I Chose to No Longer Post

[T-Roy] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fiddddy endo's

both legs on one side whoolie
Old 08-16-2007, 01:42 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

If you dont have O's you need to drop that left foot and start cuttin em in! After a few ride sessions and you'll be back 2 both feet on the pegs and improving! then you can bust sum mad combos!!!!!!!!!!!! you got a handbreak?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

na I dont have a handbrake... I wanted to get the rear brake on lock before I went to the handbrake. I tried a hc endo last night....ended up eating the pavement nice.....but i was wearing a lid thank god.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:54 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

glad your protected and good luck!!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:35 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weeee420
na I dont have a handbrake... I wanted to get the rear brake on lock before I went to the handbrake. I tried a hc endo last night....ended up eating the pavement nice.....but i was wearing a lid thank god.
I hate HC stoppies. Tried one once and it was real hard to feel it and how high up the bike behind me was... and the back end swings out so easily. Can't handle em, I always eat the pavement...
Old 08-17-2007, 12:26 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Reyals Bemus
I hate HC stoppies. Tried one once and it was real hard to feel it and how high up the bike behind me was... and the back end swings out so easily. Can't handle em, I always eat the pavement...
thaats what I hate...how the back end swings out easily...and ur already half way to eating the pavement.... they're tricky.. Ill save em for a rainy day...my body cant take anymore injuries right now
Old 08-17-2007, 08:16 AM

why not just ghetto fab a steering stabalizer ??? lol jb weld that **** to the bars haha
Old 08-17-2007, 02:48 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

my boyz gotta GPR mounted on da fiddy, its dope!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:52 PM

wtf?? jeeze most be rollin deep to have a ****** GPR on your 50 to lol damn
Old 08-22-2007, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by 50slut
my boyz gotta GPR mounted on da fiddy, its dope!
that's ****, i needs me one now

i can't afford one for my big bike yet
Old 08-27-2007, 06:14 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn a gpr on a fiddy is sum ballin *** **** right there...i dont think I could ever bring my self to put a dampner on even a 125-150.

Nac-nac is where ur in a stand up and u throw ur leg over so ur all on once side of the bike...50/50 is where one legs kicked out like a spreader and the other is over the front like a HC... 50% HC 50% Spreader

Another trick to think about would be a hillside strangler...right foot on left peg with the left leg kicked over ur arm/should (basically try to touch ur toes to the handbars)

btw sick skills
Old 08-27-2007, 06:06 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
damn a gpr on a fiddy is sum ballin *** **** right there...i dont think I could ever bring my self to put a dampner on even a 125-150.

Nac-nac is where ur in a stand up and u throw ur leg over so ur all on once side of the bike...50/50 is where one legs kicked out like a spreader and the other is over the front like a HC... 50% HC 50% Spreader

Another trick to think about would be a hillside strangler...right foot on left peg with the left leg kicked over ur arm/should (basically try to touch ur toes to the handbars)

btw sick skills
WOAH.

am I assuming that 99.9 % of these more technical tricks... like the hillside Strangler...? are done with a hand brake ?
i FINALLY got new pictures and for the first time ever some video footage of me this weekend. Altho the video footage is after i wrecked and ended up with a minor cuncussion... riding dizzzy isnt a good feeling.
Old 08-27-2007, 06:08 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

speaking of which.....Its off topic.

how long do these concussions last ? and when will the dazed/throbbing/nasea go away ?? Ive never wrecked bad before.. i juss want it to go away.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:45 PM

Shawn742 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
Nac-nac is where ur in a stand up and u throw ur leg over so ur all on once side of the bike...
Pretty sure you're naming a can-can, nac-nac would be throwing your leg behind you & to the opposite side.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by weeee420
speaking of which.....Its off topic.

how long do these concussions last ? and when will the dazed/throbbing/nasea go away ?? Ive never wrecked bad before.. i juss want it to go away.
never had one, always managed to keep my head from smacking the ground, if you don't wanna wear a lid you gotta learn how to fall
Old 08-30-2007, 07:25 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

I was wearing my helmet.....and as stupid as this sounds.... I actually crash amazing, which im thankful for. This crash was completely @#$%&$ up. I was coasting a 2nd gear....decided to scrape.....a few minutes into the scrape something happened so I let go on the bike so it would take off and I wouldnt crash hard.....but when the bike came down from the wheelie, already being at 12..... the bike basically catapulted me and as the front end came down.. I flew up in the air pretty high....spun a few times then landed straight on my head and back. Even my friends that were watching said they've never seen someone fly that high off the 50.....was a pretty hard fall....and the concussion comes and goes as it pleases.... kinda sux..but im still riding.

whats the best place for a hand brake..I know a lot of ppl r going o refer me to 50 stunt...I juss want everyones opinion.. I dont care the price i jut want the best quality.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 PM

I'm trying to viualize this crash and i'm completely lost. For one congrats on being able to scrape for a couple minutes, that's a accomplishment in itself I don't see how letting go of the bike in 12 would cause you to catapult over the front? If you let go you'd fall of the back? How fast are you scraping to the point where even after you let go the bike launches you? I'm completely lost

Oh and if you don't mind spending the money, 50 stunt handbrake is the way to go.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:14 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Honestly.... I have no idea how it all happened.... I was the only one riding at the lot everyone was takin a break n the ppl that saw everything happen say they dont know how the hell I flew like I did.

I thought the exact same thing. If im scrapin im already basically sitting on the ground..... not literallly...but close enough. So if im that close to the ground how is it possible I got thrown so high up over the bike ?!? Im just as confused as you are and I REALLY wish the camera was rolling at that point, because you can picture what im describing hopefully...its jus hard to imagine how it happened...cuz I still dont know... it juss doesnt make sense. Ive crashed about 398769837 times ont he 50 while teaching myself new things...and landed every crash goood and avoided hitting my head and juss left with some bruises and scratches... the regular.. this was my first 'big crash'. ive come to the conclussion.. I hate concussions.. Im so dizzy right now....and why do they go away and come back a few days later... wtf ?!

Im going to order the hb tomorrow.

Next question:

Does the hand brake completely replace the rear brake foot control ? Meaning.....can you have the hand and foot rear brake controls working at once.... or its one or the other once u switch ?! Im just curious. Sorry if its a stupid question.......deal with it =)

Old 08-30-2007, 10:02 PM

Nah they both work, foot brake will grab a lot harder but the handbrake serves the purpose. The only thing good about wrecking is getting it on film, sucks when you don't.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:18 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

oh ok. I wish I had it on film...and the camera was out all day too.. I think i have a before shot of me crashing I have to wait til the pictures and video are sent to me.

Since Im getting the hb I was thinking of the heavy duty springs too..I feel like it needs better support or something. Do they make the bike feel stronger/more durable, like it could take more of a beating ..?!

Quick Reply: fiddddy endo's