Sik50's Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 08:03 AM

jaxon23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sik50's Customer Service

I have to give mad props to Daryll over at Sik50's. I ordered their sticker kit and billet throttle awhile back and sent a money order which they never recieved. So i kept in touch with him and he had all my stuff packeaged up and waiting. He was out of billet throttles and had mine packaged it up and couldn't sell a bar kit because of that but didn't take mine. Well after two weeks and no payment recieved i next day aired another money order....well being that this was absolutley none of his fault he still went beyond himself and threw in a free t-shirt,matching bar pad,gripper seat cover,stickers, and 1 huge sticker. He promised me that all my stuff was wrapped up and ready to go and he was a man of his word. I have never dealt with any customer service this good. Daryll and his team over at King Racing are running a very good buisness and he is super nice to deal with...he will definitley be getting my buisness again
Old 05-23-2003, 09:14 AM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Yeah when I became a dealer with them he hooked it up. Really cool guy and took time from his busy day to BS with me.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
It seems like everybody in the fifty industry is overly nice. It must be these little bikes that brings out the kid in everybody. The only problem is once you get talking to some of these manufacturers and dealers, they start talking about their bikes and all the cool new parts they're getting, and you can't get off the damn phone
Old 05-23-2003, 03:16 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by od1nixer
The only problem is once you get talking to some of these manufacturers and dealers, they start talking about their bikes and all the cool new parts they're getting, and you can't get off the damn phone
Hey! Was that directed at me?

Old 05-23-2003, 03:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Beef is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya know.....now that you mention it. I can't ever seem to get Shugga off the phone either.

Just messin'
Old 05-23-2003, 03:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey! Was that directed at me?
Actually no, I can't say that I've ever talked to you on the phone. It seems like you must be so busy all the time, I wouldn't want to take up your time with my mindless babble. I'm heading back home to chicago this summer, and hopefully I'll make it in July for your event. I can't wait to meet you guys.