sweet frame shock deal .......$1,099

Old 01-30-2007, 08:40 PM

fiddyz_RULE is a decent person
Exclamation sweet frame shock deal .......$1,099

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...77556306QQrdZ1

10 1/2 in rear suspension travel...............6in front travel

New RCM 125 SX pit bike mini CRF50 XR50 SDG Pitster UPC Vehicle Description
You are looking at a brand new 2007 RCM 125 SX pit bike This the bike that so many boast about that has the best suspension availible on any import mini our suspension is famous world wide and our race bikes have been winning national races for years now.
Description:
RCM 125 SX 120cc monster motor with big valve head with a 23/27mm valve combo. Egine starts in any gear. Engine has a massive 4 disc. clutch. 4 speed transmission 1 down three up like the big bikes. Engine puts out 8.2 Hp stock and there are kits to build this motor over 160cc's to push out over 17 Hp Frame is a +1 1/2 heavy duty Chrome moly with a heat treated removable aluminum subframe. RCM Phase IV 37mm invert forks with a full 6 inches of travel. These forks have been one of the hottest set ups to hit the market they are dependable and can be set up for any riders weight and riding style. Th rear shock is our custom made RCM Phase IV shock made for us by our RCM suspension factory in Tawain. It is the nicest rear shock you will ever find on any import mini and has been compaired to the Elka. This shock sells all over the world as a replacment for many differant import bikes and it also replaces the Elka on the BBR Pro frame and perimeter frames. This shock is totaly made with a full adjustments for preload rebound and compression. It has a custom shock spring made for us in Japan. this shock is completly rebuildable. This shock allows for a massive 10 1/2 inches of rear end travel the best travel you will find on any import or even US made set up. Our bikes can be ridden faster than any while your friends are rolling the rough stuff you will just fly threw it while the RCM suspension soaks up every hit. Do a search on the internet check with some of the mini pit bike discussion forums ask about RCM suspension let them tell you how awsome it is (don't let the pretenders who call there suspension Phase III or IV when we are the only ones with this style suspension). The swing arm is a heat treated +4 over stock with a RCM CNC under cut shock mount (don't believe the others who claim they have this when we are the developers of it and it is made custom for our shock) The wheels are heavy duty 32 spoke straight laced style like the big bikes and use heavy duty aluminum rims. Bike has awsome brakes with its custom wave rotors with single piston calipers and heavy duty master cylinders. Brake lines are heavy duty steel braided for durability. RCM high seat is soft and grips very well. We use RCM BMX style bars for more leg room. Bikes come with nice Kenda tires. It comes with heavy duty steel pegs not the aluminum pegs that break easy chrome moly peg stay/ peg holder even my 300 plus pound son can't bend them and he gets seriuous air on his bike. Folding shift lever. Extra long kick start lever for more leverage when kick the motor over.
This the original RCM bike don't except copys from companies who claim they have the same parts and even use our description word for word.
I'm putting these up with a buy now of $1099.00 + shipping normal retail is $1799.00
Shipping is $150 and will be shipped in its original crate
Motorcycle comes with MSO

i know it's a knock off but it would be sweet just for the frame :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 01-30-2007, 08:45 PM

Re: sweet frame shock deal .......$1,099

sorry double post
Old 01-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

why would anyone put a takagawa dohc in that??

knockoffs suck....... all of them. i give that swinger a weekend and frame a week. pepsi cans don't make good parts
Old 01-31-2007, 10:36 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by ezec1000
why would anyone put a takagawa dohc in that??

knockoffs suck....... all of them. i give that swinger a weekend and frame a week. pepsi cans don't make good parts
Im with you on this one! Who the hell buys the best motor kit money can buy then puts it in a POS knock-off frame

Then again I hate all knock-offs and only buy the Jap or US made parts
Old 01-31-2007, 12:48 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
only buy the Jap or US made parts
what about the custom made canadian parts?? lol
Old 01-31-2007, 01:37 PM

Theres always a few of those Canadian parts on my bikes, but their home grown so I dont pay for them......Im a 50 parts **** thou and I just bought a $1100 5 speed tranny $1400 124+R bore kit, $650 FCR carb, and $700 billet rims:YEAH Lookin at 80+MPH
Old 01-31-2007, 03:30 PM

gixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to beholdgixxer601 is a splendid one to behold

man johnnyp youre the man when it comes to highend stunt 50's. and i thought i was bad for building a 2nd mini bike instead of a big stunt bike
Old 01-31-2007, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by gixxer601
man johnnyp youre the man when it comes to highend stunt 50's. and i thought i was bad for building a 2nd mini bike instead of a big stunt bike
Im so weak when it comes to spending money on 50 parts, Ebay and Paypal dont help either! Considering in a few clicks of the mouse and I just orderd $2000 in parts, takin funds from my both my bank account and credit card

Their so much fun to work on thou, and Im also building a stunt 50 out of all my spare parts and my old engine....Im going to post some pics when I get my hydraulic HB setup done
Old 02-01-2007, 08:57 AM

RCM 125 SX 120cc monster motor with big valve head with a 23/27mm valve combo. Egine starts in any gear. Engine has a massive 4 disc. clutch. 4 speed transmission 1 down three up like the big bikes. Engine puts out 8.2 Hp stock and there are kits to build this motor over 160cc's to push out over 17 Hp

um.......... i don't think it has a takagawa 124 DOHC kit in it

.. does it?
Old 02-01-2007, 09:28 AM
Embrace the Hate

in the ebay ad...they have a pic of one of thier bikes with the dohc..