and turn. just collect the rear end and go flying over the boot.

he stops his car and was liek sorry i dint see you. look wat you did to my car. blah blah blah. has his nut. are you going to pay for that? IM liek umm NO!!!. im in the right. you have to give way to me. you didnt indercate and you pulled right out infront of me.

hes liek thats not registered. im like so is a push bike and if you had of done that to a push bike youll be in deep ****.

he just got in his car and drove off

Long story short
FIDDY VS CAR

FIDDY WINS