Where is your...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Where is your...

Balance point???

I am "scared" to really find it .. I dont wanna fall on my @$$ because that would be the end of me riding altogether... so how do you "KNOW" how far back to pull to find it???

its a little freakin bike, you can control it better then a biggin! sheeeesh ... i just cant find it

Dumb question I know, but shoot, everyone has been at that point so it doesnt hurt to share some wisdom and knowledge right? right!
Old 11-05-2006, 02:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Where is your...

when it takes no throttle input to keep the bike up your there
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

You have never crashed
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

practice on your quad its safer
Old 11-05-2006, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
You have never crashed

not doing a wheelie ... i have balled up accelerating in mud hehehe ... but i slid on my right side so it didnt cause me to stop riding...
Old 11-05-2006, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
practice on your quad its safer

my quad is automatic... i cant pull it up all the way.. i can get it off the ground a bit, but not all the way up ... now if i had a clutch, i could do it ... also, i dont like wheelies on the quad, i like going airborn and landing it :YEAH ...

i am so frustrated with the little bike wheelie thing i am about to just give it up
Old 11-05-2006, 02:26 PM

when it takes no throttle input to keep the bike up your there

i am certainly NOT a multitasker ... so i have to get the "feel" of the balance point rather than watching the throttle imput.. once i can figure out how to balance i can then figure out how to rev it when needed... right???
Old 11-05-2006, 02:30 PM
also known as OMR

well ......i was trying to say when your at balance point you can let off the throttle and the bike doesnt come down you need to hit the rear brake to put it down
Old 11-05-2006, 02:32 PM

well ......i was trying to say when your at balance point you can let off the throttle and the bike doesnt come down you need to hit the rear brake to put it down
i have the rear brake thing down i think... haha except when wearing flip flops ... but i have gained control over that part...
Old 11-05-2006, 02:33 PM

oh ... my throttle is loose too .. sucker takes out right from underneith me .. i am tryin to get used to the 88cc
Old 11-05-2006, 02:36 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Cathi
i have the rear brake thing down i think... haha except when wearing flip flops ... but i have gained control over that part...
then rock it back till your oh **** alert goes off and instead of slamming on the brake just give it enough to keep the bike from looping out and then you got something:YEAH ps flip flops dont be a silly ***********
Old 11-05-2006, 02:43 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Cathi
Balance point???

I am "scared" to really find it .. I dont wanna fall on my @$$ because that would be the end of me riding altogether... so how do you "KNOW" how far back to pull to find it???

its a little freakin bike, you can control it better then a biggin! sheeeesh ... i just cant find it

Dumb question I know, but shoot, everyone has been at that point so it doesnt hurt to share some wisdom and knowledge right? right!
dont be a puss. just go back as far as you think you can and hit the brake. and keep doing that till you feel comfi. and it will all come together
Old 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

thats what i said
Old 11-05-2006, 02:46 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

sorry I didnt bother to read the other posts. just her first one
Old 11-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Something you can try ,

Sit on the bike at a complete stop . Put your feet down and slowly give it gas . Let the front end come up real slow while holding the bike in place .

You are doing this to stand the bike almost straight up . If you have a hand brake it is easier to hold bike in the wheelie position when it gets to that point . You can also stand behind the bike in this position while holding on to the bars .

Doing this will help you feel how the bike position is when it is on one wheel And you won't get hurt cause you are not moving .

Last edited by Crazy D; 11-05-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-05-2006, 02:47 PM

YamaHottie600 is a decent person

Originally Posted by letsride
dont be a puss. just go back as far as you think you can and hit the brake. and keep doing that till you feel comfi. and it will all come together
DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!!! lol thats how my azz got ate the fizzuck up!!! but dont give up cuz im not! but i def need to practice on a quad or dirt bike.. then once comfortable gradually step it up.. us gurls dont need to be riskin our soft skin.. if ya know what i mean
Old 11-05-2006, 02:49 PM
also known as OMR

girls got cool soft skin
Old 11-05-2006, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
DONT LISTEN TO HIM!!!! lol thats how my azz got ate the fizzuck up!!! but dont give up cuz im not! but i def need to practice on a quad or dirt bike.. then once comfortable gradually step it up.. us gurls dont need to be riskin our soft skin.. if ya know what i mean
That the only way she's ganna find it and be comfotable doing it. You shouldnt ride at all though, we def. dont want your sexy self gettin messed up
Old 11-05-2006, 02:53 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by letsride
That the only way she's ganna find it and be comfotable doing it. You shouldnt ride at all though, we def. dont want your sexy self gettin messed up
so your saying cathi isnt hot?
Old 11-05-2006, 02:54 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Originally Posted by YamaHottie600
Don't tell me your road rash pics. were from crashing a fiddy

Quick Reply: Where is your...