fiddylifestyle ROLLIN 10'S

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 10:51 AM

louisvillerider is a decent person
Re: fiddylifestyle ROLLIN 10'S

EXACXTLY! this ***** should have just kept his mouth shut... but he's a fiddylife regular, so he's a HATER like most the others. Alot of guys like you on fiddylife, and thats what drags it down... so im gladf you dont wanna come over to fiddylifestyle. and how is there gona be more posts if everyone thoughgt like you? you think fiddylife was made with 10,000 members?

and im with CRTCH who needs a helmet even for a 1 handed circle? what ya gona do scratch your elbow? i could see for switchbacks, or unicycles.... here is a tip.... catch yourself when you fall! lol
Old 06-30-2006, 10:53 AM

Re: fiddylifestyle.com ROLLIN 10'S

Originally Posted by acanz
Ok, then why do people from it hate on fiddylife? Just because they dont like it cause they think there getting "hated on"?

i hate it cause it's ran by a couple haters.... 1 being the owner, and the 2nd being fiddylifeX
Old 06-30-2006, 12:17 PM

so back to the topic.... opinions on the video?
Old 06-30-2006, 12:57 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by acanz
First of all, that was a 1 handed circle. Second, my friends brother died on a bike when he wasnt wearing a helmet and I saw what his family went through after and I dont want to do the same thing to mine, even if it is a fiddy. Is wearing a helmet going to hurt me?

Why dont you shut the **** up when you dont know what the **** is going on
that's a really lame 1 handed circle, what's the point of takin your hand off when it's ready to grab back on the back... are you that bad on a fifty? do you think somehow you're going to loop at 80 on it? don't give me your pitty party bullshit, i dont' play along
Old 06-30-2006, 12:58 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louisvillerider
EXACXTLY! this ***** should have just kept his mouth shut... but he's a fiddylife regular, so he's a HATER like most the others. Alot of guys like you on fiddylife, and thats what drags it down... so im gladf you dont wanna come over to fiddylifestyle. and how is there gona be more posts if everyone thoughgt like you? you think fiddylife was made with 10,000 members?

and im with CRTCH who needs a helmet even for a 1 handed circle? what ya gona do scratch your elbow? i could see for switchbacks, or unicycles.... here is a tip.... catch yourself when you fall! lol
don't get me wrong. i think u're stupid too
Old 06-30-2006, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
don't get me wrong. i think u're stupid too

the feeling is mutual, i was only agreeing w/ the helmet comment dont think you're my hero now or something
Old 06-30-2006, 02:24 PM
B.T.M.

u look up to me.. i just accept it
Old 06-30-2006, 02:53 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

I look up to me
Old 06-30-2006, 02:56 PM
B.T.M.

^ don't even get me started about you
Old 06-30-2006, 03:00 PM

^ don't even get me started about you

start on us after you sort out your own dysfunctions homie no need to hate
Old 06-30-2006, 03:02 PM
B.T.M.

start on us after you sort out your own dysfunctions homie no need to hate
see that's your issue, you're sensitive like a flower... how am i hating in the least bit? i know backwards wheelie guy knows i'm joking, and can play along.. but you seem to think you're something we envy in which we are jealous and would like to hate.. plz rationalize your thoughts guy
Old 06-30-2006, 03:57 PM

stuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud ofstuntrider227 has much to be proud of

names dave and not much rattles me and I don't get stupid on the net.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:17 PM
B.T.M.

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
sry, didn't feel like goin back up and lookin at the sn... but you respond well to backwards guy:YEAH
Old 06-30-2006, 04:18 PM

see that's your issue, you're sensitive like a flower... how am i hating in the least bit? but you seem to think you're something we envy in which we are jealous and would like to hate.. plz rationalize your thoughts guy

haha.... you hated by saying you thought i was stupid, so rather than get into an argument i said "take a look @ yourself" did i offend you, by that weak comment... you got your feelings hurt, and came to the conclusion i thought i was something to envy damn man thats reaching , but glad you envy me lol
Old 06-30-2006, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by stuntrider227
sometimes he does.... talk about his stoppies, and he gets all bent outta shape
Old 06-30-2006, 04:20 PM
B.T.M.

haha.... you hated by saying you thought i was stupid, so rather than get into an argument i said "take a look @ yourself" did i offend you, by that weak comment... you got your feelings hurt, and came to the conclusion i thought i was something to envy damn man thats reaching , but glad you envy me lol
another dilusional statement... if you refer back to your previous 10 posts, all u talk about is how ppl are haters.... and u're more sensitive than a broad.. and out of your video, the ONLY half way cool thing was the flamingo circles
Old 06-30-2006, 04:28 PM

thanks... im the one doing them.

and i said and ALWAYS WILL say that fiddylife is a bunch of haters.... does that involve you? does that offend you? i have reason to say that... OBVIOUSLY! is there nobody that you can honestly call a hater? so you think there is no haters out there? dilusional how? think ppl envy/jealous of me... how you get to that conclusion? seems to me that you're the one being dilusional... you and helmet boy
Old 06-30-2006, 04:45 PM
B.T.M.

god damnit, i wrote a paragraph and sl went down for the 30 seconds i wanted to post it... but either way, i plan on kickin u in the nuts
Old 06-30-2006, 04:47 PM

acanz is an unknown quantity at this point

that's a really lame 1 handed circle, what's the point of takin your hand off when it's ready to grab back on the back... are you that bad on a fifty? do you think somehow you're going to loop at 80 on it? don't give me your pitty party bullshit, i dont' play along
Im not looking for your pity, Im looking for you to keep your ****ing mouth shut when it doesnt involve you and you have no idea whats going on.
Old 06-30-2006, 04:49 PM

acanz is an unknown quantity at this point

And I wasnt hating on your video... why dont look at my posts and see I dont even mention anything about your video. I even liked your other video (this one - http://media.putfile.com/Rollin10s) so calm the **** down. All I said was FLS was gay cause that other guy was hating on FL.

Quick Reply: fiddylifestyle ROLLIN 10'S