Good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 12:06 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person
Good deal?

2003 honda xr50 , that i have turned into a sik50 pit bike. it has xr70 forks that have been re-valved, ex70 swing arm 27mm carbs and stroked out to 83cc's. sik50 sticker kit,BBR handle bars,BBR triple tree. BBR skid plate. BBR case covers.new tires. white brothers full exhaust. and SM tires.(street tires)....has few more mods also...... very well maintained and very clean

What is this 50 worth? and is this something that is set up to stunt? What would I need to change about it if anything...looking for something to play on and something for the gf....any info is appreciated
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SSL12579.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	211750   Click image for larger version

Name:	SSL12577.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	211751  
Old 07-17-2008, 01:04 AM

tyler50stunter is a decent person
Re: Good deal?

umm u can use it just how it is and that would be fine maybe go back to the stock swing arm so isnt as long and other then that looks good and should be perfect
Old 07-17-2008, 05:14 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by tyler50stunter
umm u can use it just how it is and that would be fine maybe go back to the stock swing arm so isnt as long and other then that looks good and should be perfect
cool thanks man, no clue this is my first 50 and wanted something worth buying ya know
Old 07-17-2008, 05:17 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

there is this one also, same price, its one of the 2 tha Im gonna get just wanted opnionson which one would be better..

I have an '05 w/ low hours.

Black plastics, SDG tall seat, 50 stunt triple clamp, DK BMX big bars, 50 stunt rear hand brake w/ extended arm, street tires, heavy duty springs in front and rear, BBR exhaust, K&N filter,50 stunt front fork bushings, 2brothers CDi box, 50 stunt throttle cable, 50 stunt billet throttle, 50 stunt rear pegs, 50 stunt front brake lever w/ cable, 50 stunt regular pegs w/ sliders, custom built heavy duty peg bar, skid plate, Scott grips, painted black front forks w/ guards, stock engine and I think thats it.

Modded back brake so it locks up with foot and hand brake.

I also have a factory seat that I dyed black that I will throw in along with 2 brand new tubes and 1 brand new street tire.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fiddy-1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	211758  
Old 07-17-2008, 06:50 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

The 1st bike is decked out for mx riding . That's the second time i've seen a fiddy with a body lift . That **** looks ugly in my opinion . I think they are just brackets though and be taken off . It does have 70 forks and a 88cc kit . He also has frame braces and a 70 swingarm . Don't know why he has such a huge carb on there . 27mm is huge . Also don't know why he has street tires on the bike cause that is a mx fiddy . You will be going by his word to determine how hard he mx'd the bike in the dirt .

The 2nd fiddy is nice . Looks like he hit up the 50Stunt catalog for all his parts . This bike is more a stunt bike . I would ask him if he posts at any fiddy sites .

In reality , with the suspension mods and engine mods , i think the 1st bike is worth a little more money than the 2nd bike .
But all the 50Stunt parts on the 2nd bike are quality parts.

What do you plan on doing with the bike ?

I would also ask the sellers how long they have had the bikes for , how they got them , and if they have paperwork or receipts .

If you buy a fiddy , check out fiddylife , fiddys.net , planetminis .

Last edited by Crazy D; 07-17-2008 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:06 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by Crazy D
The 1st bike is decked out for mx riding . That's the second time i've seen a fiddy with a body lift . That **** looks ugly in my opinion . I think they are just brackets though and be taken off . It does have 70 forks and a 88cc kit . Don't know why he has such a huge carb on there . 27mm is huge . Also don't know why he has street tires on the bike cause that is a mx fiddy . He also has frame braces and a 70 swingarm . You will be going by his word to determine how hard he mx'd the bike in the dirt . The 2nd fiddy is nice . Looks like he hit up the 50Stunt catalog for all his parts . This bike is more a stunt bike . I would ask him if he posts at any fiddy sites . In reality , with the suspension mods and engine mods , i think the 1st bike is worth a little more money than the 2nd bike . What do you plan on doing with the bike ? I would also ask the sellers how long they have had the bikes for , how they got them , and if they have paperwork or receipts .

The pne in the first pic is a friend of mine he's never mx it I do know that he used to work at a gobs dealership here in town and just built it. The one in the second pic is a guy from another stunt forum I talked to him about it and they way he was talking he built it and didn't really get into riding it he said he put maybe 6 hours on it. This 50 is more for my gf and she want to stunt on it wheelies and endos and what not not into he whole mx thing. I don't know a whole lot about the 50 thing right now but wanna get her something shell like and have fun on.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:09 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

That's Honda dealership not gobs sorry typing from a crackberry lol
Old 07-17-2008, 07:15 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

I think it's kind of funny that he pimped out the dirt fiddy and still has the stock airbox
Old 07-17-2008, 07:19 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Maybe you can ask him if he still has the stock swing arm . It would help to put the wheelbase back to original . Short wheelbase = easier wheelie .

I'm not sure how much longer a 70 swingarm is compared to a 50 swingarm . I know r6hooligan put a 70 swingarm on his fiddy and still stunts it . Hopefully he will see this thread , or you can pm a question to him . He's cool .

edit : I was gonna pm you some info , but your mailbox is full

Last edited by Crazy D; 07-17-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:58 AM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

K ill find out if he still have the stock swingarm for it. So it wouldn't be hard to go back lower stance on it? That and stock swing arm and its good to stunt? Cleaned out my box if you still care to send that info. I really appreciate it she wants to get one of the 2 Friday or Saturday
Old 07-17-2008, 01:38 PM

np and in my opinion i would get the 2nd one for her and just for the 1st one get a stock swing arm and the 50 stunt rear handbrake and rear pegs and ya will be good and they are all top quilty parts for there
Old 07-17-2008, 08:57 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

i think the 2nd one would be better for stunting he already has a bunch of stuff on ther for stunting (RHB, street pegs, pegs) and its all from 50stunt. and in my opinion if you want a taller, faster, bigger rims, extended swingarm, and all that stuff that the first one has just buy a bigger bike to begin with
Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 PM

yaa but its goin to be for his girl so the 2nd one would be perfect for her the other would be good for him
Old 07-17-2008, 11:03 PM

NHRR-RIDER is a decent person

yeah thats what i was saying
Old 07-23-2008, 06:37 PM

gixxertele6 is an unknown quantity at this point

The first 50 in your pics is hooked up!, if you dont like the lift on it it comes right off, I have seen this bike in person at honda of florence, dont think it is there anymore though, it has alot of good parts on it, I was thinking of buying it myself, deffinately nothing you would have to buy after the sale everything is done to it.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:44 AM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

I just realized the second bike is JROD's . Didn't know he was selling his bike . I remember he had a front end off of a SDG mini on this fiddy ,
but put it back to stock .
Old 07-25-2008, 02:05 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

both fiddys are pimp but i would go with the 2nd one because it has a stock motor. stock fiddy motors flat out will run FOREVER, built motors with big bore kits and all that stuff tend to need tweakin here n there and if you over-rev em they pop. i've seen people wreck fiddys which we all do when stuntin and land on the throttle, get stuck wide open, and they end up pushin it home i murder an 04 CRF all set-up 4 stuntin but motor is 100% stock ive owned it since brand new and i ride it 3-5 times weekly, anywhere from 1-4 hours at a time and wfo all the time

and oh +10000000 on the 50 body lifts they are gay
Old 07-28-2008, 03:17 PM
JMZ
Like I Give A Fu@k!

JMZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxertele6
The first 50 in your pics is hooked up!, if you dont like the lift on it it comes right off, I have seen this bike in person at honda of florence, dont think it is there anymore though, it has alot of good parts on it, I was thinking of buying it myself, deffinately nothing you would have to buy after the sale everything is done to it.
yeah it was my buddy JoJo's xr....**** is hooked up for sure and runs strong as ****, and its fast:YEAH .....she wound up going with this one, I got a good deal on it....and the body lift is pimp IMO, it grew on me,...and shes happy with it thats what matters most

Last edited by JMZ; 07-28-2008 at 03:19 PM.