Riverside area

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2004, 11:16 AM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person
Re: Riverside area

Originally Posted by lisurfer84
hey well i just got back to the ship after the ride home i am pretty cold but all and all this wasn't a bad sunday i like to say thanks to gsxr750 for letting use hang out in his warehouse and for everyone that showed up but in total tere was 4 riders all together the road we were riding was really windy so it made for anytype of wheelies hard to stay within the 2 lanes but it was a good get together to meet up with some of the people from the site and i also learned that sparks rocks :YEAH

sparks is good..... ......and the spot was great no cops no traffic....good people.....all in all it was a good time......the wind was a little anoyying......but other than that i had a great time......and that cheese qausadilla gave me the farts......... .......we gotta meet up next weekend for sure.....
Old 11-29-2004, 12:05 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah it was cool. bike wasnt running all that good, but *** it. wind sucked but what can you do? maybe next weekend we can get something together, im down to ride somewhere else if anyone knows of a spot with no wind, im sure it wont go away anytime soon.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:18 PM
BOOBS

sounds good to me....... :YEAH ........i told y'all be jelous of my powa ******.....
Old 11-29-2004, 04:52 PM

mxracer95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you had fun. With the weather I decided just to sit it out and I headed up to the Malibu area for a quick ride... ended up with not one, but TWO yellow slips in my wallet by the time I headed home.

Guess I should have gone with you guys.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:16 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by mxracer95
Sounds like you had fun. With the weather I decided just to sit it out and I headed up to the Malibu area for a quick ride... ended up with not one, but TWO yellow slips in my wallet by the time I headed home.

Guess I should have gone with you guys.

**** that noise im over that crap......we need to all find a happy medium and ride there so we dont have to drive way butt **** egypt....
Old 11-29-2004, 05:55 PM

lisurfer84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cody W.
**** that noise im over that crap......we need to all find a happy medium and ride there so we dont have to drive way butt **** egypt....

yeah true that happy medium is good
Old 11-29-2004, 05:57 PM

riverside is a great medium
Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by lisurfer84
yeah true that happy medium is good

true dat....but that road was reall nice....great spot......and i like how you have to ride through the warehouse to poo...... ........he jeff where are you ya post *****...... .....i see you lurking...
Old 11-29-2004, 06:31 PM

you like the warehouse poo ride huh lock up the brakes and slide for days
Old 11-29-2004, 06:34 PM

lisurfer84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am telling you it was the food it messed with my stomach.... but man that wharehouse was bad *** that spot was awsome but it was in the middle of nowhere.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:53 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
you like the warehouse poo ride huh lock up the brakes and slide for days

i dont need brakes on that 1k that thing was breakin loose every time i hit that ish.........i liked your arguement in the stunt discussion you had about the cages.....
Old 11-29-2004, 07:26 PM

y0manda is an unknown quantity at this point

well guys I had a good time, sorry I had to bail out so quick, It was my wifes birthday and well took her to the mall on a shopping spree. Yeah the winds really picked up over there, doing wheelies sucked cuz i had to shift my body against the wind and when I came down the front wheel wasn't always straight. Next time i'll work on my tank wheelies more Thanks gsxr750 01 for the spot to ride. Yeah for sure We should go again, im down for this sunday I have a buddy that can go this sunday too.
Old 11-29-2004, 11:53 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by y0manda
well guys I had a good time, sorry I had to bail out so quick, It was my wifes birthday and well took her to the mall on a shopping spree. Yeah the winds really picked up over there, doing wheelies sucked cuz i had to shift my body against the wind and when I came down the front wheel wasn't always straight. Next time i'll work on my tank wheelies more Thanks gsxr750 01 for the spot to ride. Yeah for sure We should go again, im down for this sunday I have a buddy that can go this sunday too.

pffft......you chose your wife over stunting.......pffffft.... ......i think we should all ride this sunday for sure.......maybe go for a lunch ride or something that would be cool......i dont know what do you guys think
Old 12-01-2004, 12:03 AM

y0manda is an unknown quantity at this point

Are we going on another ride this weekend? start a new thread or?
Old 12-01-2004, 12:00 PM

i dont need brakes on that 1k that thing was breakin loose every time i hit that ish.........i liked your arguement in the stunt discussion you had about the cages.....

which one, the one about the toothpicks?
Old 12-01-2004, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by y0manda
Are we going on another ride this weekend? start a new thread or?

im going to ride down to that show, but i dont know if that will be a good idea seeing as my bike is legal and all i might end up driving down there. then the other day im going to have to work at the shop. you guys are more than welcome to come down & ride or chill. i might be able to *** around for an hour or so.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
BOOBS

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
which one, the one about the toothpicks?
the one with teach...... .......why you gotta make drama on the boards man....... ......
Old 12-01-2004, 02:29 PM

the one with teach...... .......why you gotta make drama on the boards man....... ......

its not drama..... its people giving misinformation so i have to straighten it out sometimes.

like when meacham claimed to have 7000 lbs ISOLATED on a cage when only one tire was on the fukin cage and then you get a bunch of retards that agree with him. didnt you take physics in high school

come on though. people are acting like it takes 10 years to install a cage before you go riding. i did it before we went out this weekend and it took maybe ten minutes and i was having a hard time getting it on.

or they go FI is the best, you have sliders AND a cage. like real stunters take their stunt bikes to the track. what really pisses me off is the fact that people talk about 905 & FI like they are the best inventions out there. powers is better than both of them powers should quote me on their website, what kind of endorsment it that. i give them permission

they should be like " even the owner of our competetors says our cages are better then FI & 905" id give them permission. i just want **** to be fair & honest. instead of a bunch of sponsored riders talking about how good their sponsors products are.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:30 PM

oh and im going to **** off bikerboy in the open forum too